Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
youtube.com/watch?v=trk-3XYXRsI
youtu.be/lSx8WndLfrA?t=55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 Join the discord!

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Thread Reminder:

Calories out > Calories in

No exceptions whatsoever.

thx senpai, almost forgot

hi friends, how is everyone's weekend going?

Today was kinda bad (dietwise) but my dad and I are going to France for lunch tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having tarte flambée which doesn't even have that many calories. Also, it's been really hot here the past week. What about you?

ilu frof

I won't be able to visit /thinspo/ this weekend so ilu tomorrow too ok

Have a nice weekend everyone and stay safe pls

am I a retard if I don't get this? I thought you have to eat under your tdee? wouldn't expending more calories than you consume cause you to be ill? or is CICO the same thing as eating under maintenance?

Everyday's the weekend when you're a NEET.

No, it causes you to lose even more fat unless there is no more fat in which case you would be ill

I hate the way normies do thinspo. They always filter their photos in shitty black and white and add "quirky" depression/suicide quotes for attention and it is so cringey it drives me mad. Thinspo can and should be happy and comfy like in these threads. Wanting to be skinny is not a bad thing! Just wanted to get that off my chest.

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure. So if you eat under your TDEE, you expend more calories than you consume.

Are there a lot of NEETs here? I kinda want to do a poll on /thinspo/' occupation status.

Okay thanks! Was in the city today and it was pretty nice even though it rained a bit. Just finished my workout and going to watch some TV

I am a not a NEET only by technicality because of online college. I basically live the lifestyle of one.

>are there a lot of NEETs here?
I've been one for the past year but I'm starting a uni course in October, does that count?

I guess once you start your course you won't be one anymore. What are you studying?

Do you like it?

>ate pizza yesterday
>weigh 4 lbs more today
I know its mostly water but still sucks

>Do you like it?
Nope. I wish I had a job, but current situations prevent me from having one right now. I am happier, more active, and more productive when I'm employed. My life feels more purposeful. But school is cool too I guess. At least I'm not 100% NEET, and it's nice to be able to go to school in my pajamas. At the same time, I kind of wish I could afford to attend physical school around physical people. I don't even like interacting with people that much, but I do enjoy their company and feeling their energy around me.

Use it as inspiration to not for a while.

>What are you studying?
I'm doing a Bachelors in History. How about you, what do you do?

Maybe weigh yourself less often, unless today was your weigh-in day? Anything below 5lbs is a standard fluctuation and hardly worth getting pent up over.

who'se back on their campus now? im looking forward to eating at dining halls for a change since my family can't cook a dish without drowning it in butter?

>I'm doing a Bachelors in History. How about you, what do you do?
Nice! I just graduated high school and I'm also starting uni in October (Philosophy).

Well I'm sorry you're unhappy with your situation. You can't go to a normal college?

I'm so looking forward to being in complete control of my eating when I move away for uni. We don't have dining halls though, I have a cooking area in my dorm which I prefer anyway.

>tfw no thinspo squad

>Well I'm sorry you're unhappy with your situation.
It's okay, it's not permanent. I'll be in physical classes someday.

Will lizzie ever return?

reposting bc still confused
I thought all carbs were bad? I mean, this is what I had for "breakfast" (half of it and didn't eat the banana) idk what to think also now that I'm at uni idk how to portion shit ahh good thing this place is massive and I walked like 10 miles yesterday. On another note, what is a really accurate step counter? The 10 miles is according to myfitnesspal which I heard is not very accurate

>Age
>Gender
>CW
>GW
>Why you wanna get thin
>If you're not new post your best tips to help the new

all carbs aren't 'bad'. if you want to do low-carb or keto, then yes you need to avoid all types of carbs, but refined ones are the major ones you should avoid otherwise as they aren't very filling and mess more with your insulin levels. complex carbs like wholegrains and fruits are okay.

get a pedometer or a fitbit.

>I thought all carbs were bad?
? No. It's just that protein is usually more filling but neither carbohydrates nor protein nor fat are plain bad for you, it's just certain foods that are. Does the place you got this from not have any nutritional info? I just use my phone as a step counter and it transfers the data to Lose It and it's accurate.

how to calibrate an iPhone to measure steps ahh idk
And yes they have nutritional info however I can like, bring a cup w me to measure shit out like I could at home I'm so stressed I'm just not eating anything and im having side effects from steroids I had to take for mono and everyone here is rly gross and shallow and idk

>>Age
>>Gender
Female
>>CW
48 kg
>>GW
43 kg
>>Why you wanna get thin
a e s t h e t i c
>>If you're not new post your best tips to help the new
Read the model diet manual, it's very helpful. Track your calories. Crash dieting leads to bingeing. EDs aren't fun so be careful and lose weight healthily.

Which model do you have? If it's a 5s or newer, it does it automatically, just go to the Health app and find the steps section in the Fitness category.

You could bring the rest you didn't eat to your room, measure that and then figure out how much you eat from that or if you said you ate half, then just calculate half of the calories.

I'm sorry you're so stressed out. Did you just start uni? Everything should calm down soon and you'll adapt to your new environment and find people that you like, it'll be fine! Is your mono bad? I have a friend who dropped out because of hers.

>Age
>Gender
F
>CW
86lbs
>GW
80lbs
>Why you wanna get thin
to be someone's qt thinspo gf and look good in fashion. also because i have shit proportions otherwise.
slow and steady wins the race. a diet is a lifestyle change, not a punishment for eating. it should fit around your life, not become it.

>posts skinny models
>is ugly as shit
>doesnt understand that after getting skinny it'll still have the ugly face

just stop you fucking losers, its even more pathetic when ugly people do extreme shit like this to "look better" but they end up even more gaunt and uglier

just stop..

t. hamplanet and proud

So why have a fashion board if the only thing that matters is your face? Shouldn't we be /plastic surgery/?

Damn girl what's your height?

Just asking because I'm 5'0 and started getting pretty ill around 83lbs so be careful if you're same height or taller than that.

no one in this thread can get plastic surgery and why would they?

proana was always a concept for 18 year olds to gather attention for something not one person in real life cares about. Yes, they lose weight, yes they go on "diets", but they would never post about their journey to some unhealthy bmi

pure attention seeking + curing something that cant be cured with the current medicine(an ugly face lol)

helo tank u i luv u hab gud weknd luv u soo much tanks bye

It's cool dw user, I've posted pics before I'm not auschwitz, my frame is just small. I eat pretty well and my general health is a+ tho

thank you for your sweet reply it made me feel a lot better. and yeah it's not bad at all anymore I think, just the side effects of the meds are kind of bad. i think these threads probably have the best community on the board.

Pls b my qt thinspo gf

>Wanting to be underweight

Unless you're a girl, don't do this thing.

No problem, I'm glad you feel better! I also love the comfiness of /thinspo/ (most of the time at least).

Great, thanks for asking! I had a lovely party last night, and I managed to not drink at all and have a great time. I feel great today as a result. I got some errands done this morning, and now I'm eating a salad and about to read for a while. Then take a jog and then probably get around to some household chores. I'm enjoying a very low-key weekend immensely.
How about yourself?

Employed and have a degree, checking in!

are you a qt thinspo boy/girl?

Y'all better be vegan

I eat fish and eggs on occasion. Mostly vegan though.

b-but muh chicken

i'll be your thinspo bf. where you at?

This is interesting, bit on Russian models:
youtube.com/watch?v=trk-3XYXRsI

I'm vegetarian? I want to be vegan but being that restrictive just puts me in a bad place:^( I eat minimal animal products tho

England, you?

England too. Please be LONDON

Ironically cooking is a hobby of mine
And I'm not about to limit my options

Sorry bb, other way, York:^(

>falling for vegan meme

schucks

I have a pretty face though.

For a few years now! It's great.

Russian ballerinas are my ultimate lifestyle icons.

youtu.be/lSx8WndLfrA?t=55s

How often do you have sex?

You see this?

1-2 times a week.

I browse Veeky Forums

How do I achieve this from chubby?
Will cutting and cardio be enough, or is lifting necessary?

>tfw no qt thinspo bf to have simultaneous orgasms with

>Age
>Gender
i'm a guy
>CW
50kg
>GW
I don't know, been at 50 for the past two years, comfy with my body
>Why you wanna get thin
always been thin, plan on staying thin, no real reasson I guess
I don't have anything good to say really

i just bit my tongue and it's bleeding help it hurts

Diet alone

soon to be 20 year old virgin

2bh you may as well do a bit of lifting as well, especially if there's any chance of you having loose skin after losing weight

Would running be counter-productive?

I'm thinking of starting hitting the gym while cutting so that I maintain the little muscle I have while shedding the fat that's still attached to me.

f
122.6 as of this morning
lmao
drink water, eat green vegetables. short cuts will only hurt you
i gave up beef because of sustainability reasons, but thats it so far. i would really like to be vegan in the future
nice trips
1-2 times a week

Never because sex is gross I don't want kids and I don't like physical intimacy.

No it'd speed up your loss but it's not necessary. Doing basic lifting would help too but again it's not necessary for achieving that body type

>Age
>Gender
f
>CW
>GW
>Why you wanna get thin
This past semester was a living hell for personal reasons, and I gained like ten pounds over its course. I want to feel attractive again on my own terms, this time more healthily, slowly, and purge what happened quite literally.
>best tips to help the new
Evaluate why you're doing this, decide if it's a healthy reason, and don't be afraid to get someone to talk to about your reasons for wanting to. Make sure your mind and body are both getting more healthy at a reasonable rate.

Bit spoopy desu

>Age
>Gender
F
>CW
>GW
118-120
>Why
I was thin for a while a couple years ago, but it was due to stress and drugs, and not healthy. I loved the way I looked and felt, though, and this time I'm making the permanent lifestyle commitment to being healthily and soberly thin. It makes me so much happier in general and more confident in all things. So many of my college friends have put on weight, and it's depressing as hell. I don't want that.
>Tips
Slow and steady. When I fuck around and try to eat way too little, I binge. Count calories and exercise regularly, even if lightly. I run a few times a week and do some pushups occasionally. Keep alcohol to a minimum. Eat whole and healthy foods. And of course, stay hiddrated. Oh finally, keep chilling in /thinspo/. You guys have helped me immensely!

That's generally not how sex works. Tends to be more of a get one off, then get the other off, type of thing.

>f
>1-2 times a week
I wish I were you

just get a boyfriend, mate
they're everywhere

you're gunna get there user, i believe in you. you'll be a qt girl soon.

if he was actually a girl he'd have a boyfriend now, if you want one all you have to do is stand in a bar and you get one

>uglyspo

that's a terrible place to find a boyfriend
have a friend set you up

>wanting a bf if you were girl instead of a gf

one of the main reasons why being a girl is good is because you get to take part in yuri desu

i wish i were a boy sometimes so i could be a main character

>>Age
>>Gender
M.
>>CW
>>GW

>Are there a lot of NEETs here? I kinda want to do a poll on /thinspo/' occupation status.
NEET here. Been working on my piano playing today, tonight I'm hopping down to the piano lounge where I've become something of a local celebrity, as I'm able to practice all day with my spare time. My skills have become unmatched, winning the admiration and respect of thousands.

Hope the wageslaves in this thread are enjoying their two days of freedom. Monday's coming, and Dr. Shekelstein might just need you to come in early. You know what they say: another day, another dollar.

>>
>Has pretty face probably.

that works too, either way you have to do basically nothing to get a bf and a girl. just stand somewhere, weed through the thousands of applicants on dating sites, or simply ask someone else to find one for you.

as a*

disgusting

eyy me too

>>Age
>>Gender
f
>>CW
107lbs
>>GW
100lbs
>>Why you wanna get thin
i'm already thin, height is almost 5'7. i wanna look auschwitz mode but my ass is gonna be completely nonexistent, what do?

What's that, ragie wagie?

I hear there is going to be a lot of traffic Monday, estimated it is going to take over an hour! But hey, you've got to leave early to make sure your boss can afford that new boat this summer! Tick tock, tick tock, wagie...