aveclothing.bigcartel.com/

same desu

grimlove.bigcartel.com

15% discount for effays

shitty

lawl

It's terrible, extremely terrible
It's terrible, extremely terrible

thank you for the criticism i wonder how that can fix my brand but you just decide to say its bad instead of actually being constructive :)

its bad

thank you again :)

>doesnt even post anything from the site

im not gonna waste my time fuck u both

I can't be constructive when something is just shit at it's core, not everybody has it buddy maybe you should build houses instead of "designing" t-shirts

just plain block graphic print on plain tee/jumpers. The image designs are kinda cool but nobody on Veeky Forums will pay >$40 for shitty startup cookie-cutter meme pieces. learn to design rather than pay a company to mass print your tumblr graphics onto gildan clothing. Hand make clothing and you'll be able to rightfully price things expensively. There would even be a higher demand as they're bespoke, and people associate handmade with quality. even a print thats not a fucking rectangle would look better, maybe a circular design?

If you're still dedicated then take it to /r/streetwear.

...Also this is advertising. Stop shitting up the board.
>sage

i do go on streetwear a lot and i ask a lot and post every now and then about mockups and stuff i just changed my first product and that isnt from tumblr i took all the pictures myself and did it all myself man

I hope this is bait
>i do go on streetwear
stop doing that
>ask about mockups
try not to refer with /r/streetwear for creative ideas

I think you should do a little more research into fashion and a personal style before attempting to monetize a crappy low effort meme that could be bought anywhere else/ made yourself for half the cost and twice the quality.
FYI the block graphic is a rip from cav empt and raf, which probably ripped it from somewhere else. Raf and Cav empt are surface level designers and discussion of the two is highly prevalent across the web.

its alright i think its a little bland though

there's a small group of decent fashion designers on Veeky Forums and you're definitely not part of it. Please never post those atrocities again.

saged, don't answer

so bad

fuck you

Is that Kaya Scodelario? Would buy it if it didnt have those shitty letters and a better design

Lmao

astonishingly bad

london tee is horrendous. right picture on the lovers tee would be a strong 5/10 if there was not text. but even then it just looks like a cav empt ripoff. also why the fuck are you printing on v necks

advertising on Veeky Forums is not effay