Going to get a single outfit that will trick sluts into having sex with me because they think im rich...

Going to get a single outfit that will trick sluts into having sex with me because they think im rich. So im going with a single shirt, pair of pants,shoes, and jacket. What would you guys think would be most recognizable to these brand whores? I was thinking Dior shirt, Dior jeans,slp boots, and burberry fitted peacoat. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtu.be/YFc3Ju2LZNg?t=1m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

versace everything.

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada

either full ross or PUAcore

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtu.be/YFc3Ju2LZNg?t=1m35s

no bitch get a birkin and a givenchy sweater dont wear anything else everyone will want to fuck your ass

i think the only way that simple mindset is actually done is if you roll up to a club vip in LA in a 10k suit. Your choices are mediocre and still require this thing called personality. Good luck youll need it

lol nigga

anybody who's ever had sex will tell you thats not how it works

>personality

Heh. Yea chad sure does have glowing personality. *rolls eyes*

lol nigga

anyone who's ever browsed fa for more than 5 minutes will tell you that this is a joke post

>givenchy

Is this true? See it all the time on grailed but i personally never heard of this brand. Same for Supreme and Bape? See it all the time on grailed but never hears of them before. Also its super expensive i guess.

prep

idk nigga, i see this kind of shit a little too often

This.

And if some girl walks up and is like "Is that Givenchy?" you should go "Oh I have no idea" then look at the tag like a fucking personal shopper bought it for you.

Brand whores only care if they can recognize the brand, and women are stupid so they aren't gonna notice any of the brands you mentioned except the burberry lining. Basically you wanna dress either like a Mark Zuckerberg aspie millionaire, or you wanna dress like a nigga with the biggest logos you can find.

Why do you think the most famous women's shoe is the one with the easily recognizable RED SOLE? Because they are fucking dumb.

So what shoea and pants would they notice

wear a suit jacket with a t shirt under it

you're actually pathetic.

Don't bother wearing this shit, or you'd only attract basic bitches

did you think this through?

In order to have sex you need a location: you cant fake a rich house.

>will trick sluts into having sex with me because they think im rich
don't bother t b h

Every girl I've ever seen caled a "basic bitch" was pretty hot imo, so I have no probably tricking these Basic Bitch SLUTS into having sex with me. Also is fendi really that prestigious? I don't think it is. I honestly am leaning more towards Dior Homme line of clothes (shirt and pants) as girls like that shit and know it's money , but it also has a nice classy vibe to it. Still lost on the shoes and Jacket. Now I'm leaning towards a Burberry Jacket as being too much for kids and it's more of a "fake rich" brand. Shoes I think I'm going to go with Salvatore Ferragamo instead of SLP boots.

just wear vineyard vines and j crew if youre in college

you sorta have to join a frat too to not look like a poser

but after that you'll almost guaranteed to get laid

Get well-tailored business-casual clothing, be Veeky Forums, smell nice, be interesting and wear nice shoes. Girls notice nice shoes more than small logos on your shirt.

So basically get a single full bespoke outfit, with RTW shoes if you're not actually rich enough to have shoes MTO.

5 star hotels are decent enough. OP wants to get laid, not find a mistress.

>recommending buisiness/preppy clothing

I don't think looking boring is the key to getting bitches

He does, your just not giving him credit for it.

no one ever gives Chad a chance

You should get one of those $925 Dior Homme shirts.

jesus christ, just fuck off

Tricking women into thinking you're rich just so they'll sleep with you is considered rape.

>gain height
>be white
>and lift

clothing becomes irrelevant

THIS NIGGA WEARIN FULL ROSS