Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he meme by this?

Pure filosofia

Intentionally obscure to mask his lack of real insight.

Plus his aesthetics are shit, vaporwave is garbage for stupid teenagers.

>I don't understand anything, thus it's meaningless

Fuck off Rei, go see a psych.

It's just nonsense. It's as if he stumbled upon Nietzsche's the gay science and decided to write exactly like how he does yet ensure it's even more obscure to mask the lack of thought.

Rei is a master of satire.

Sure sounds like Nietzsche to me.

What the fuck is vaporwave about MM?

Not a whole lot, but his tumblr and bandcamp is vaporwave dreck.

ryzhknd.bandcamp.com/

>blog and music are aesthetically vaporwavesque so I'll just blindingly assume, in my stylistic ignorance and insensitivity, that this other page of his is "vaporwave" despite having no clue of what vaporwave is...

OK

Mundusmillenials is bad for reasons entirely unrelated to the author's penchant for vaporwave. I'm just bringing that up because it's another reason to hate him.

move over mumbled mundanities, a new cornerstone of human thinking is in town

rip

It means that what is born fully developed is naturally apt, but less versatile, therefore less likely to ad-apt, while what is born not fully developed is less naturally apt, but more versatile, therefore more likely to ad-apt.

See: neoteny

What other Veeky Forums literary/philosophical achievements can we name besides Mundus?

Anyone who actually thinks this fag is deep or meaningful needs to get off this board and go read actual philosophy.

Icycalm isn't actually from Veeky Forums but it's a huge part of his following.

Rei can have neat thoughts at time but the language is way too flowery and technical-seeming for ideas that aren't very technical. It'd be like if Zizek's entire body of work was just his stories about fucking and movies but way more superfluous.

So yeah as "philosophy" it's pretty shit. His main weapon though, and the weapon of his followers, which I've only seen a handful. Is that anyone who criticizes it just doesn't 'get it'. Rei himself admits this by saying that it's only meant for his 'noble ones'. A solid defense technique.

I'll just say that even the frighteningly obscure Hegel can be crudely surmised, I've never seen this attempted by reifags.

Hmm... I smell icy calm lying and being insidious

Go away, you snake

I'd be surprised if Icycalm actually posted on Veeky Forums or gave a shit about Rei. You can trust me friend I don't have a drop of greek blood.

icycalm is known to visit Veeky Forums
i saw him link one of my posts once

some "vaporwave" art is really nice though.
not all of it is windows 98 shopped behind sailor moon holding a pepsi bottle.

it is popular among the american conspiracy theory subculture, morgellons, toxins, homeopathic medicine etcetera... so I assume it is just the same thing

What about these?