Hi friends
ASSC
Champion
Patrik Ervell
Common Projects

Saucy

New linen pocket tee is c o m f y

average/10
if you were walking down the street you would literally blend in with everyone, and lose the meme hat.

try to hem your jeans

dressed by the internet

Feels good

dirty those shoes before i throw up

i definitely wore this today and didn't just throw this on to shitpost

but i may wear it someday!

your hairs getting worse dude

you really gotta do something with it

i just took a shower, it's mad curly when it's wet
gonna get it trimmed soon though

disgusting hypebeast

assc .....

Really liking this new tuck trend

guess there is nothing really interesting about this fit it's just bland. I like the jeans and the shoes but otherwise there's not much to it. Maybe a short collared jacket would look good with the fit? Also sell the hat

How well do I pull this off? Be nice pls.

Dam, w2c everything except for fuccboi shoes. Better than 99% of waywt posters

Napoleon Dynamite core?

no?

First, you must survive the killing pits of Honh Mingh.

A timeless and unparalleled fit.

i know

Just wondering how autistic this looks

Summer aint over

W2C BOOTS?

Hahahahah frodgeperson

v nice
impressive

You look like a child molester who used to skateboard.

eh get better lighting if you take a pic w such a nice jacket

lol

>meme cap
>hoodie looks like its been crammed in your dresser for months
>pants dont fit

You need lifestyle changes.

this is just bad.

Lol

Silent Bob core?
those pants are just bad. The white one is way too bright and doesn't fit loose enough. A olive green or cream colour woud fit much better.

t r a s h

Not good, thought it was rick shoes from the thumbnail. Honestly would have looked good with the rick boots, otherwise I wouldnt wear this outside.

Try different shirt or shoes, pants are interesting but dont look good with that much contrast.

horrible

Are either of these better or is this fit beyond salvaging?

Are you playing little league baseball?

If you want to look like a pokemon trainer, go with it. White pants still suck.

Third fit was way cooler than any of the earlier ones

lol dude just throw your leg up on the counter or put one of the shoes on the counter no ones going to take this seriously.

Literally first thought everyones going to have is
>lol manlet

If you can buy rick you can buy a full body mirror.

Meh rick fit

highly

ew

you look disgusting, shave that fucking disgrace of a beard.

What's that thing your beds on?

cant tell if boy or girl.

shirt fits like hit, one or two sizes down.

your legs worry me

Where's that WAYWT copypasta

w2c shirt

u have a model face senpai

Eike, is that you?

just uniqlo
nope sorry

would you really leave the house like this lol? each to their own...

quite cool, your legs are very skinny though. bulk.

would you really leave the house like this lol?

goob?

this is quite possibly the worst low waist tuck I've ever seen in my life

what do you mean?

shorts are too small and I don't like sandals, but its not bad. Not good either - doesn't seem like someone who browses a fashion board would wear

also bulk

what pants are those?

really good. Do you have a link for those shoes please?

Do you have a long lost sibling in germany?

constructive criticism

**I respond to all posts because who knows wats bait and whats not on these

Not bad, I just think I wouldve gone with something a little less bulky on the sole of the shoe. Overall I understand the goal.

Think you'd do well with a buzz, more of a renton look. I get the style, but I cant get into the socks tucked over the loose sweats. I do the peices though, just not all together.

Would be better with some good fitting shorts I think, jeans and linen tops look kinda off balance sometimes, fits well though.

Think for the style this actually looks nice. Good cop on those boots. Jacket makes it a little heavy, would like to see it, with it off.

id cop some no show socks, and I get the feel the shirt doesnt fit you, if thats what your going for then very well. Shorts seem too dark though.

Cant really see much. Nice gloves I suppose.

Like the fit on this. Esp. the shoes, socks and pants. Wouldve went a little lighter on the pant with the light jacket. But overall really pleasing to the eye.

master of yin and yang
master of monk fashion

Pants fit nice but id just cop dark denim to start. Shirt is a nice peice but doesnt fit overall.
Try a bland shoe. IE. one color.

Always fitting and put together.

Feels very normcore, but overall isnt terrible. With a nice haircut, and personally id like to see a new shirt. The AE tshirts always look kinda weird to me.

Id lose the joggers and find a slim pant with that color tho, thta would look good. What boots?

Overall really like it. Wouldve dropped socks altogether tho. shirt fits really well, and glasses are a nice touch. Nice hair too.

Drop the cuffs at the bottom of the pants and sleeves, lighten the shoes, button up to last two buttons.

(1/2)

(2/2)

I worry your arms dont reach through the sleeves by like a foot, but other than that put togeher well.

id go right one with left ones shoes. Wearing the jersey makes me feel you are playing 1910 baseball.

Actually like the shoes, esp. at the beach.

Sleek up the beard wih anice haircut. Cant see much else of the fit.

Like this a lot. Nicely done.

Sandels make it a bit bulky but I do like the shorts/hair/glasses. Could change the shirt.

I personally dont think the pants work with a tie set up. Id drop the tie and the tuck on this one.

Nicely done, jacket fits well.

Overall not bad. I think the shorts look well imo. Id drop the green shades though.

Looks like it needs one more button undone. Overall 10/10 on the fit for everything though.

Really like the jacket. Nice find. I like it.

finna get a job

omg

been a while

third is okay, but super harsh black and white fits almost never work desu. might need some other colors in there idk

stop trying to be russel brand lmao. you need to shave and wash your hair. outfit looks decent if a little try hard though

did you even try

I get legit angry everytime i see someone write "finna", please consider suicide

love the outfit, legit would cop all of it

but for fuck sakes your facial hair is just absolutely awful

fit is beast man

Im not sure if the boots fit

Shave your face otherwise your fit is fantastic

unoriginal, son of normcore x hypebeast.
pretty cool. rock it dude.
forgettable. unoffensive. shirt is reminiscent of justin beiber when he was wearing those drop crotch pants that look like he shit himself.
looks like a metalhead/hesher. pretty cool if you rock it. just tie up your hair or get it trimmed.
forgettable. shoes are kind of out of place but it's distastefully appealing if that makes sense.
what is this photo editing? what am I even looking at?
kind of skin head looking. kind of walter white looking. not bad, but forgettable.
kanye style as an older person is actually pretty cool. i dig it.
look like a high schooler. and if you arent a high schooler, you're not a very good hype beast.
normcore. unoriginal but enjoyable.
super forgettable. do you work at target?
not autistic. off to a decent start, wish we could see the rest.
nice. could pass as european summer lifestyle.
the color ways on that shirt look tacky and the way those pants are pre-distressed makes them look super cheap.
im not a fan of the rick but this is actually pretty cool. proportions are cool af. you look like a manlet though but you can't control that.
what are those pants? they look as though the construction is shite but you paid good money for them. im not much of a street wear guy either so i dont care about the rest. lul.
>asian dude with a LV bag.
keep embarrassing the race.
slavic life is not for everyone. unoffensive i guess.
general clothing appearance matches your face/haircut. looks comfy. good job.
hitler youth looks awkward on you. you look like youre from an emo band. take that as you will.
unoffensive. forgettable. just played out already.
california bruh. forgettable..

Is this really the people we get advice from? lol
Really, terrible all of them except for 2/3

pants and shirt with those sandals look conflicting. get confused vibes from it.
forgettable. everything fits well and the color palette is nice though.
kinda grunge-y. i dig it.
those glasses could work on you i just think theyre weird with the outfit. glasses look playful, outfit looks serious. just confusing and conflicting. maybe like a shitty willy wonka.
forgettable. look kind of european standard.

I'd definitely switch the boots out familia

I think they're karhu aka finnish new balance