Fuccboi General

I have a request for you Veeky Forums
I need a pretty simple pair of jeans: a little roomier in the thigh, and tapered a good amount below the knee.
The catch is that they need to be made in 28x34 or 29x34. Am I stuck with the 501 CT or is there something else out there for me?
ALSO FUCCBOI GENERAL

american apparel

They stopped making the regular fit 100 unfortunately

the standard american jean is basically identical

already posted in the other fuccboi general, but i guess i will do it here too
ID these please, they are very beat up pumas
not mine

try n&f weird guys or unbranded 201

You have to trust me on this.

Do not get plaid shoes. No matter how cool you think they look. No matter how many sick fits you imagine yourself in that include these. Do not get them.

low top chucks or triple white stan smiths

how big are your feet

I wear a size 10, unless you mean exact measurements

I'd personally go chucks, but what more suits your wardrobe?

stan smiths imo.

Whats the rise?

My wardrobe is really just solid, dark colors, so I feel both would fit well. I'll go with the chucks since I've never been that big a fan of adidas.

8 3/4" apparently

so not "high" high but not low either

Id go to a Levis and try on all the kinds in the size you want

As a man, is it only acceptable to roll up your pants cuffs if you're also rolling your shirt sleeves, or is it acceptable to roll your pant cuffs without rolling your shirt shit?

Picture related, imagine that I look like this, but with skinny jeans and without socks.

w2c some cheap white canvas sneakers?

Rolling up your pants looks stupid and try hard in any case

How can I improve my outfit Veeky Forums? I want to be more avant garde in my streetwear without going full Rick

>tryhard
please don't use this as a serious criticism

I'd say pierce your left ear and start wearing a dangly earring...and maybe bleach your hair
that alone will start making you more adventurous with your wardrobe selections

see look at Rob Lowe he looks hard as fuck you know he could pull off some cool fits just because of that cross earring

woops

Thanks bros! This is my yesterday fit

Quality of COS sneakers?

how do i find fashionable asian girls to talk to on LINE
I don't want a gf just a clique

do I have an overbite?

I hope so.

Everyone has a bit of one.

You can't tell by just looking at your face.

I need moccasins that look cozy as slippers, but I don't want them to completely collapse after a month. I have bought 2 pair's of pic related Minnetonkas in the last few months. I love the look, but after a week or two they lose all form.
what are some lazy looking moccasins that will hold up, Veeky Forums?

Are you fucking retarded?

Everyone has an overbite. It's how modern humans work.

An overbite is characterized by the TEETH

Don't you already have a thread for this?

>try hard
What did he mean by this?

Hey Veeky Forums who has the best high waisted jeans

Is Enfin Leve a decent brand or is it just a weak FOG and RO ripoff? I like their stuff

What's the sizing on these? I'm normally a 9 in Nikes/Adidas but my achilles are a 40. Should I get a 40 in these too?

get the same size as your achilles

How do you guys like these boots? I am looking for a gud waterproof boot for the winter

Dylann Roof core. Pretty effay

Wrangler. If you don't like straight cut get them tapered.

what are some good brands for underwear? i can't find anything about underwear in the sticky

Jeans like slp/replicas for 200€ ?

In Europe*

uniqlo airism

Just found this piece whilst I was going through my old clothes, can't even remember when I bought it. How can I make an effay fit out of this??

these look like the shoes twink skaters wear on my campus

You need to be skinnier

All it takes is black pants and black shoes you stupid nigger how hard was that to figure out

How should a thick pullover fit? Im conflicted because it had a perfect fit to the sleeves, right length and all, but it felt a bit too tight.

Pic related, I tried on this pullover. I liked it because winter is very windy in my town and it seemed like a go to choice, since it had no opening at all and had a nice fleece interior padding. Thing is, I'd like to wear a sweater, or at least something a little thicker, but at least two layers.

Say, should I get a size up, or is it a dumb idea to wear a sweater under this? I'd also get it in cypress green.

Dubs has spoken

Can a grunge/skater look be pulled off using black 511s?

I know the classic item is black skinnies, but I live in Bumfuck, Yuropoor Union, where Levi's shops are the best quality denim around, and don't stock 510 or 519, and most denim online shops wont ship to.

How do I pull this jacket off without looking autistic?

New/fa/g here. I'm fit but have minor gyno that I've had since forever. It's really affected the way i dress and my posture, so my question is: what can I wear to combat it? Like is there a certain type of shirt or material I should look for?

Hopefully not pic related

This with gud socks

wear tank tops under your shirts

this

go to the gym, get some chest gains, your gyno will be less notorious

drink lots of soy milk, take estrogen if possible and become a hot trap

So some idiot stood on my shoe and now I've got one of those lovely blackish grey marks on the suede. Used a brush and eraser thing to get most of the mark off but it's still there. What's the best way to try and clean this up?

nobody notices or cares beside you

stop babying sneakers, that defeats the purpose

I'll see how this works, i tried that years ago but I'm in a lot better shape now
I am fit, and it helped but I still have shirts I can't wear.
heh, this is the only answer

Other people caring is irrelevant, though. I just don't like the mark on the toebox. If they were dirty from general wear I'd be fine with it.

wear a sports bra

what shoes to wear with this outerwear? pants will be black jeans or dark blue jeans

I croppes my pants w/ a sewing machine and they push inwards now, should i taper them a little or leave them?

Best jacket to put patches on? I just bought a bunch of japanese inspired patches, but the problem is I don't like bomber jackets. You think It would go good with a varsity jacket? Also is there ways to make a varsity jacket look more grundgy or edgy?

leather or denim

Are levis 511 black jeans too baggy?
I feel like they dont fit right. 29/32

I tried on around 6 pairs and these were the skinniest

So I have the white gosha reeboks as my go to white sneakers

what are some good black sneakers with a similar style/price range?
ive been looking at nike acronyms
I want something as my new black sneakers for the fall

w2c black leather slip-on sneakers with white soles?

I'm looking for ones like pic related, but without any branding. I see them all over the place, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for when I shop online.

Also looking for ones that have a thick sole. Any help?

Really diggin the balmains here
vans are cheap though and you could always debrand them if your into that

I feel like Levis 511 really aren't that skinny.

Go for something else, maybe, if you want true skinny jeans.

I'd say go for a taper. They're not bad like that, but it would probably look better with a taper.

I don't quite like the perforation on the Vans either, though. I don't know if Vans even offers a non-perforated leather shoe like this.

theyre literally black skinny jeans

W2C jacket

Try Diemme

would you guys ever consider buying these jungle boots? they're $35 on ebay with free shipping

and all black is preferable, right?

decent black denim for poor short guys? Uniqlo never has any 32 or 30 inseam jeans in stock so I need something else

levis 501

not a huge fan of levis, the pair I'm replacing are 510s and the pocket and fly started falling apart pretty quickly

wrangler slim

Hilarious

Damn, these look nice.

Unfortunately, they seem sold out.

Super fuccboi here.

I'm looking into putting together my first wardrobe pretty much from scratch. I've been to tuxbell and youngstalin and kind of have an idea what I'm doing, but I'm looking for any kind of infographics or advice on first time shopping. Mostly for mens' casual and business casual.

not a joke

Veeky Forums or no?

How to find graphic tees that won't fall apart in two weeks?

w2c pants like in pic

How do i size for visvim virgils when I wear a 10 in Our Legacy Sneaker, an 11 in vans and a 9-9.5 in red wings?

Whats in style this fall and winter for men outerwear?

Anyone still has the pic of those two fags that used to trip on here years ago? Like pre 2010 trips.
The pic is them cuddling on the bed in underwear.

If anyone still has it help a brotha out.
Thanks

please be more descriptive

I honestly don't remember much of it.
Last time I saw it was 3 years ago.
They didn't dress well but that pic is kinda carved into brain.

If it helps,
They are both wearing t shirts and underwear. Maybe socks. Pic is taken so that their heads aren't in front of the camera, like... legs first I guess. They also have kinda longish hairs.

That helped?

yea this isnt ringing any bells. cant even think of any trips who were actively together

hope someone is able to point you in the right direction

2bh I don't even remember the names...

You could try getting them hemmed in

I might but them but not for Veeky Forums purposes. Sole is a bit too clunky for my taste but it may look different on feet.

I was thinking about getting some Sambas but how are you supposed to wear black shoes? They seem a lot less versatile than white or gray

Anyone bought on mki store?