Black Clothes that are too big general?

I went to a noise music gig last night and everyone was dressed real cool, they were all wearing like obscenely large black clothes and stuff like that, what is this style called an how do I emulate it?

Did you see (((Sunn O)))? they are currently touring Europe

You should probably go for the styles promoted Rick Owens & Yohjio Yamamoto, and general black anti-fit loose styles

>paying 50 to see sunn when you can see boris and earth in the same night for

>I went to a noise music gig last night and everyone was dressed real cool, they were all wearing like obscenely large black clothes and stuff like that, what is this style called an how do I emulate it?

posers

I just wanted to ask. no need to be mad. I hope you feel better soon

Nah it was a local one, I live in NZ and there were like 10 people there so I guess its pretty obscure or something? I dig them both but theyre so expensvie and are a bugger to get in NZ

>tfw Sacramento has a noise music scene
>tfw when it's an hour away from my home town
Noise house shows are tight if you've ever been to one

Proportions guys.
Proportions when you dress pls

Can you describe the clothing a bit?
Generally baggy and shapeless?
Very long but still form fitting?
Deconstructed look?

it was mostly like really oversized black clothes, lots of hoods and shit like that with a little bit of army surplus thrown in

I'm in Stockton. What's up?

It's just Sunn O)))

It's because they're just an Earth cover band, and Earth is the third planet from the sun

How does nobody get this

i met a bunch of those guys through a coworker but i don't rly understand noise music
but yeah sac has a big scene. only been to shows in oakland tho.
if you go to sac eat nut burger at sunflower drive in in fair oaks, you won't regret it.

Modesto here. Don't know if your still in the thread but noise bands come through a lot from sac. Look into severed spines. They're from sac. Also noise effects on man is gonna be in Modesto late october at a house show. Look into it on IG

It was a echo reference

you dense fuckers arent into amps I assume? Sunn O))) uses the name and a text version of the logo from the Sunn amp brand, which they use.

Not even the right Model T that they use

Thanks man. I passed out last night.

yeah, I know its the fender one, more to show the logo than amp

>tfw in NYC and can go to a noise show whenever i want

Ay I saw them it was tight

>tfw Bogota, Colombia and i dont find out about any scenes or underground shows that're happening or if they're even happening
the most obscure show i've been to is swans