What do I do to get that Republican look?

What do I do to get that Republican look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g
buzzfeed.com/daves4/stop-the-madness
buzzfeed.com/sheridanwatson/did-you-really-name-your-kid-that
youtube.com/watch?v=BYquuFjE0cc
youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mormanism and a quiet but swelling tumor in your brain.

Paired with hypocritical racism of chiding black people for having names like "Shaneequa" but naming your shit-eating brats "Laikkoln" and "Jemmikka"

+ dark jeans and branded polos

Slightly too big blue jeans/chinos, block color polo, plastic soled brogues, body hair, trophy wife, 2.5 kids and a badly removed cum stain on the hem of your shirt from your secret gay lover.

>This person brought up a valid criticism so I'm going to pretend that they hate all white people!

Go back to sucking Milo Yabbadabbadoofus's cock, /pol/tard

payless sneakers and a don't tread on me tshirt

do like dis

inspo youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g

>samefagging this hard

did you just make this up? I have literally never heard of a milk toast republican naming their kids something retarded meanwhile Shaneequa is actually a common name.

Eternal inspo.

/pol/ doesn't really like Milo and neither do I

he's a faggot and so are you.

Nope, it's really common amongst suburbanites that give their children a "sew uneek" name to break up the shitty mundanity

Dress like you're proud of where you are in life as if you worked hard to get there and it's not just a product of a life you were born into and has very little to do with your personal abilities.
I think that's more of a redneck thing than a southern thing. The amount of variations on the name "Aidan" blows my mind.

>bluuhhh no one could possibly think republicans dress like morbidly obese homeless retards

Redneck naming is more like hyphening two common names together. (Kelly-Anne, for example.)

Or naming your kid "John" because you're a John Deere fanboy.

There's also the hippie naming convention of "pick a gemstone, any gemstone."

Quarter-zip sweater

the only difference is when white people do this everyone is quick to point out how retarded it is but when you make fun of black people for doing it that's culturally insensitive and racist.

WOW really makes u think

Not from my experience.

The suburbanites will take offense to you making fun of their brat's names, but will openly say that "Darnell" is a stupid black people name"

(Which is funny because Darnell is an Anglo-Saxon name.)

You make fun of people's names in front of them? What is wrong with you?

Nope.

I just get to be third party to all of the drama on facebook.

buzzfeed.com/daves4/stop-the-madness

still waiting for buzzfeed's "22 reasons black people shouldn't be allowed to name children" article

Quarter zip sweater, picnic table shirt and khakis is the unofficial republican uniform desu

lmao I just google'd "buzzfeed black names" and the top result was an article defending them

buzzfeed.com/sheridanwatson/did-you-really-name-your-kid-that

you can't make this shit up.

Reminder that liberals and blacks have contributed no positive benefits to politics since the 60's

Just more regulation and less freedom. Thanks liberals. At least you're lax when it comes to weed an abortions xD

DESU I'd personally write one saying "Stop naming your daughters "Bey" because Beyonce sucks and iamiwhoami's Blue was an infinitely better audiovisual production than Lemonade.

If only to piss off every single shitty Beyonce fangirl.

>Republicans
Well, now they look like this. Congrats.

Right wingers are more likely to lift than lefties, they look worse.

Nothing says 'hot bod' like Lena pebbles Dunham

>this is varg now
feel old yet?

Nothing says "hot" like Ann "IF My Botox Wears Off My Face Will Sag Into The Shape Of A Scrotum" Coulter.

Botox is not her problem. It's her Adam's apple.

Nothing says "hot" like Hillary "Have to wear oversized coats to hide catheter bag strapped to my thigh" Clinton

how are they wet?

did they bathe in the toilet? how?

lmmaaooo

Nothing says "fashion" like Bernie "Why do you need so many different types of shoe choices" Sanders

Nothing says "fashion" like Donald "I'm so rich I could get a well-fitted bespoke suit yet I always wear shit-fitting ones that look like they're from Jos. A Bank" Trump

republican girls are OLD

>Caring about bourgie politicians

to be fair I'd wear a Jos A Bank tier suit too if I was 70 years old and fat

Don't forget little Junior Jr. ii

White people name their kids shit like "Apple".

>Three posts in and you're already strawmanning

I recommend suicide.

Shop within your means, care little for an outre appearance, focus on tradition and function. I know it's hard. It gets easier.

the "I'm going to be a dad what should I wear" thread made me realize what a manchild most of us are

>Look mommy I don't know what a strawman is!

Extremism right or left is a bad idea. When America becomes super conservative and fascist again over the next couple of decades, people will look back with nostalgia over how much "better" things were in these days. It's an endless cycle.

Plus when fascism is "in" it just means white people will start finding reasons to discriminate against each other again. The categories for "true" whites will become more strict. Again.

Posting some Republicancore

>Hurr ReTHUGlicans aren't racist

LOL

Take a look at these you fucking shitter.

>All white
>No diversity
>All conservative

Fucking DISGUSTING.

/thread

that's funny because most of those pictures were taken back in the day when republicans were the party of civil rights and democrats were the racists

Google Bernie Sanders and find one pic where he isn't sporting a dope ass collar roll.

ProTip: You can't.

Its just WASPy prep clothes

god I hate this fucking bum so much

I'd agree with you if he didn't always have dandruff all over his jacket

*tips fedora*

Big government is your friend you LOLbertarian loser.

Dead beat who never held a job till 40 and of all things became a professional politician, sounds very "Veeky Forums" bet he had some sick slacker core fits.

>fedoras
>not leftists

>me
>libertarian

o i am laffin
youtube.com/watch?v=BYquuFjE0cc

>falling for b8
>letting yourself get memed on
baka

Look to William F. Buckley Jr. for all inspiration. He is GOAT

George H.W. Bush is also good. As is George W.

Conservatism is dead. I wish I had been born 50 or 60 years ago.

conservatism is alive and well in the middle east

convert to Islam with me

forgot pic

Shhhh.

I just want all lazy people to starve to death is that so wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

not poor people. lazy people

>children all have different hair colors

C U C K
U
C
K

looks like the blonde hair is recessive, that one kid probably just bleached his hair too

>full lacoste
Ralph, Mittens. Why do you hate America?

>cargo shorts
>buttoned shirt
>autism shoes
Basically dadcore

Conservative/republican

Polo/Nautica/ Landsend

anything you would wear around a boat

t. grew up cultural cuckservatvie in the N.E, still am political though

now with this said, there is a line between conservative republican, and what is know as Ivy league core, that is where you do tweed, casual blazers, top coats etc.

Veeky Forums is a libtard echo chamber. Not like autists on Veeky Forums would be able to think for them self anyway

>implying diversity is anyway necessary or useful.

>khakis
They're called chinos you fucking normie idiot

AKA khakis.

Milo's a gay jew, he's an anathema of polsters.

that low test mangirl

OP here. You faggots actually replied to my shitpost. All tho, the IVY league white guys with strong jawlines pic dump was pretty cool.

google bernie sanders and find one pic where he doesn't look like he's going to die in the next 2 hours

noice :)

I think you mean...
>Brayden
>James
>Samantha
>Christian
>Megan

I mean...
>Laikkoln
>Jemmikka
>Things white people name their kids
What.