IS he OUR guy?

IS he OUR guy?

Definitely not the kind of guy /fa would approve of. But he definitely does good fashion advice for actual men, not the streetwear, full-rick sissies

this dude and that real men real style guy are fucking laughable. I always imagine some poor hopeless NEET finding their videos and deciding to start "dressing well" and wearing ill-fitting raw denim, CBDs, white dress shirts and some men's wearhouse blazer

Imo his advice is only good if you're a business man of some sort.

so exactly the same as people in the waywt with the small difference that they copy rick instead

only good if you're absolutely clueless/autistic and need serious help taking care of yourself

other than that, not helpful

no

Nah, he's okay.

He's got a shit ton of redundant ass videos that you won't need if you have even an ounce of self-awareness. But whatever, he's fine for what he is. If you vaguely know fashion you won't find much use from him.

He is genuinely a nice guy, buttt i dont think he picks nice outfits out for that thing where he helps out people clueless about fashion. I mean he does a couple good ones, but a lot of episodes had some terrible fits for his guests

so is he gay?

His wife is hotter than any girl you never had a chance with

And and btw , alpha m is 5'5. Think about that loser

pic?

alpha? is that you?

I think he's pretty cool, he's good for people that want to start self improvement but don't know shit (like, at all)
sup alpha

here is our little man

holy shit foodbrah?

i didnt recognize him without the suit

anyone else think his mom is total milf or am i just weird?

Can you believe that guy is 40?

you and all the other fucking dorks on this site

she looks like a fucking turtle just like her son why does everyone have such bad taste

She kinda looks like some actress from the 90's would bang

what happened that youre this insecure user

Kek

holy shit I haven't seen this dude in years. I stopped watching after he started shilling his paid website.

his channel really took off. I liked him back in the day although I didn't really take him seriously.

No

He looks younger than his wife

But pretty lady tho. Nice looking milf

I don't know if this guy just appeals to my insecurities but for some reason his videos are pretty entertaining even though I think they are really stupid

she's cute I'd call reviewbrah my son to tap that every night

same here. I never really respected his opinion but for some reason I watched a bunch of his videos. just seems like a good dude.

Too gent for the regular rickcore edgy fa/ggot around here

yea i love boxy suits and guido earrings too

>only good if you're absolutely clueless/autistic and need serious help taking care of yourself
this

How do you dress fuccboi?

I don't like what he wears, but he doesn't have autism like some anons here on Veeky Forums

(you)