Quick cool story

So i bought this cotton tee that came only in black and other colors, but not in brown, which i wanted it in brown to go along with its theme.

So i got the black one ($5 shipped from ali). Then i proceeded to dump it in bleach. Well it comes out of bleach perfectly brown, soft, velvety look and texture!

rate like subscribe

Ok.

I'm just gonna have to go ahead and have faith that this is a troll.

It will make me sad otherwise.

wow tres interessant!

Cool story Igor

Continuing DIY.

Lots of you niggers have trouble finding the perfect pair of jeans. You want that Kanye stacked ones look but can't afford to pay for that overpriced shit?

The secret is laughably simple. I will reveal the big secret to you. How to get that skinny stacked jeans.

Oh my god. Stop, you autistic fuck. Why the fuck would you wear that retarded shirt?

Sage

Duct tape

Get a pair of 510s or 511s. These are 511.
Take them to your local dry cleaners. Tell them to taper them BELOW KNEE. That is all folks.

She will want to start at hips - don't let her do it! Very important - start tapering below knee. And there's your secret.
Also. Get a pair a couple inches taller than your inseam for a better stacked look. These are my size 32x32, but for stacked look should be 34 inseam.

lawd

Tapering at the dry cleaners costs

K Y S
Y
S

Why so mad at Igor?

I love Igor and Igor's fatherly advice.

Why don't you stop lisping, take my cock out of your mouth already and talk clearly.

I utterly suck at taking photos, still, i look 40 times better than most of you, trend gobbling niggers.

o i am laffin

Explain niglet

I don't understand