Sun Glasses

Can we get a sunglasses thread going, I wanna buy some new ones but not sure what types are Veeky Forums atm.

Image sauce: Casey Neistat.

New Wayfarers, matte black.
Don't do the Neistat spray paint thing please.

literally the ugliest person ever

I bought the glossy ones just bc everything else I wear is v understated I think it's a nice juxtaposition

Also, is there any safe way of removing the ray ban logo off of the lens? I know Casey did it with a fucking switchblade but I feel like that isn't going to end well

An exacto knife or some sort of razor.

Casey is fucking ugly

nice samefagging

I used a knife as well for the frame logos and it worked, don't know about the lens though.

Casey Neistat is the worst person on YouTube right now. Not even that Pewdiepie faggot comes close to pissing me off as much as this cockpirate.

"look at me, I sliced the branding off of my sunglasses with an exacto blade, sprayed the lenses with white spray paint, and generally ruined them because "muh brandings!" I'm so original."

Seriously, just no, fuck this guy, fuck you, and fuck anyone who supports this hipster faggots channel. You're the cancer killing YouTube, stop making this faggot and his videos appear in my feed.

Casey's vlogs are best vlogs
while he is a bit pretentious at times, the example you gave was poor
just don't watch them if you don't like him
he is literally harmless to anyone

[spoiler]but he is ugly[/spoiler]

I really can't grasp how people watch the guy. I tried giving him a chance, and in each vlog he puts out, he seems to get more and more pretentious. I just don't like his overly confident cocky attitude.

He comes across as a weird mix between a dudebro, a hipster, and one of those passive aggressive types whenever anyone calls him out on his bullshit, or criticizes him in a way he doesn't like. Tries way too hard to take the moral high ground to make other people look like shit (i.e, the whole drama he caused over someone calling him a "faggot") - If anyone else tries shit like this, they get called out, and slammed for it. Don't know how he gets away with it.

All of us are entitled to our opinions, and this is mine. I really wish I could like the guy, but I just don't.

I feel you on the ugly thing as well, but that wouldn't be an issue if his content wasn't cancerous.

I can't grasp why people watch vlogs anyways. I'm assuming the vloggers are getting views from kids because my nieces and nephews and their friends watch vloggers all the fucking time.

But if you've seen half of the eye cancer I've had to witness, Casey is so much better at vlogging and being viral than 98% of the other faggots.

>huge forehead
>huge nose
>tiny lips
>huge chin
genes are a very thing

I bet you he could pick his nose with his tongue.

someone post that pic of him posing for a shoot wearing those trendy-faggot wrist bands

and don't get me started on his special snowflake musical tastes, everything about this guy just screams "HEY LOOK AT HOW HIP AND TRENDY I AM, I AM TOTALLY A YOUNGSTER LIKE ALL OF YOU MILLENIALS WATCHING"

I appreciate the production value and editing, but I can't bring myself to actually care about the content.

>the casey shill is back

fuck off

>genes are a very thing
what did he mean by this?

kek

>Casey poster is back again

Of all the people for someone on this board to be so obsessed with...

Why do you like Casey so much OP? I seriously doubt there are multiple people on this board who really like him so it must just be one person. It's okay to like him OP, but he's ugly and not effay so posting him here all the time doesn't make much sense.

His son doesn't look like him desu.
I can only imagine the frustration Casey might expirience if it is not his son, especially because he left high school because of him. Kek.

youre dumb as fuck. you know he chooses music like that because he cant use copyrighted music. you fucking fucktard.

so he gets his shit off of soundcloud

but hes rolling in dough tho