buzzcut serb here
ama
mache alles

>trump
>far right
yeah no
hes alright tho

post pic kebab remover

if I remember correctly I think that's Knotch. who isn't in any way far right.

/pol/ leave now

fuck off with these threads classcuck

daily reminder actual kebab removers are commies and islamism is a far right ideology

where to get this color jeans ty

Hydecore is best core

He's missing the fedora

>assuming the alt right memes can't fight eachother

What's the point of this thread anymore? It's well established that Veeky Forumssc means looking like a depressed white guy wearing Dior slouching in a chair (don't forget the waistbelt).

Skinny babyfaced 5'6 parents-always-told-him-he-was-special-but-girls-at-school-don't-like-him core? Looks like Billy Corgan fucked a Keebler elf. That scowl does not make you look hard.

>nazi
>wacthing tv
>not against globalism

what?

>kebab removers are commies
>implying anyone other than a degenerate is a commie by choice
>implying it's still 1995

>islamism is a far right ideology
wew lad

cletuscore

there are no real commies anymore, only college "activists" studying sociology

>that tie knot

wew lad

>being a rightist skinhead
>being so dumb you dress in a style with it's origins in Jamaican reggae
kek

Read a book

Ok

>Nazi
>Against globalism

Underage B&

(Goebbels had a lot of industrial friends and convinced them to support hitler because he would manage to support weapon crafting, he even made connections with rotschild to get the gas and the money he needed to start the war)

Goering*

The Kurds communalist, not communist tho.

Modern self-proclaimed communists would be the Autonomist and Communization movements in Europe and Mexico, who can apparently nearly shut down a country if they get their mind set on it.

Nice shirt, i got the white one and it didnt fit like the others, instead it came shrunken massively

threre is no official papers proving that Hitler nagociated with the Rotschild, that is just a internet thing

is that the Rhodesia flag in the right top? why?

i have no clue, why are all of them ,,jewish'' and whats wrong with imigration

what the fuck are you saying
learn how to use commas

>knock
>owning a gun
kek, hes too much of fag to own gun, or is closet nazi

im saying there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

because alt-right nerds have a hard-on for rhodesia.

there isnt. If you are not trying to destroy other peoples culture.

>fashion isnt allowed to evolve it has to stay the same from its inception

The image is saying that the migrant crises has been engineered by jews

Its part of the theory that states jews are trying to create two races one of pure blooded jews and other ultra wealthy elites to rule over the second comprised of mixed raced proles

Hence why jews would flood europe with 3rd world illiterate migrants theyre much easier to rule over than an educated white european
So the jews eradicate the white race and anyone who could be considered white and rule over the rest

So the theory goes anyways

noice

>Its part of the theory that states jews are trying to create two races one of pure blooded jews and other ultra wealthy elites to rule over the second comprised of mixed raced proles

not even close, stop making shit up
can't believe someone take all this time to write this

>implying claiming to be part of a subculture that appreciates black music while screaming about white power isn't the height of making an ass of yourself
Please.

>there is only one conapiracy theory regarding jews

The subculture changed you mong you know they have a tendency to do that

He owns several Kar98s tho.

Is popular knowledge that jews own banks, and everybody knows their influence

spreading around the most retarded theory about jews just makes all of them seems stupid

>aryans believe they're the superior race
>consistently gets cucked by jews since the beginning of time
KEK

>aryans masterrace
>not the eternal anglo

I was just explaining the image

this haircut looks stupid as shit from the back otherwise I'd probably rock it

>not having your back faced towards a wall at all times to avoid getting assassinated from behind

Do you even urban tactics user?

>Far right/fascist
>uses an AK

bump

Well, both the rifle and the ideology are cheap. They complement

youre cheap

Racist here, we don't really peddle this "master race" thing about. It exists today largely due to Jewish projection.
If you look at the teachings of Judaism they believe they are a people chosen by G_d to rule over the lesser races and be served by them.
For the most part none of us wants to be a "master" race because we do not want the other races to serve us. We just want to have our own nations and for them to stay in theirs.
We are completely aware of the IQ of Jews and East Asians. Remember we are the race realists.
We do not believe a higher IQ average means that one race should rule over another or that the lower IQ people should seek to be blended out of existence by breeding with the higher IQ.

>why are all of them [marked as] jewish
Because they are jewish

>whats wrong with immigration
If you are a developed nation, then immigration is a drain by any metric unless you do it properly. Importing people who are objectively worse by all metrics than the average citizen only makes a nation worse.
If you only import people who are educated, compatible with your culture, in high demand, and so on, then immigration is a benefit.
No one has a problem with Dr. Patel immigrating if he has a quality education and assimilates. People have a problem with Jose/Muhammad the 4th grade educated day laborer who collects welfare, is a member of la raza/islam, and actively prevents themselves and their children from assimilating.

>tl;dr
good immigrants are good, bad immigrants are bad, and illogical immigration policies that don't discriminate between the two ruin nations.

>Dr. Patel

Actually I do have a problem with Dr. Patel because their people are notorious cheats and their doctors aren't up to western standards, for the most part.
They are bad at their job and generally unpleasant people with poor bedside manner.
If I had to import doctors I would go for East Asians. In my experience they are always sharp, polite and easy to understand.

I would say that we should not seek to import any high-skilled and intelligent people, though. Those people should remain in their nations and help their people.

We should be seeking to produce our own high-skilled people instead of passing the cost off to developing nations.

>their doctors aren't up to western standards
Which is why I added "if he has a quality education"

That's why I mentioned the cheating. On paper a lot of these guys are probably Dr. House.

Best just to boycott the lot.

gee, i wonder who's behind this post...

>Best just to boycott the lot.
Solid point, taking people from a literal shit hole is probably not the best idea, but I wanted to go for something that both euros and americans could realistically experience.
The problem is though that we used to be able to rely upon only accepting limited europeans in order to assure assimilation and not go to shit, but france is now about 1/4-1/3 non-european (based on sickle cell statistics) and other nations aren't too too much better.

So we need to have true immigration reform because returning to 1930 or even pre-1960 immigration policy based on nation won't do use much good. And we can't use race an immigration metric (inb4 we can, non-citizen and non legal permanent residents don't have rights/protections).

But we can't get immigration reform because the dems rely on it for the votes and republicans cave at any claim of racism.
Sure we could just stop immigration outright and do well enough, but I would much rather have a functional system that let investors and the best in while keeping out the third world shits.

I'm not fond very fond of the idea of immigration even with Europeans. I mean, it wouldn't really BOTHER me but I feel like it's bad incentives for the government.

Education expensive? Cut the costs, we'll just take the educated people from Europe.
Smart people not breeding enough? Who cares, there's plenty in Europe to poach.

>Education expensive?
They don't give a shit about price to performance ratio, and even then the dems don't even care about performance because shit performance nets them more money from the unions.
There are only a few politicians, like rand paul, that actually care about both cost to the tax payer and quality of education.

>Cut the costs, we'll just take the educated people from Europe.
It's already a thing with h1b abuse...

>Smart people not breeding enough?
They don't want that.

>Who cares, there's plenty in [not america] to poach.
They already have this mentality, except it's for the uneducated.

That's why I want true pro-america reform rather than a hiatus. Without true reform ('let anyone in' isn't reform) it's just pushing the problem off to never actually be dealt with.

well said man

Here are what you Veeky Forumsggots think the right looks like.
(just so I don't get the back to /pol/ maymay)

You fuckin leave Dugan out of this. He's a fucking national treasure.

The condoms your mother bought were cheap, which is why you, sadly, exist.

who the fuck saved my fit
I will sell you them for $40

w2c jacket
pls i'm desperate

vintage lacoste
I'll sell you that too I don't like it anymore

>1 hour later thinking for this post
kys

DEAD REDS
E
A
D
R
E
D
S

At the cost of 10 million soldiers

feeling superior to my liberal peers while also rebelling against my traditionally conservative parents core

Nepal, India, the Phillipines

Not to mention Cuba, China, Laos, Vietnam, and the DPRK

worked innit

he's the guy in the OP photo holding an ak dude

closet /pol/fag confirmed

he has stated he's not interested in politics

Josef Schuster supports a cap on Muslim immigrants, because Muslims hate Jews.
Gregor Gysi is 37,5% Jewish. Kahane is a fucking joke though.

True Far-right core right here

Nice cheek sucking if not ur lips are pathetic fag im not gay

This

how far will this homo go

>Cuba, China, Laos, Vietnam, and the DPRK
state capitalist

just bad

i could really see this becoming the new european fashion trend. a group of white kids dressed like this would be scary. and maybe looking scary is the fashionable answer to insecurity.

brofist dude!