Reselling Supreme

Okay, I know I might get shit for this post, but I don't really go to reddit.
I'm facing a dilema.
I got a few ppl over in London, that wouldn't mind waiting dozens of hours on end to get Supreme gear.
I know Supreme is meme tier, but this is for profitable purposes only.
I'm just sort of puzzled by how exactly these drops works in person.
I understand that they're seasonal and that Fall/Winter dropped on the 16th .
When exactly are the next drops?
Are they months or actual seasons apart.
Also when In line, do Supreme employees let a handful amount of people access the store to cop shit at a time or does all hell break loose?
I'm a slav, and some of my normie friends out there are down for this shit primarily for the benefits of reselling.
If anybody could give me some insight on reselling/supreme in general, I'd be super thankful, Senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsVrfLcK05E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKIN SAGE

firstly, fw16 dropped on the 18th instore and the 25th online. they drop every thursday from then on at 11am until about the end of december. i think they've implemented a new system where they assign random ticket numbers to random ppl in the queue, to discourage camping out overnight because if you're first in the queue there's no guarantee they'll give you the first ticket to enter the store

Wait
but what about the resell value?
if i go out and buy some shit next thursday, would selling it be easy?
im guessing the value drops the longer u wait or what
ppl generally cop off ebay/grailed right

not everything has a guaranteed resell value, you could probably flip normal items for ~£5 more than you got them, entirely depends on how hyped the item is. for the uk, they generall cop from suptalk and the basement, sometimes depop. if you wanna resell supreme you have to resell the right items, no point camping out and buying shit that's still gonna sit in store and online for the next few hours. could be quite hard selling the non-hyped shit though, to move it you might have to price it below retail

wait so they restock the same stuff every single week?
is there even a point in trying to resell?

no they don't restock the same stuff every week, they drop new stuff every week in limited quantities both online and instore (same stuff drops both online and instore at the same time - 11am on a thursday), but different stuff drops each week

how do i know which stuff
i realize there's a preview for this collection but there's limited items in there lol
also best site to resell on would be grailed right

There's no point reselling supreme unless you can charge higher than market price which only recognized resellers/consignment stores can do.

you won't really know which stuff will definitely drop beforehand but you can follow @mrbld or @supcommunity on instagram, they tend to make drop lists on wednesday as to what will be dropping the following day. 99% of the time their drop lists are right, so if you wanna know what drops then the best way to know is to follow them

all the stuff in the preview will drop and they also have collaborations that aren't in the preview that they drop too. for example, every november supreme has a collab with the north face that they usually tell you about on a monday/tuesday and drops the thursday in the same week, and that drop consists of just supreme x north face items. some of the drops are taken up by collab-only drops, such as the north face and vans (some of their common collabs)

also best place to resell would be on grailed if you're from the us. if you're from the uk or the eu, the best place to resell would be in supreme talk uk/eu, depop or ebay

not really, any person can go and buy a hyped item on drop day and resell it for more than retail e.g. the anorak that dropped online yesterday and instore last week has been marked up by at least £200 when resold, and many of those resellers weren't recognized or consignment stores

you just have to learn to pick the correct items

what about these kids selling box logo hoodies for 1000$+?
Do I have to go out searching for shit ppl are hyped about or just pick out aesthecially pleasing stuff/collabs?

Online the Anorak the user was talking about sold out in under 4 seconds according to people using bots to buy.

Box logos are expected to go even faster and if you aren't first in the line at the store there's no doubt you'll be just as fucked.

Usually the most aesthetically pleasing stuff is the best though besides a few items with actual history behind them people want them for (See: morrisey tee)

Yo one last thing
How does it work like
Do they control inflow of ppl
As in, they let number of ppl in at a time ?
Also can u as an individual cop like 2-3 of the same piece?
I've heard about a restriction or some shit, where u can buy only one of each piece

Pretty sure it's only one of each. Online they limit it like that.

I've never actually gone in person before though, NY's a good 2 hours by train and it's not worth

i haven't been this season yet so i don't really know but apparently they've introduced a ticketing system where they select random people in the queue and give them tickets to enter the store, so basically if you're first in the queue there's no guarantee you'll be in the store first because you might not necessarily get a ticket. on the contrary, if you're last in the queue, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't get what you want either, since they might give you, say, the 7th ticket, which means you'll be the 7th person to enter.

with the 2-3 of the same piece thing, i think you're allowed to cop the same piece but in a different color and size only (pretty sure), if not then only 1 of each item

yea but how many ppl will be in there at a time
they control the inflow right?
It wont get too crowded or too hectic in the actual store right in case my boy (implying he gets in) is unable to buy a piece bc of ppl snagging or fightin or some shit
Also rly appreciate the replies.

nah it never gets crowded or hectic, there's never any fighting, there's always a queue, no snaggin or shit that's the reason they have guards there

hey thanks for the reply man
u still in the thread?
i was wondering abour palace tho
do they function in a similar fashion
considering their store is hella close to my boys

Jesus Christ, die already

OP this is a pretty unpopular topic; nobody likes dealing with price gougers on the receiving end
workaround: start a supreme general and ask in there, cuz at least fuccboi hype cancer is contained
youtube.com/watch?v=hsVrfLcK05E

to the faggot asking all these questions

just kys

if you can't figure this shit out yourself or by simply asking your friends then you're a retarded fuck

i hope you buy a whole lot of non hyped items

Supreme is nigger trash.

kys anglo cuck

Fuck you bitch i live in a eastern european shit hole
Im trying to help this normie fuck so he cuts me some profits LMFAO

yeah checking in for now, will be back to check in about 12 hours if it hasn't gone by then

palace doesn't have a ticketing system that i know of, might be a bit harder to flip since their shit is stocked in many other stores apart from their own whereas supreme is stocked in their stores only

alright, i understand.
it's the accesabillity that makes flipping it 'worth' the double even triple retail in some cases.
i mean ay if ur finna discuss pieces/certain drops in the future, hmu senpai.
need all the help i can get when it comes to scouting what to buy.
will prob try and get some basic Ts next drop and see for how much we can flip them for the same day.
i'm talking a 10-20 quid disperity.
also, as i read in the basment article, Supreme, in London at least, after implementing the ticket system, are apparently against camping, but I still feel like the closer u are to the store, the bigger chance u have of even getting a ticket, so would coming a few hours before the drop make a difference?