Is this is a chambray shirt?

Is this is a chambray shirt?

I really don't understand people obsession with this pair of ugly mugs.

And I really don't understand you? It's a shirt, not a mug?

they call me 2 shirtz but i got a few on

W2c jacket

give us answers op

yes it is op

makes me cringe that its cole sprouse

but dumping more inspo on jacket ive found from light research

please anyone tell me w2c

i dont care for the patch but i found a picture of that if it helps anyone

The Sprouse twins are ugly mugs and he doesn't understand why people obsess over them

I don't care about the jacket, want to find a similar shirt

polo RL denim and supply always has shirts like that

now help me find that jacket

what's wrong with those twins?

life must be great when you're beautiful

He's gross and short, not beautiful at all...

Are you one of those autism people i keep hearing about

I'm looking for some hair inspo like this, looks like the type of cut i want but can't find any decent pics to show the hair dresser

genuinely in love

i can't believe its one of those dweeb disney twins

desu he's still a bit of a dweeb, nothing special

I think he epitomises the 'attractive average guy'. That's why people on this bored seem to love him. He's something to aspire to. Take away the nice hair and the pretentious look/attitude and you've got a very boring looking guy. Literally take any front page AMCK, Elite, Select guy and they'll be 10x more beautiful. But an actual model isn't something worth idolising to most of the people on this board because they're in a league well above anything that's attainable. Cole is just a manlet cretin who's a bit sexy but not much. He actually looks like one of those fake wannabe models who paid for a shoot because they're mildly attractive.

>6'0
>Manlet

Oh okay

Where does this manlet meme come from hes like 6'2 or something

It's called "Young Leo", because Leonardo Dicaprio had the same haircut

yeh this, hes got a gosling thing going on, definitely attractive but no more so than many many others. its all about how u carry yourself

he's so beautiful

Appears to be some sort of khaki field coat, going based off the collar and chest pockets. Hes got a patch on his arm as well. More than likely a m65 derived khaki field coat. Also fabric appears consistent with that, it seems to be cotton or cotton poly/nylon blend. Initially thought it was waxed, doesn't appear to be the case.