Post your persol shades

post your persol shades

if you don't have any your poor.

>your poor
>your
I may not own persol shades, but at least I'm not an uneducated fuckwit.

I don't have time for spelling to busy making money and looking hot.

I don't wear shades because they make me look like I'm trying to be cool. Same with you and everyone else

lol you are fucked in the head. that sucks for you're eyes brother

>functionally illiterate
Parents couldn't afford to send you to a good school. Sad.

Ayyyyy. Same fucking pair. Mine have the blue lenses though.

These are so much better than fucking raybans. Call me /hipster/ but I like them because no one really has them.

Because they are gay ass shit in form of shades

poor nigger detected. in my city only rich people have them. and movie stars.

>He buys every shit because some Filmstar wears them
What? Are you fucking gay?

lol nice try.

lmao look at this faggot he thinks persol sunglasses are what rich people wear

they are lol

you know you want some poor fags

>oliver peoples
>saint laurent
>dior
>tom ford
>barton perreira

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of my classic ray bans. That and all the money I saved. It's practically deafening in here.

down forget Bvlgari

OP ITT
>saves 4 paychecks from his entry level sales associate job at RadioShack to buy $200 poorfag persol sunglasses
>been thinking about them all week since he's bought them
>thinks he's rich since he has $200 sunglasses. tries to make other people feel bad on a japanese anime imageboard

dont mind me OP, sitting here laughing in my $600 Diors (that I dont make entire threads to brag about to a bunch of kids on Veeky Forums)

my sweater costs more than those sunglasses, serf

my car costs more than your sweater. thats a retarded argument you turbo fucktard. not trying to defend this retarded OP but youre just as bad.

thats different

sunglasses normally cost more than sweaters

Sunglass Hut manager checking in.

The pair in ops pic retail for $459 Canadian. He's semi right about Persol. it's not the only brand rich people wear though. I find the nicer more laid back rich people buy the persol these days. A few years ago it was only uptight suits buying the pair james bond wears.

couldn't afford Fendi?

>he couldnt afford Bvlgari

find me a nice looking pair that doesn't have cubic zirconia on it lmao

>tfw had my second pair of aluminium Clubmasters stolen in as many years

Before I go drop $300 on another pair, fill me in Veeky Forums, are Clubmasters still the most versatile and best looking normcore Raybans around?

Not looking to get ito any of that circular lense fad bullshit, and DEFINITELY not looking to hear OP brag about his overpriced brand that look pretty shit on everyone but A-listers: Clubmasters yay/nay?

sunglass hut manager checking in.

the aluminium ones are kinda gay. if you have to go for clubmasters (which you shouldn't, they were popular like 2 years ago, now it's played out) get the polarized folding clubmasters.

a few other brands have really similar shades to the clubmasters that I would recommend over them. believe it or not Maui Jim actually has a dope version of the clubmaster. the lenses are a million times better and they aren't as expensive as the folding ones. burberry has a few similar and so do persol lol.
the persol ones are kinda gay though. why do you need raybans. raybans blow. get something different. everyone has raybans.

Maui Jim Kawika in brown or black. you can't beat Maui lenses. I shit you not. go to a store and ask them about the lenses. we will show you.

>get the most expensive club masters so we can make th most money

fuck off manager jew

your eyes will thank me. and you can put them in your pocket so they don't get stolen dumbass. well if you have to go with raybans might as well get the all leather polarized wayfarer. come see me at the mall. I'll hook you up.

we got buy one get one 40% off right now. I can get you a deal on that seccond pair.

God you're fucking lame

That douche wasn't me

I go for raybans, specifically the aluminium ones for the build quality, dropped them, sat on them, you name it - I find they can take a huge beating compared to other sunnies.

I'd be buying them from Sunglass Hut Au, so I'm not sure they carry any of those brands, except maybe Burberry.

Yeah not the right boars for you kid, Come back when 18

I own Persol P03092V's in Havana.

They cost $400 after tax, but they were worth it. Insurance paid for half of it anyways.

Can anyone recommend these? Mainly, how do they feel?

I'm and really prefer the feel of the aluminium Clubmasters over the usually cheap feel of plastic frames - can you comment on the feel of the bad boys you posted?

>thinking anything coming out of luxottica group is nice
>not poor

K U B O R A U M
U
B
O
R
A
U
M

since when? only if youre buying your sweaters from uniqlo all day

Two pairs of G. Leight Hardings brown ones are special ordered polarized and the other set is deadstock army drift. Persols I use for boating, real nice to throw these folded up in a jacket pocket

i wish i were confident enough to wear those

I'm thinking buying one of them, what do you recomend(harding vs mcqueen)?

clean the grease off your fucking glasses.

Persol and Rayban are both made by Luxottica.

I think that persol quality is way better, at least it should, because they cost double.

Here are mines.

Persol isn't expensive and there's nothing to brag about, OP.

>at least it should, because they cost double.
this is how they getcha user, there is literally no difference besides brand name and design.

I don't splurge on sunglasses as I have to replace the lenses with ~$400 prescription ones.

holy fuc those are ugly. are you 30 something brown man.

Luxottica makes almost everything man lol. they don't make it they just own those brands.

>basic aviators
>ugly
Enlighten me on "effay" glasses, faggot.

those look like rayban cockpits. cockpits are for girls. aviators have been out for years my man.

They don't look like cockpits at all. Different shape, different bridge. Aviators are classic, and look good if they aren't oversized to hide your entire face.

It depends on your price range and face shape, I have a really square head so the roundness of the Hardings suit me. Of all of the pairs of sunglasses I have ever owned GL Hardings are some of the best in quality. However it seems like every season there are less and less colorways available, it might benefit you to call GL to see if there are any other acetate options other than the only 2 they have listed on their site and there are way more lens options that aren't listed. Persols are cheaper and made by Lux but the quality is still more robust compared to raybans and most other shades in the price range - putting a pair on you can tell why they warrant a higher price tag with the meflecto flex and a real solid handfeel

Thanks

I can't tell if this is bait or you genuinely have trouble spelling.

>I spend 250+ dollars on plastic sunglasses so people think money isn't an issue for me
You remind me of those poor kids at school who get their parents to spend all their money on clothes and shoes for them

Stop buying stuff to impress other people

I'd kill myself i were you

i've got these, by polaroid.

It's pretty much the poor people mentality: buy pointlessly expensive shit to impress people.
Hell, they always manage to pick the shit where price and quality do not correlate.

my poor? what

>not rocking a pair of polarized Cartier bubinga wood shades
>calling people poor
Wew. Lad.
This place truly is the blind leading the blind.

please leave