I was on the bus today going to university and a bunch of black girls made fun of my Swiss Gear backpack...

I was on the bus today going to university and a bunch of black girls made fun of my Swiss Gear backpack. Should I replace it? I felt really uncomfortable but I would have been crucified as a racist if I had tried to defend myself

It looks like pic related, just a little bit different

>caring about what nigger's think
Yeah just let them decide how you clothe, you cuck.

why they made fun? is swiss gear somehow racist?

n a p p y h e a d e d h o e s

I don't know, because it's not what everyone else is wearing I guess

white male here, i would have made fun of you too.

Is it really that bad?

Here's an actual picture, I just bought it because it was cheap but was big enough to fit all my books and seemed durable

looks like a normal backpack. what did they say? should have made fun of them back you cuck

its normal backpack idk why they did make fun of you

How autistic are you? why do you care what a bunch of niggers tell you? This and the excuse that you woulda been ''cruficied'' for defending yourself says enough about you (you're just telling yourself this because you didn't come up with something to say to them). You are a cuck and your fucking backpack is perfectly fucking fine

Its because its looks like the most generic white boy backpack, school shooter type shit you know. Just get a cheap nike backpack or jansport and you'll be fine.

thinly veiled polfag trying to make us think anyone thinks like this

why mention they were black if you were trying to make this thread about race

back to your shitty containment board, you can return to the boards for socially acceptable humans once you turn 16

no it doesnt look like a school shooter type retard. it's a fucking regular backpack

school shooter tier would have an all black military backpack with molle straps or something

thats Veeky Forums's thought on school shooters, us inner schools view it differently

youre in uni but care about what a bunch of black girls think about your backpack? lol

You should get something tacticool from 5.11 like the MOAB 10.

Realpost my first reaction was "Nobody just shit talks a total stranger over a forgettable backpack, if OP had just had a comeback that was like 10% funny and delivered with a low number of fucks given he could have made some friends and maybe had sex"

>a bunch of black girls made fun of my Swiss Gear backpack

looks like a good backpack to me

niggas gon nig, dont let it get to you

normal people dont even pay attention to your backpack

>butthurt shitskin detected
just face it, a lot of your people act inappropriately in public

OPs story is really not that unbelievable

Cause it's not a $900 Louis Vuitton nigger bag that their athletic baby daddy wears. You do you user, if your bad does its job and does it well, don't worry about it. Looks like a fine bag to me.

I fuck with Swiss gear. Got one on the 5th grade and used it until early college, it finally started to get torn up so I bought a new one. It's a good fucking brand. Don't let nig nogs tell you otherwise.