Facial Aesthetics Thread

Why not

>got alright facial aesthetics
>completely ruined by acne, bags under eyes and transition hair from shitty undercut to long
FUCK ME

Other urls found in this thread:

claimingpower.com/properswallowing/
claimingpower.com/how-to-great-cheek-bones-by-tongue-posture-following-the-tropic-premise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I get pretty bad bags under my eyes. Fucks me off. My sleeping schedule isn't drastic or anything either.

I feel like I could be infinitely more attractive if I got rid of my THICC bloated cheeks. How do I slim that shit down?

I'm 174cm, 58kg and not skinnyfat, so losing weight/cutting bf probably wouldn't work.

drink more water
it wont help or anything but its good for you
and maybe get more sleep?

homosexuals thread.

just tell the ruth and you will look good no matter what

You are cute and have potential but your forehead is massive. that is the main problem imho. your cheeks don't bother me much. grow out a young leo and push it a bit to the front, would make you a 10/10.

pic related is how i look in good lighting. you can see how my cheeks appear much slimmer. is it possible to make them look like this irl?

My cheeks are really chubby, but I'm not fat, I think it's just genetics. Also my hair is trash and no hairstyle suits me.

Rate me and describe what could be better

Since then I've shaved so yeah

do you want me to inform your supervisor that you stole a phone from the assembly line?

>tfw never smile because cheeks look too chubby
>tfw babyface
>tfw fat bottom lip
>tfw mouth too small
>tfw when right jaw angle smaller than left
>tfw brown eyes
i can't continue writing Veeky Forums...

rofl man his forehead is completely okay you must be fucking insecure to think thats massive just learn basic anatomy or even just look and imagine people with short hair

Haha but you can't speak Chinese got emm

you look like a black version of The Rock, so you're definitely attractive, and very much so

Looks fine to me man, keep that Saving Private Ryan buzz and clean shave.

I have an Italian lady face. I'm either in my 20s or 40s. But the women in my family age amazingly so hopefully that'll happen.

I could pull off 'handsome woman'.

I literally have 17 water bottles in my fridge. Filling them up every day is literally a chore. I go through 6-7 a day. So I don't think not enough water is the problem.

Might be sleep..but I tend to get a good 9 hrs sleep every night.

thats a lot of sleep. are you still a teenager? if so, thats not too bad, if you're older than maybe 25, 9 hours is a bit much.

Ways to improve my pig face?
Kthanksbabes

Also recently got a haircut, thoughts?

Are you male or female?

>manlet
>almost 60kg of weight
>not skinnyfat

you're just too far, mate. lose at least 5kg

grill

nice nigger nose

ugh why is it rotated fuckoroni

what the fuck kinda meme are you trying to push here? 174cm and 58kg translates to 19.2 BMI, which is barely above underweight.

i don't want to come off as creepy but i wish we had chill looking andro fashion conscious qts like you where i live. it's all chicks in roshes with spray tans and plucked eyebrows here.

Where do you live?

don't expect to have visible cheekbones if you're not underweight / very low bodyfat

u cute

Like that other guy sorta mentioned, you do look boyish. Not unattractive though, my first thought was "fuck I hope that ain't a dude cause if it is I'd be gay".

B-but...The Rock is black. I agree though, I want to bring user over to Veeky Forums and turn him into The Brahma bull.

What's your height?

I am not joking when I say this, but that lizard is taking the limelight in both photos, and distracts me from even paying you any attention for more than 3 seconds. Why look at you when I could look at the lizard?? Post just a pic of you.

you should take a page from that lizard, as should everyone in this thread. It has no concept of how it looks to others, yet it seems to be fulfilled.

You look decent, definetely not as fly as that lizard holy shit 10/10
You look pretty young, you know that fat in the face correlates with that? Also I assure you that if you drop to enough low bf (NOT WEIGHT) your cheeks will slim down.

claimingpower.com/properswallowing/

claimingpower.com/how-to-great-cheek-bones-by-tongue-posture-following-the-tropic-premise/

:^*

6'

I know, i dont have perfect skin because of acne scars
In this pic i tried to have the most neutral expression i could have
(usually i shave, i fucking hate my beard)

>transition hair from shitty undercut to long

that guy on the left looks gorgeous tho

Op here, the picture is from Withnail and I if anybody wandering.
Forgot to mention, it gets worse. Got an assymetrical (its noticable) nose.

You're pretty solid then. Good height and face. You probably get lots of compliments.

Yeah man, I go to the zoo every few years and always take a picture with lizard bro

Anyways this one is just of me

Is this an obscure new meme, or are you just posting the same picture in every fucking thread I visit?
Either way, I remember you saying you're 15. If so, wait until your balls actually drop and then start worrying about aesthetic. You still have baby fat ffs.

Curse my white person lips and jewnose

Nice eyes, but you should part your hair on the left side instead.

Yummy

Hair is a work in progress desu, and I didn't even touch it for this photo so it's not great.

6'1" britfag if anyone's wondering

Friendly reminder to hide & report these threads.

face is pretty good how it is currently imo

grow your ears a bit and it would be better

if you could get your skin 100% cleaned up you could be a low-mid tier model imo

Kek how do i grow my ears

Me

NO FRENCH ALLOWED

Lietuviai atsakinÄ—ti dabar!

y'all bitchbois pretty

Currently I think I could do with getting a haircut (pic related was a few weeks ago, my hair grows quickly), getting more sleep to deal with my bags and maybe eating better.

I can't really improve things like a short stubby nose and a weak chin but otherwise I think I can do alright

Currently I think I could do with getting a haircut (pic related was a few weeks ago, my hair grows quickly), getting more sleep to deal with my bags and maybe eating better.

I can't really improve things like a short stubby nose and a weak chin but otherwise I think I can do alright

What does ef ay think?

Dressed by the H&M DIVIDED rack.

Seriously what's the point you fucking normies? Leave this board alone, go to and make your thread where it belongs. It's obvious that you fuckers have 0 interest in fashion. Why do you shit this board up?

>A thread about facial aesthetics
>Contained in this thread

you look like rich chigga at age 11

post fit bby. most people here think they dress good just because they dont buy from inditex. different can also mean worse

that would be implying this isn't a facial aesthetics thread and is a waywt thread you butthurt dweeb

Are u benadryl cucumberpatch's bastard son?

Both my parents work so I have money, but you wouldn't tell by the way I dress.

90% of my shirts are free

>Facial Aesthetics Thread

Made her more symmetrical
Related I guess

that is 100% a completely natural and normal looking forehead
what are you on?

tfw i look retard
im gonna die alone

I like the original better actually.

stop with the self deprecation or else you actually will die alone. you have great, big, strong eyebrows.

>Eyes that naturally hang low so I have to keep them permanently raised or I look like a retarded neanderthal. Got a massive forehead wrinkle in the process
>The right side of my jaw looks different and thus worse

:'(

Ik baby face
freshly turned 18

no ones gonna die alone because dont have model tier jaw jesus christ man one thing that girls dont like is desperation

U look like u can model for Gosha or somethin

How can I improve my look?

not really, slavs generally have thin eyebrows.

I'm Slav and I have thicker eyebrows than Brezhnev

thats cool my dude
I said GENERALLY.
am a slav too, and me and all other slavs i know have thin eyebrows

What country r u from, just curious in what Slav counties ppl have generally think eyebrows

I am from Russia, however my grandfather is from kazakhstan.

Oh well that kinda explains it. In western Ukraine ppl have caterpillar for brows

this thread is to contain shitposting as such.

also if you havent noticed this is a normie board.

will this still work if already 18

You'll be alright champ

i feel i look completely unapproachable and creepy

>thoughts?
I fucking hate when people post sideways pics of themselves.

pluck your brows

>tfw little girls and pre teens are the only women that show interest in you
That's some Jared Fogle shit.

me on the left

true

Girlfriend is definitely attractive. I would fuck her when you are looking away.

Damn you look exactly like john mayer on this pic.

Your face doesn't really suggest that.
As long as you don't walk around with a serial killer expression you'll be more than fine.

you look like Matt Damon, and probably will even more once you grow a little bit. I have the same problem w/ my face except for the whole looking-like-a-celebrity part

eyebags are fa

looks more like nick jonas than matt damon

Nah. Grill here, if I saw you at a party I'd probably go up and talk to you.

You look like Jimmy Page