My great grand father smoked about 40 unfiltered roll your own/day

My great grand father smoked about 40 unfiltered roll your own/day

grandpa/dad, idont know what they smoked.

i smoke viceroys

what is Veeky Forums? all white or yellow filter thing?

post ur dik n i'll tell u u fkin homo

Newports are the real deals.

smoking is for faggots

Smoking is bro tier, some people pull it off but it makes your average person look like a loser and a bum.

>literally destroying your lungs

No

Parliament full flavors, east side LA as fuck

Most effay cigs are parliament 100's or Camel Turkish royals

you dont want to die? lame

She'd be hotter without the cig

Reds are kinda shit tier imho
Theyball have the same pipe tobacco-y taste to me... I also seem to smoke more of them in a day then lighter and or more "refined" cigs like turks or parlys

>aging faster
>getting saggy skin
>yellow teeth
>bad smell

it looks and feels Veeky Forums for a bit to smoke, but eventually it becomes a habit and you dont even think about it, and youre just left with all the negatives

the buzzes go away pretty quickly too

If you must, only smoke 2 cigs a week though

>Being anti-smoking
What the fuck has Veeky Forums become.

Anyways, when I DO buy a pack, I smoke Dunhill Internationals. A pretty penny, but great.

protip: only smoke @ the club or other social situations

cigarettes are disgusting
rolling your own is the only acceptably Veeky Forums consumption method

turkish royals.

My grand father smoked
and then he fucking died of lung cancer.

you are so fucking sad. smoking to be "effay" fuck off. i would say your post is cancer, but ur probably already infested with it whilst trying to be cool

Reminder that this thread has been made more times than your teenage ass got suspended for secretly smoking on the playground

What ever this guy's smoking

my grandfather smoked 2/3 packs a day and died of lung cancer. my other grandfather drunk gin on a daily basis and died of liver cancer. my dad eats shit on a daily basis and has intestine cancer. my uncle smokes 1 pack a day and has just discovered he has lung cancer. my stepfather has hodkin shit cancer.

You should really just not give a fuck. Cancer runs in my family too, worrying about it will fuck you up.

Yes, but that doesn't mean you intentionally expose yourself to carcinogens.

Worrying about death is generally not a good idea, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go start playing Russian Roulette.