awesome igor

That's it

W/P/E = wants penis everyday?

When she
>likes heavy metal music
>has lots of guy friends bc "girls are catty bitches"
>has more than one dating app on her phone
>espouses boiler plate opinions she picked up from social science professors
>has any facial piercing besides a small nose stud.
>has a kid
>has dated blacks

>has a dating app on her phone
>has any facial piercing.
Ftfy

>nerdcore

>when he/she browses Veeky Forums

almost everyone here just trying to compensate for their insecurities and/or has some kind of mental problem.

also the people who make these threads tend to be the passive-agressive, silent judgemental type. red flag, avoid

I'm only here for the sticky and the circlejerking.

>When he gives a whit about what other people where and isn't just Veeky Forums for personal enjoyment

>When his only pride and joy is an arbitrary physical trait

When people throw out functionality. Such as, t-shirts over sweaters/coats, pants tucked into socks, and jeans tucked into boots.

uh I dunno where you live but its always more functional to wear a tshirt where I live

I believe he meant t-shirts over sweaters, as in layering. not t-shirts instead of sweaters

garbage like this

Pants tucked into boots is very functional. Would you want your pants flopping around and touching the snow/rain in inclement weather?

But, even if the weather isn't inclement, you still avoid the "flopping around" aspect of pants-over-boots (unless the pants are skinny). It might not be a major bonus to functionality, but it still is preferable to tuck pants into boots.

You're on a fashion board, autismo.
It's not about functionality, it's about looking effay.

>calling someone autistic for not wanting to look autistic

Back to your cargo shorts collection, gramps.

I'd say it's the autists who go for functionality (or "comfort") over form.

Sure, they might don a fedora, but it would almost certainly be paired with "comfy" and "functional" cargo shorts, T-shirts, and sneakers.

>Tfw been growing out hair for what feels like ages and it's almost chin length at the sides...and now I don't think I want it anymore but no longer have any idea what I want to do with it and am honestly too scared to get it cut

Anyone else had these feels? Anyone just buzzed their hair to a fairly short length from being pretty long? Did you do it yourself? How shocking was it?

>when she's into anime
>when she's a self proclaimed gamer girl
>when she's not above 5'9
Small people will never be effay

just let it keep going, the reason you dont like it is because its in the awkward stages

I did. Buzzed it off, was shocked. Wanted to kill myself after I did it, but people really liked it and told me it was a lot better than what I had before.

So now I buz pretty much every 4 weeks.

Did you buzz it yourself? How short? I never used to go below a 3/4 for back and sides and slightly longer than that on top, so I was wondering if I could just "reset" to how everything used to be.

First time I did it I buzzed it to 3 on the sides and 5 on top.
Now I usually do 1/3 because 3/5 grows out fast.

When does it stop being awkward, length-wise? My sides are roughly chin length while the back is a few inches more, so it needs a tidy for sure, however I was trying to hold out until sides hit shoulders before doing that.

Non whites are just uglier on average.
Personally i wouldn't fuck my family up by having asian or black children.
Ain't no of these fuckers will carry my family name.
But if you are American it shouldnt matter imo.

wtf have you ever seen full-blooded-Spanish Mexicans
they're beautiful

>When he wears socks with shorts while not going for a nerdcore fit
I do this. Does that mean I unironically dress like a nerd?

>full blooded spainish mexicans

either you're mexican or spainish you spainish rape baby

I did that, it felt great at first but the glow only lasted like two weeks and now im regrowing.

Nah I grew up in a border town and they come over from Monterrey and DF to shop

>wtf have you ever seen full-blooded-Spanish Mexicans
If they are full-blooded Spanish they are white

well I guess they are, technically; and they look good, guys and girls

Thanks for the before and after pic, it's really helpful to get a feel for the two lengths side-by-side on the same person.