>muslims take over north africa
>after a maybe 400 years christianity disappears

>muslims take over the indian subcontinent
>after a few hundred years indians are still mostly hindu

Explain this pls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms
youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festival/10853648/Richard-Dawkins-I-am-a-secular-Christian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many Indians.

Arab rule vs. Turkic rule. Look at how the Balkans are still mostly christian despite everything.

Syria-Palestine and Egypt were mostly Christian until 12th century though, i.e. 500 years after the conquest.

In the end its all a number game

Theres lot of nuance to it like how how strong were instituitions before foreign conquest and how far does the new ruler replace the old power structure.

>Balkans are still mostly christian
Look at this mess.

Organized religion is maintained by organization, and the organization of North African Christianity was on very shaky legs when the Arabs arrived.

Starting in the 4th century and continuing all the way into the 7th, the region saw a number of raids and mismanagement that steadily reduced urbanization. This in turn reduced the strength and scope of the church in North Africa as it retreated with the Byzantine administration to the coastline. And unlike the older churches of the east which had their own patriarchs, Africa was controlled from afar by the church in Constantinople, serving mostly Greek colonists and Hellenized Berbers (a dwindling population).

With the coming of the Arabs, the remnant church in North Africa was left to its own devices and stagnated.

Orthdox and catholics are both christians.

>loosely Christian berbers in a backwater of an empire
>Hindus in the center of Hinduism, the very center of their own empires
hmmm

He's right though. A strip of highlands that converted to Islam doesn't change the fact that the Balkans were and are mostly Christian. Even before the ethnic cleansing that followed overthrow of Ottoman control, the Muslim population was mostly an urban minority of bureaucrats.

Why didn't Persians remain Zoroastrians?

what is purple and yellow?

They did for quite some time. The Safavids thoroughly converted their empire to Shi'ite Islam, but before then European travelers note a large countryside population of Zoroastrians.

Protestants and Jews I think.

The lakers son

Maybe Christianity and Islam being somewhat similar compared to Hinduism affected a little

Evangelicals/Protestants and Greco-Catholics.

They did for a long time and there's still persian zoroastrians (even if you don't count the ones in India).

I meant the snaky line of green (muslim) and white (no majority) going South East - North West

I'll explain that to you and be completely honest.

Muslims worship a demon who calls himself God and Hindus worship demonic spirits whom they think are gods so "Allah" doesn't care since Hindus' idolatry makes his fellow demons feel good.

That's literally it.

Any questions?

>>any questions?
Yes.

Why haven't you been banned for blatant shitposting?

Study the origins of Islam and you'll be shocked. Calling facts "shit" is not an argument, kid. Read a book.

this, demons don't mind other demons desu

>>Guy hallucinates.
>>thinks he was seeing angels and writes a log of his fevered dreams down
>>tells others about it and over time this gradually becomes a new religion based off older faiths
>>this is somehow demonic and evil because a christposting autist with a tripcode says so

Look man, I don't like islam either, but this is too much of a reach even for me.

dont bait him

>Explain this pls
I don't understand what's your problem with Hindus in India who follow Hinduism.

Are you perhaps surprised that there are Jews in Israel who follow Judaism?

Christianity is not a North African ethnoreligious group, it did not originate in North Africa, it did not have a long history in North Africa.

It was replaceable, it was a historical phase.

What is Pakistan? The home of the Muslims Indians you argument is invalid.

One day everyone will believe in God and his flag will fly over the whole world.

>What is Pakistan? The home of the Muslims Indians you argument is invalid.

In the north of the Indian subcontinent, very roughly corresponding with the area his map points out.

More like a weak illiterate man hears the whispers of a demon in the Hira cave in 610 AD, thinks (rightfully) that he's being possessed by a demon, wants to kill himself (I'm not talking out of my ass, this is all from islamic sources), then later fully accepts Islam and spreads the virus. Feel free to filter me if those facts disturb you too much.

>wants to kill himself (I'm not talking out of my ass, this is all from islamic sources)
proofs?

This is according to Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, our earliest detailed biographical record on the life of Muhammad.

>[Muhammad said,] “So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart. (T. Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed—Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying, “O Muhammad! thou art the apostle of God and I am Gabriel.”
Ibn Ishaq, p. 106

India and Hinduism is ideologically pluralist. Indians already had their pick of several religions and non-religions.
Islam didn't add much. In the middle east and north africa, Islam offered the prospect of order to tribal ssocieties and legal status to women and the poor whom were otherwise often treated as private property. It captured people's hearts. In India it had to be imposed upon Hindus violently during the centuries it reigned in the North, and there may not have existed business interest in conversion, as there were enough Hindu Indians that the Islamic world depended upon India and China for trade moreso than the other way around.

Muhammad (pbuh) rode to Heaven on a winged horse. That more than adequately proves he was telling the truth.

so one narration from one fucking source lol ok Allah is gonna fucking destroy anyway you piece of shit

>India and Hinduism is ideologically pluralist
Islam and Hinduism are complete ideological opposites to the extreme.

That "one fucking source" is from Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, our earliest detailed biographical record on the life of Muhammad. What don't you understand?

Al-Tabari includes several narrations about Muhammad’s suicide attempts in his massive Ta’rikh al-Rusul wa’l-Muluk. In one version, Muhammad tries to kill himself before receiving his first Qur’anic revelation. During his yearly pagan religious retreat, a spirit appeared to him and said, “Muhammad, you are the Messenger of God.” Muhammad then fled to his wife Khadijah and begged her to cover him. After this, Muhammad considered killing himself:

>He (Muhammad) said: I had been thinking of hurling myself down from a mountain crag, but he appeared to me, as I was thinking about this, and said, “Muhammad, I am Gabriel and you are the Messenger of God.” Then he said, “Recite!” I said, “What shall I recite?” He took me and pressed me three times tightly until I was nearly stifled and was utterly exhausted; then he said: “Recite in the name of your Lord who created,” and I recited it. Then I went to Khadijah and said, “I have been in fear for my life.”
Al-Tabari, Volume VI, p. 68

"Allah" is a demon and everytime you pray towards his image in the prostitute Kaaba in Mecca, he rubs his hands.

Please.

I see nothing about your shoddy image that proves Mohammad (pbuh) did not fly to Heaven on a winged horse.

>God is a demon

Calm down my Satanic friend.

Both Muhammad and Mahdi have given themselves or have been ascribed titles that belong to God alone. He claims to have ascended to heaven. We find the same reference to Lucifer embodying a man (Isaiah 14). Even in this supposed ascension, God says "For you have said in your heart: "I will ascend into heaven". God knows it's a lie, that this Lucifer possessed man believed in his heart while it wasn't true.

Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. He was the pawn of Satan and is now in Hell.

Allah will fucking destroy you have fun in Jahannam you won't be fucking laughing ya Homaar

Most Muslim invaders into India were Turkic Princes following their basic DNA programming of MUST CONQUER PEOPLES N SHIET.

Meanwhile North Africa took the brunt of the proselytizing/invasion that was the Muslim Conquests.

>Meanwhile North Africa took the brunt of the proselytizing/invasion that was the Muslim Conquests.
The Arabs weren't interested in converts and in some ways discouraged it. NA became Muslim because there was little else for them to do, Christianity wasn't strong in the region as others have said.
I hope you realise that the more you ramble and post this crap the more people you actually turn away from your point.

Jesus (pbuh) will destroy you and your Satanic lies when he returns.

The abomination which you muslims call "Allah" is not what us Christians call Allah, i.e. God.

>For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself.
Hebrews 6:13

Pic related, we see that "Allah" does not swear by himself. Instead, "Allah" implies that the stars, the moon, the 'brilliance' of the sun, and a man-made city are greater than Allah - the very things he is supposed to have created. He even swears by such menial things as fruits which is not surprising since "Allah" is Satan and in the Holy Bible Satan is described as:
>"the god of this world" (2 Cor 4:4)
>"the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" (1 Jn 5:19)
>"the prince of the power of the air" (Eph 2:2)
>"the ruler of this world" (Jn 12:31)

>I hope you realise that the more you ramble and post this crap the more people you actually turn away from your point.
Are you Christian?

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Galatians 4:16)

This thread is about the history of Islam in India not your mad ramblings of religious bullshit

this and fucking chistian dogs don't understand how Allah will fucking destroy them

Why are you calling the Holy Bible, islamic historians, the Qu'ran and Hadiths "Satanic lies"?

>is not what arab Christians call Allah, i.e. God.
fixed*

>For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself.
>"Allah" does not swear by himself
Interesting, I never thought about it, thanks for posting.

it makes me laugh everytime muslims claim to worship the same God of the Bible

Indeed. Their demonic deceptions are endless:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms

This makes no sense at all.

Try expanding your thoughts into coherent sentences rather than blurting out a stream of consciousness.

holy shit kek I remember this, some muslim two years ago tried to convince me that Islam was the right religion because "a new Bible" has been found and that it confirms Islam. I always knew it was fake

I'm not.

Try dipping the tip of your penis into a pot of boiling water and then imagine that sensation all over your body. That's what awaits you in Hell when Jesus (pbuh) returns to fight the anti-Christ you so eagerly serve.

Everything that I have said is coherent.

Why are you confused? Disturbing facts about your false-religion startle you too much? Calm down and take some deep breaths. You wouldn't want a heart attack now, you're not ready to die and meet "Allah" (Satan) yet.

fuck off lads

>Jesus is the anti-Christ

kys

You can pinpoint the exact moment the thread went to shit. It's kind of sad.

>that gif
looks evil as fuck senpai

>it's another tripfag derails a thread with his attention-whoring episode

>telling the truth
>attention-whoring
wew

I experience the evil of Islam everyday where I live so no I will not "shut the fuck up" about this demonic cult in threads that are about this demonic cult.

The thread was more or less done before he showed up an hour after the last on-topic post. The anons above him already did a good job of tackling the question.

Just do what I do lad.

Iranians remained majority Zoroastrian till the 11th century.

You seem to be struggling to read.

Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will fight the antichrist.

The master you so heartily serve.

You worship Lucifer and Hedonism. I worship God.

I worship God, you worship Satan. I'll happily take God's side and let the chips fall where they may.

Oh dear.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your face off.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

>fedora14.jpg
You're losing your mind.

>Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 14:6-7

You do not know God. You worship a demonic spirit who wants to be God and everytime you pray towards his image in the prostitute Kaaba in Mecca, he rubs his hands.

>Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will fight the antichrist.
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He made to us—eternal life.

1 John 2:22-25

>Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will fight the antichrist.
ayy lmao you're the antichrist buddy

The Muslim prophet Jesus (pbuh) will return one day and then you atheists will be washed clean of this Earth.

So you're a person who calls himself Christian and who's shitposting to defend the antichrists (muslims). I see.

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Galatians 4:16)

Jesus looks at you with disappointment.

>Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Romans 12:9

>Has 32 pictures about fedora memes
>Calls anyone else a Fedora

how about you go and smite the sandmonkeys with the aid of some bombs and the wrath of your mighty sky god. would help a lot more.

>hurr durr God isn't real and Dawkins is better than God

I'm a Muslim not an atheist.

>Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

>Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

>Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:9-21

What does the satanic islamic cult teach?

>"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."
Qur'an 8:12

>insults people that believe in God
>thinks the Universe magicked itself into existence without God

Yup. Two different religions. Two different gods. One who's God and one that isn't.

The Universe always existed you stupid christian.

Get a load of this schmuck.

>Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

Aren't you kinda preaching against yourself?

>Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

mkay, so let us define good and evil. Passively watching evil is good because the god will deliver the violence for you later. after the judgement day.
attempting to prevent evil is evil, because... because.
yet you preach of honor. I name you a Witch and a false prophet!
I shall rejoice once the mighty skygod smites you.

>The Universe always existed

Why do Christians / Atheists always claim this?

Why do Christians / Atheists hate God so much?

>Why do Christians
You're gonna need a bigger bait.

Nice reading comprehension.

>A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 18:2

There's no difference between Christians and Atheists. They are both part of the Richard Dawkins cult.

Denying the existence of God is denying the existence of God, whatever way you want to cut it.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festival/10853648/Richard-Dawkins-I-am-a-secular-Christian.html

>A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
right back at ya.

>Denying the existence of God is denying the existence of God
But I don't.

Scripture is not my opinion. It is breathed out by God (2Tim 3:16).

Try again.

Yet I named you a witch. according to scripture you better go and burn yourself on a stake before rapture or god will fuck your shit up in the afterlife.

>But I don't.

Have you submitted to the Will of Allah?

Have you stopped claiming that a man is the Creator?

No?

Then you're atheist.

>I named you a witch
>I
Correct. You; the spiritually empty nihilistic atheist nu-male. Not God Almighty.

Into the trash you go.

No I have not sold my soul to the devil and I don't plan to.

>I don't know what atheist means
It's like satan really fucks up muslims' brains.

Except for the west and most of Bengal which became Pakistan and Bangladesh, so actually a significant proportion of India became muslim.