Lenna & jenna

are they Veeky Forums ?

they are Veeky Forumst

more like /fat/

ok but did they give you a boner ?

Are these the same people in those photos? Because the second one is way better imo

you picked the wrong jews
(objectivelly superior in every aspect)

Yes. dirty fat bitches

Yes.

Wait. I dun goof'd. I just realized it's her. I cannot STAND lena dunham. I correct my answer about boner - no fucking way.

Had she been some random fat bitch with no aura about her, then yes. But she is a memetic hipster caricature of a tumblr sjw. Cringy, obnoxious ah

dunno why the jewess on the right makes me hard

me two i like to see her tits

You're done Igor, you had a boner for dunham.

me three fellas

You don't like it when a rich entitled white girl tells minorities that she is oppressed and that they have it easy.

White bitch argues she gets more hate than black and Latino men literally being killed for no reason by cops

actually revolting

Before feminism

Just a quick reminder that Lena Dunham is a child molester.

after feminism

That's kind of hot

the right one is alright, the one on the left is built like a bag full of toothpaste

Filthy

Wow Jemima kirk got fat as hell

fat acceptance thread

Jemima got pregnant since then she looks more like a milf than the little girl that she was but still she excites me a lot. I really wish i could fuck her so bad.

I am literally Adam from Girls

same
theres something about her thats really sexy, shes not even THAT attractive but id wife and fuck mercilessly

my god, Lena is literally the white Leslie Jones

she is also a bit trash in girls, like she piss in the street ect ... I kind of like that.

>Bloated
>hemorrhoids

NO

she looks like Tim Heidecker

No.

Lena will never be Veeky Forums because her TV show is pandering, uninspired trite and she has the ego to write an autobiography at 28. The only place she's fashionable is a sorority house.

Actually laughed

This entire thread makes me physically ill