Do you have a UNIQLO store? What is it like? Is it the same type of aura like shitty H&M, Zara, etc?

Do you have a UNIQLO store? What is it like? Is it the same type of aura like shitty H&M, Zara, etc?

More like The GAP desu

UniQlo looks just so fucking boring to me. So vanilla. And I love wearing plain shirts.

But I like a little bit of something different. At least H&M can boast that a bit for men. Nothing I've seen on UniQlo makes me want it.

I live in Taipei where there's basically a Uniqlo on every street corner.

Compared to H&M and Zara, it's not really fast fashion, it's more a place for basics. I go there for chinos, socks, t-shirts and dress shirts. Their quality better than anything else in the price range.

I live in NYC so there are several around Manhattan.

It's cheap basics and business casual stuff along with some fast fashion stuff like olive bombers and /loose/, for example.

I've never stepped foot inside of an H&M or Zara in my life so I wouldn't know.

I'm a broke boi so I like Uniqlo. Plus I'm a weeb so I feel good stimulating the Japanese economy.

I recommend checking them out either in real life or there website. I think you can get free returns online.

It's kind of like a post-normcore the GAP.

disappointment desu. Everything looks pretty good until you feel its clearly cheaply made / cheap materials.

Zara and H&M are more of that edgy fashion vibe.

I would not compare them to Uniqlo.

Moscow, Russia reporting in.

H&M here is utter shit. It's always a mess, huge lines, nothing fits and looks like shit from China you could find on semi-legal markets in Moscow outskirts.
Zara... Don't even know if there is one. I think there was one, but, again, it pretended to be fashion and was shit in essence, so it was still repulsive for me.

Uniqlo, on the other hand, is rather bland, but I love how things are made there. It's more about function, not style. Overall, great value for money. Also, they had an awesome collaboration this winter - it was more pricey, but the quality was higher

I always wondered what it's like.

Is it comparable to C&A?

Uniqlo is a great base for fashion. Its simple pieces that will work well with other shit. But don't buy all your clothing there or you'll be uninspired and bland.

Uniqlo is great.
Zara is wildly uneven, often crap.
H&M is, like Toronto, utter shit.

how's the streetwear scene in Taipei?

Stop being a FagGot.

Zara and H&M both shit tier fast fashion stores with shitty ethics, designs, and quality. Uniqlo is high quality for the price and sells good basics

Bangkok here. I don't like dealing with salespeople in department stores. There's massive underemployment and like 2 reps for every brand everywhere.

Uniqlo staff don't bother customers, prices are relatively cheap, sizes are really consistent, fabric goes well in this tropical humid funk. And because my classes are taught in the office building section of a large mall, it's so easy to just pick up a couple things here and there on my way to the parking lot after class.

So almost my entire wardrobe is from them, and I try to buy from Muji when they have >manlet sizes on the rack.

Their stuff lasts much longer than stuff from H&M/Zara. Cheap selvedge denim.

Right now I'm wearing a polo, skinny jeans, briefs, and socks from Uniqlo. If they sold shoes I'd probably be wearing them now, instead of these Muji Chuck knockoffs.

I live in Taipei as well. In general it's more low-brow than Seoul or Tokyo but def. Better than Beijing or Shanghai

the stores are fucking awful desu. obnoxious music, screens, bright lights, claustrophobic setup, etc. That being said, for socks and cheap skinny jeans it's probably the best option

We have one in Boston. Its inside Fanuel Hall and its like a long brick alley with rooms of clothes along it.

It was alright? I dont like how its open to other sections of the place.

I went only recently and didn't like the selection as it was all boring basics + polos and shorts.

Great quality basics at a great price t b h. Their winter down jacket is amazing, and heattech is really handy when you're wearing thin layers in the winter.

Probably my favorite store, just from the price:quality ratio. They also have a pretty big variety of things.

(Their bombers and thin jackets suck ass though)

>Do you have a UNIQLO store? What is it like?
Yes, and it has got to be the most organized mall tier store I've come across with. Finding clothes is freaking easy as hell it's like shopping online except you can actually try the clothes out before buying.

>Is it the same type of aura like shitty H&M, Zara, etc?
Not even close. H&M and Zara stores here have an edgy, tryhard, designer store wannabe vibe. Uniqlo stores on the other hand are quite simple.

>I love plain shorts
>Uniqlo is boring
It's literally just meant for basics.

Tы пpo кaкoй кoлaб гoвopишь ¿ нe пoмню зимoй ничeгo нeoбычнoгo

SHIT STORE

source: worked there as management team

I've only been to Japanese Uniqlo stores, it's got a American Apparel/H&M kind of vibe. I like their clothes though

2 Shops here in Brisbane. The one in the city is super flashy, being in the centre of the city and all, but the other place is chill.

I get most, if not all of my basics there, and a couple of Monster Hunter and Osamu Tezuka tees too. Some of the latter actually looks pretty decent.

We have quite a few in London. I buy almost all basics from there because it's p good quality for your money.

Same and same.

Been to a number of 'em in Japan, and it has roughly the feeling of an American Apparel.

Interestingly, at the time, most Japanese people I knew thought that Gap was a better product.

Their animu tees are generally ugly. But their basics are for student wallets and the quality reflects it. I feel their clothes show wear pretty quickly
The premium lines if they still do them are occasionaly ok

я oшибcя, этo былo в мapтe, кoллeкция c lemaire
a вoт лeтняя былa дичью кaкoй-тo

lol the one in Fanuel Hall is shit

I go to the one at the Natick Mall

fast fashion is garbage

Uniqlo used to make generic, but nice clothes that are well-made for the price.

Now, they're overpriced for the quality.

They expanded too quickly, borrowed too much money at too high an interest rate, have too new many stores in new markets bleeding money, so they jack up the price in their already profitable market to cover the losses.

It's basically in the same death spiral American Apparel caught itself in.

cyka blyat rash b davai