Is dressing like a hipster effay?

is dressing like a hipster effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/savanamazing/videos)
youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's pretty much what Veeky Forums is all about. just different style, but similar mindset, pretty much

Hove? lel

What is he doing with that nail polish lol.

This guy and his girlfriend could very well be the worst couple in the world

very annoying people

Oh dear is that
Savannah Brown? (youtube.com/user/savanamazing/videos)

Has to be the most venomous and bitter slut on the internet. And the worrying thing is that she has so many followers.

And she lives in Brighton with this guy? I live in Brighton also, man this is a fucked city.

She lives in London

why are they annoying? she looks like she gives good head. I want a blowjob from her. "look me in the eyes bitch"

lol in a video she said that a guy said she had "good blowjob eyes" when she was 12

she's probably lying.

LOL

she tries too hard to be edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

think it was this one btw

Well yeah she is a crazy feminist bitch after all, she at least exaggerated about how young she was.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

Such a trashy ho... Yes Savannah you are less pure for being a whore, men's default is wanting to have sex with the majority of women, it is the role of a woman to say yes or no.. Yet you place the blame on men for wanting to have sex? That is like blaming a dog for wanting to go for a walk.

I like how she flipped the hipster switch on and actually calls herself a hipster.

>2016
>le non-offensive vaguely effeminate boyfriend of foreigner fetishism
ishygddt

what does that even mean

it's just annoying when someone thinks everything is problematic except for themself.

this looks pathetic

define: hipster

Black nails obviously

He is a male using girls nail polish, pretty fucked