deerskin

not him but yes although I'd raise the age to 18 for chucks

all white stans are basically common projects tier

>raise the age to 18
18 is probably still too low but I certainly wouldn't wear them after college

they're both sneakers. fuck off

/pleb general/

Somebody help this man

there's a reason common projects is popular among adults and skechers aren't, retard.

sketchers like newbounds have an autist stigma surrounding them. Converse and Addidas don't.

common projects are not popular among adults

holy shit where did you get such an idea

skechers don't have an autist stigma, they have a gradeschool stigma. chuck taylors are a shoe for high school kids and younger or pic related.

you know what I mean. adults tend to prefer shoes that are as clean as possible.

They're both sneakers. Not exactly the most mature type of shoes out there. Sketchers and Newbounds have that stigma because they had horrible designs velcro, bulkiness, dumb logo etc.

>interesting and usual
more like shit and shit

but thats still wrong

most adults wear overdesigned stuff like skechers/new balance/nike/asics

mono black low chuck

skechers makes stan smith clones but you will never see anyone wearing them. you can pretend branding, marketing, and associated userbase doesn't matter all you want but it's not going to make it true.

yes, most people don't give a shit about what they are wearing. that doesn't apply to anyone who buys common projects.

That's only been recent. Most sketchers were kiddie shit and that image is engraved into people's minds now. Converse are a classic for literally every age. They're not going anywhere.

post a picture of someone over 40 wearing chuck taylors who doesn't look fucking pathetic

i guess we should just ignore the teenage bozos on Veeky Forums stealing mom's credit card to buy a pair of #designersneakers #minimalism #streetwear

>Converse are a classic for literally every age
They can look fine, it just depends on the color. Older people should stick to more muted colors like olive, denim blue, grey,etc and maybe white.

>older people prefer x
>a young person likes x too therefore you're wrong

you're an idiot

I think they look like shit on old people unless they're super old to the point that it becomes ironic that they're wearing them.

Dead from laughing at your awful decisions, kiddo

I thought everyone knew the Converse choice for adults was Jack Purcells?