Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Yf9KbTy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

lof u froggo and congratz on the weight loss

ilu frof
nice progress
keep it up

helo tank u fwends u vary gud two me i luv u tanks bye

I am getting really thin! =).. Can I post a photo?

of course, we love photos

Sorry no.

=)

post thigh gap pls

ewie

yes

my collarbones

=)

fat and your lower third/bone structure in general is not pleasing to look at, gain weight. Pointless to go full blown anorexia when you are ugly

post face

Rude she has beautiful big lips

sexy as fuck. you have very nice lips too. ignore the fatty.

pshhhhhhhfafhahahahahaha

enjoy getting wked you ugly whore

and fix that philtrum, its repulsive

qt

qt

You're really cute!

sort of look like carly jepsen

what stream are you watching

aw thank you!

im watching firedragon764 play pikman

Pls b my gf user-sama~

be my gf thanks you

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

OK guys, I have been fasting for a week (only water, rice and honey!), want an image update?

thigh gap and hip bones pls

post that hairy tummy bb

it's like god wanted to create a qt3.14 beauty but just before he was done tripped and fell and you happened

Fuck off jealous cunt

Hells yes I do. Also how much have you lost?

About 350 grams.

Nice jalapeƱo! Also shave your tummy please.

dinner
yoghurt - 105 kcal
muesli - 200 kcal
banana - 50 kcal
355 kcal

desu i'd probably still fuck you on a particularly low-self-esteem day

what is muesli? like oats?

rude, he doesn't look that bad.
what are you, a narcissist?

Now we are talking, I live in London.

Nice what's your goal?
It's granola

Am not sure, I'll probably just aim for not getting fatter. I am just looking to settle down with a thin wife and have a family. I have a fair income and live in a good part of London.

>muesli is granola
uncultured swine. granola oats are baked in shit, muesli oats are dry.

Good luck
Looks the same to me desu both are dry as well

you can do it!

>you're not hungry, you're thirsty xDDD
>did you get banned for being fat?
>eat low glycemic index foods that'll do it!!
>have a """""treat""""" but don't go over your tdee

I've gone full /ana/ and /mia/ mode

life wasn't worth living anyway

Why not? I'll give you hugs and make you feel better. ._.

I'm not even that skinny yet (177cm 57kg) but it's so psychologically strong,everytime i eat i feel so disgusting even if it is a 19kcal rice cake

end me

Might be time to let family know, maybe you need to get into some kind of treatment.

Have you always had some mental trouble? Felt bad, or anxious or whatever?

Self harming since i was 16 (i'm 20 now)

My life was never bad though,idk it's just some mental issue i've not found out about yet

Did Germanon leave us now that she has a bf? I came here for Alanaposting.

What was the self harming? You cut your legs and tummy?

I guess anorexia is really another form of self harm, right?

I was using drugs but heroin and shit in my 16

Yeah you guessed it right

I think the best option for you is to post pictures of yourself on a thread created by some guy fishing for nudes.

Post your cutting scars pls.

you should see a doctor m8

It's just business.

Hey, I am not complaining.

I haven't been posting because this thread has been kinda shit so far but I do have new Alanas.

Wew. How's your day going?

It's going fine, nothing special happened. How about yours?

Pretty good, I guess. I'm really bored today at work and that makes me more likely to want to snack so trying to be good. Have an interview tomorrow with a position I'm trying to fill for my boss and the candidate sounds like such a weirdo. He's really aggressive and is like emailing me a refresh of his accomplishments and 'value proposition' buzzword bullshit.

Anyways, also interviewing a girl and she sounded way more normal

Hire the girl, maybe she can become your qt thinspo gf. You should bring some fruit or veggies to snack on to work.

how do you guys use your calories? do you obsessively count macros, are you a junkorexic or do you try to eat 'balanced'?

i know CICO and all that shit, i'm not asking for advice i'm just curious

I'll see tomorrow if she's any good. I sure hope she is, finding people is really hard.

I bring snacks but a limited amount because I'll just keep eating. So, I already ate them all earlier.

A qt thinspo gf would be amazing.

What's for dinner tonight?

I'm pretty good about using MyFitnessPal but if I'm eating stuff I've already counted and pretty much know that day I won't calculate. I don't get too caught up with macros but I try to keep protein higher and carbs lower.

I might be slightly lesbian for Alana. I mean id make out with her for sure.

I try to eat somewhat healthy stuff that's filling but if I have calories left in my budget and I'm not hungry, I might eat some junk. I don't look at macros at all.

Can you really tell from an interview? I had whole grain pasta with pesto.

Yeah same but I'm bi anyway.

Which gender do you prefer?

got my mom and dad to start dieting starting next month
mom was in pretty good shape at one point but bloated a lot ever since she got cancer
dad has been always obese and the alcoholism is not helping

so cutting will be little bit easier for me since they wont be buying shit like snacks and cakes and stuff for awhile

>Can you really tell from an interview? I had whole grain pasta with pesto.

You can't tell if someone will work out, but you can't tell if they definitely won't. Interviews give a better idea of how someone handles themselves, how intelligent they are, how well they can carry on a conversation, if they might assimilate well into the culture of the business, etc. That type of stuff. Also since you can't ask demographic information legally, interviews are a good way to see that type of stuff. Age can kind of tell by graduation dates on resume, but, seeing someone and meeting them offers a whole new level of granularity.

So, no, I can't really tell, but it's just another tool to get as close as I can.

That's awesome. When my dad started dieting and I lived at home with him it made things so much easier. Plus it's fun to have a low-cal buddy even if they are still eating more than you.

Guys, which is unfortunate because I find girls much easier to talk to and get along with usually (especially irl).

Good on you for helping your family! Sorry about the cancer alcoholism though.

Okay, interesting. What kind of demographic info do you find relevant other than age?

I'd say I'm mostly straight but with really cute girls I'd maybe just kiss them or mess around a bit. I don't think I'd have a relationship. I'd say I'm 90% straight but if someone is as beautiful as Alana then..well.. I'm kinda gay.

I'd propose my entire life I'll be with guys though.

almost all sugars and carbs wtf are you doing

>What kind of demographic info do you find relevant other than age?
Race, aesthetics, nationality, sexuality, etc. I'd like a white, fluent english, non-hamplanet, 25-35 year old, that can be gay but not flamboyant or dyke-tier. Probably prefer female for this particular job.

I'm bi too and I'm deathly afraid of guys and I agree girls are easier to talk to but they think of it as a friendship type thing tho.

Hey, you're that guy with the Julius boots, right?
Looks good

If I eat healthy healthy Ill binge I just want to fit my deficit. This is a lot healthier than the XL bucket from KFC I had a week ago.

this is my exact issue too. i probably prefer girls more but even with other queer girls it's hard to distinguish friendliness and flirting.

Sugars and carbs cause spikes in blood sugar followed by crashes that give you more cravings. You won't be as hungry if you eat something a little more substantial. I mean obviously it'll help you lose weight more than the bucket of chicken and isn't a giant pile of fat and excess, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily good.

I guess I will try to eat more of the turkey cold cuts and lettuce.

Yeah idk where to find lesbian/bi girls. I recently saw a girl with a philtrum piercing and I was convinced she was a lez but then I saw her with a baby a few days later :(.

Ah okay.

Sugar is a carbohydrate, m8.

I'd say I'm also about a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale but, I mean, if you're not 100% straight, that kinda means you're bi.

Guys at least you know it's always flirting

i.imgur.com/Yf9KbTy.gif

ik it's redundant i am tired today because unwitting /nosleep/ :/

Yeah. If someone asks on Veeky Forums I'm bi, but the long story is the one I gave you (mostly straight). And, I'm a forever alone fembot so it's a non issue but fun to talk about

true that

Bb what make you a forever alone fembot? Don't lose hope!

I'm awful at figuring whether a guy just wants to talk to me or if he wants to bang.

I think most girls are up for experimenting rather than relationships, why is that?

Tfw hang out and eat with athletes who want to "get big". Eating with people in the school year sucks, I love cooking for myself.

I get scared with social stuff. I get invited to things but I don't want to go alone and now I'm out of school and .. yeah. So I guess social anxiety.

He always wants to bang, or he's gay. I'm not kidding. I'm not even super aggressive but if it's a social thing I'm only talking to girls I'd sleep with. Doesn't mean I expect to, or that it is going anywhere, but, I want to sleep with you if I'm talking to you and I'm pretty sure most other guys are that way too.

Is it possible for guys to be friends with girls? I'm somewhat of a fembot and have my first male friend (online though) and I don't know if I should feel weird about it considering what you said.