HAIR GENERAL

Last one hit 300

Post all your silly hair-related questions here.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Tenn-Well-Pillowcases-Pillowcase-Hypoallergenic/dp/B01G214WRC
fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how 2 achieve this hair

pic of me for reference

i just want bobby briggs hair help a dude out

Should I get a haircut before the new semester starts or does this look good?

you are pic related. Just end your life nigga.

talk shit post face

Getting a haircut soon. I'll post some inspo.

You look like a massive tryhard.
Just shave it.

Show me some effay haircuts for men lads

I'm a dude with dark hair. Should I dye my hair blonde?

Can you post a pic for reference? Scribble out or obscure your face if you need to

What's this hairstyle called?

Post more pics of this hairstyle please

What's a good hairwax for a dry look that actually holds? I bought some shitty one from boots and it only holds for an hour and it's weak as fuck.

Is that a stack of notes and you are pretending to talk to it like to a phone?

dmc dante wannabe

dyke

Any hair related infographic bluds?

WOOOF WOOOF

You are a balding piece of shit and look like , I have full nice hair and had this look some months ago.

everyone on yelp looks like a balding autist

anyone able to recommend a place to go in nyc? just moved to the upper east side for college

would someone with thin hair be able to pull this off? currently have shoulder length hair and am thinking about cutting it off

My hair grows completely straight and is pretty stiff and thick, what the fuck do I do with this shit?? It pretty much grows into a natural bowl cut

You make that face to pretend that you're not hideous, but we can tell.

What can I do to change my hair? I look like a 15 year old.
Cutting it short makes me hideous, and I can't style it since it doesn't hold.

high side part

what should i do with mine

its more curly than in the pic but u guys get the idea

>Tfw you'll never achieve the perfect hair

should I just kill myself ?

That would be Milo's hair

fuck off Milo

Is conditioning before shampooing a meme or does it actually work?

Also is this a good pillowcase to go for, I'm tired of cotton fucking me up.

Looking to change things up. In a few rock bands and have been told I'm too clean cut. Doesn't help that my facial hair game is nonexistent. Any ideas what I could try? Open to whatever is feasible. I have naturally wavy hair and a stubborn cowlick, as well as a widow's peak that I've had since childhood.

did they base Sarah Lynn off her in Bojack Horseman?

Are you literally me except I'm blonde.

I fucking hate my hair so much, i can empty a bottle of my own fucking semen in it and it still tries to go back to the gay bowl mode
Send help

The answer for you is
That loser can't be Bobby Briggs, but YOU can

That would definitely be a departure for me. Do you happen to have other inspo pics? I can Google them, but if you have some more, that'd be great.

Thoughts on American Crew pomade or pomade in general?

Do you need to use any other product with it or does it hold well/long enough?

The fiber is GOAT. I don't need anything else with it and I have sorta thick wavy hair.

Should I wash my hair with shampoo every single day or thats bad?

If you're going to shampoo every day, get shampoo that's free of alcohols, silicones and sulfates

What product should I use for my hair? I'm currently using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

Might as well just end it all.

you look like the singer of real friends

Guys I'm so depressed. Went for a haircut and the lady gave me what looks like a pixie cut. I look like Bobby brigs or Leo's retarded fat cousin. I just wanted the back trimmed a bit. What do I do. Undercut while leaving the top long for that Keith Ape look? Buzz cut? Kill myself?

Will the per ever come back?

So many people have frizzy hair problems that if the perm was just brought back into style it'd fix that, right?

Is there actually a way to strengthen your jawline, even just a small amount or are you doomed with what you got? Diet/exercises or whatever?

PERM

not per...

I read about some guy who did jaw exercises involving weights
He had the sickest jaw and ugliest girlfriend

Is this good as a pillowcase to make my hair not look like shit after sleeping?

>The lady
Well there's your first mistake

I read online that barbers aren't good at cutting long hair. I mean it's honestly jus the back that is total ass so it should grow the appropriate length shortly but damn I think it gave me PTSD

What kinds of hair products are generally a must for long hair? Are deep conditioners/shampoos necessary?

Srry mate your face is too much pointy and wide.
The referenced pic is more of a round squary

need to grow it longer, you are in the transition period, it will always look bad

transition period hasn't even started for him

This should be attainable with just with no poo right?

Anyone here using finasteride, minoxidil or similar?

What's a good hairstyle for a face thats a mix of round and heart?

my hair is like cumberbatch's in this picture, except shorter.
what should i do with it?

I think you would look nice if you grew your hair very long and did a deep side part.

Have you tried no poo and using a bristle brush to achieve that smooth shine?

i look like bob dylan the days i skip shampoo.
do you guys do the no shampoo thing?

seriously how do u figure out what face shape u r, with some its obvious but i cant figure out if i'm heart, diamond, oval or at a push long, i tend to look shit with short haircuts which is why i'm trying to figure out if its my face shape

I have the same type of hair as Kit Harrington. Currently have a bun. Considering a haircut.

Should I get layers or no layers? I have no idea how either would look. I usually just get a "regular haircut."

Does fringes or new hair styles cause parts in the hair?

I started doing one as of a few months ago as I wanted to grow out my hair a little more, but after a few months I started to notice how there are a few growing parts near the top of my scalp, so the point where you can see skin under the strands of hair when I brush it back when it's wet. Apparently this is very common and even asked a few hair stylist friends about it, but I can't help but shake the paranoia of baldness.

I'm an asian guy with really bushy hair that curls up when I grow it. Any recommendations on what haircut to get?

I do the no poo thing. I have really curly hair, and on the no poo days my hair relaxes and turns almost straight/wavy because of all the sebum.

After you're done in the shower, head to a foggy mirror and trace your face. If that doesn't help, go to a hair stylist.

Keep it long, I got mine cut too short this week and I regretted it instantly.

I'm .
So I just scheduled an appointment to a salon tomorrow and I've no idea what to ask for, what to say.

I've never been to a barber, much less a salon.
I'm considering showing them (pic related) but I don't know if would suit my face/head shape.
I don't want something so short that you can see my scalp but I also don't want anything similar to my current length.

lmfao ripped.jpg? You don't even look like you lift. You filtered a pic in which you found the only spot in your house that has good enough lighting to show off your incredibly slight muscle separations. This body is nothing to be proud of.

show them what you want and if they pull out clippers tell them to stop and leave

an intelligent stylist will know how to do it and they won't immediately reach for the meme clippers for a shitty fade

>tfw square masterrace

best hair style for a guy with thick arab hair and a weak jaw/chin?

pic

I believe that is the "please insert penis in closest opening"
What I'm saying is that haircut makes you look like you suck dick.

How to get this hairstyle? I basically know the cut, but what product do I use? I have medium thick but fine hair, and a tiny bit wavy when it gets to be a few inches. My hair in the front grows down and if I don't style it I basically have a natural emo fringe thing going on.

What would be the best haircut for an Asian? I'll show a pic of me if needed

That chrissy teegan what's her face got a perm recently and posted it a pic. so you know all these girls will start getting one

What to do with this ridiculous crap? Apologize for godawful lighting and potatocam

Fuck

i could see you doing a james dean style, pretty handsome but start lifting
you look like a douche bag but you have an ok body and you aren't ugly, i think you would actually look good in a faded buzz
post pic without the stupid face
long hair does not suit you, go for a messy/curly fade and start dressing better
qt, but you look a little messy and it makes u come across as boston bomber tier so tame your hair at all costs
buzz, asap. And start wearing contacts. Underneath it all you look like you have a pretty decent face.

w2c these facial features user

I have a very long face. Somehow, all the haircuts I have tried in my life were all horrible.

Any suggestions as to how I should get my hair cut this time as to not look like an egg?

Pic related was a program I was developing to auto-detect pimples on my face and brush those pixels with the nearest shade of my skin color.
(Mostly for fun)

Buddy that hair is not doing you ANY favors. Get some sort of fade or undercut please. Im not a big fan of the incredibly popular cuts but you can find something unique later on after that shit is gone.

Too lazy, but look at the Rectangle portion of this article, it gives you tips and photos of hairstyles

fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/

Is there such a thing as minimalist style? For example, can a simple buzz be effay or does it need some kind of "feature" to stand out, such as length on the top?

depends on your face, body, and style of dress. Let's say you had very striking features and were a handsome man with a nice thin but athletic body. A buzz cut would stand out to those around you in a subconcious way, especially if you wore unbranded clothing in low profile colours/shades.

Anyone have a male version of this?

That makes sense. Are there short hairstyles that you consider more effay than others? I was considering something minimalist and short but wasn't sure what kind of style I should be aiming for.

That is a male haircut. See: Skrillex

Veeky Forums, any advice on medium to long male haircut for a diamond-shaped face and straight hair?

Attempted to self-haircut

I fucked up, tell me how bad it is