Why are certain fits praised here?

why are certain fits praised here?
pic related, i hate the neckbeardy redpill bullshit but guy looks like he spends his best hours talking with a 70 year old math teacher about cats.
it looks fucking awkward in person and people will rather think youre some nerd than someone who has anything to do with fashion

And that's pretty cool, what is wrong with being a nerd and dressing how you like, that guy also looks like he listens to new wave and reads fashion magazines, so what

What would you prefer, what do you think looks good?

good one op
>i don't like this outfit let's make an entire thread so everyone knows how i feel

i dont mind the outfit i just dont get the appealing and was just stating an example

nothing wrong with it i just dont get why the most awkward looking fits are praised here. just because it differs from the normie fits? even if its awkward and weird looking it doesnt matter just because its not usual? just trying to understand

because it looks good

At least he has some style. The remaining Veeky Forums posters are 15 year old idiots purposely trying to look like shit in thrift store garbage.

you know how 90% of fashion is normcore and fits into social norms? You ever look at a fashion show and be like huh? Thats the 10%.

10% - Veeky Forums
90% - mfa

if you want to go normie go to reddit, but here everyone has their niche. Which to the normie world looks weird but this to world the normie world looks weird. Moral of the story is simple, talk shit post fit. As mch as most of this board is people roasting eachother, you shouldnt do it, and you shouldnt go around judging people assuming your better than them because they like something you dont

Welcome to Veeky Forums dude

Its a meme board dont take anything posted here seriously

Is this bait

If not
>90% of fashion is normcore
Don't use words if you don't understand what they mean
>Veeky Forums is the 10%
Lmaoo do you think the prevailing styles here are avant garde?

style is more important than fashion.

/thread
Go home everybody.

very true

I don't think you know the meaning of social norms

I'd hit that.

>best hours talking with a 70 year old math teacher about cats
that sound pretty cool actualy

but do you have a benis?

No, I'm afraid not

but there are no girls on the internet

Meh, that's what they say.

should i go down for a walk and cigs its almost 4am here

Yeah, late night walks are meditative and nice. Is the weather pleasant?

yeah, agree. weather is nice although i always get a cold right before school starts

>scrolling through catalog
>see me
it's a surreal feel

That's you? You're really attractive.

Take some zinc and vitamin c every day.. And maybe get a little more sleep than you're evidently getting? Also drink watah. Hope you don't get sick this year, that always sucks.

y-yeah that's me. please don't call me attractive i blush easily and don't want to turn this into a /soc/ thread

Because he's not dressing how he likes. He's dressing to impress other fa retards. This isn't a nerd, this is an attention whore.

Haha okay, don't worry, neither do I.

>chucks
>shirt tucked in
>borderline anorexic
>At least he has some style
>At least
>least

nothing at all unusual except for the high waisted pants which I would say fit the idea of 'style' or lack thereof.

>10% - Veeky Forums
have you looked at a waywt?

hardly anyone dresses avant grade

maybe youre thinking of stylezeitgeist

lmao who is this

looks like bootleg wilguen

in group bias favors the average demographic of underaged kids whos brains are still underdeveloped

just like yours

>hurr durr i will download a pic to look smart

those pants are overdoing it and making him look like a tard.

Fashion to me is about confidence. Your first goal in fashion should be to dress in a way that boosts your own confidence. Even if you don't look super fashionable, the confidence boost will get your further in life than looking a certain way.

The other extreme of that is dressing in a way that outwardly exudes confidence. This is where you get into funky fits that take confidence to pull off.

High wasted trousers and tucking in a t-shirt is something that most normies would consider uncool. They would be embarrassed to dress like that. Consciously embracing it requires confidence. Combine that with the fact that it doesn't actually look bad, or even looks good, and it's a fashion success.

I would change the shoes though, they look horrible.

So it's a bad look, but it's good because he's confident in it?

It's not a bad look except for the shoes.

And yes, I already said that projecting confidence is more important than looking a certain way.

(u)

it's a well built outfit
the proportions are good
the outfit is simple and clean leading the eye to the small details
the high waisted straight leg pants make him look taller
the crop shows off the shoes without looking like flood pants
the grey shade of the shirt avoids the all black meme but the ringer neck brings the top and bottom back together and compliments the black straps of the backpack

he's a good looking guy with a killer jawline so he can pull off the nerdy look and still be attractive to others

as the other user said, the confidence to wear a 'stupid' or 'nerdy' outfit is just the icing on the cake
confidence won't make a shit fit look good but it will make a decent fit look better

>redpill
/pol/ pls stay in ur containment board

there is nothing wrong with what he's wearing, how would that look "awkward" in person?

He said he hates it you retard

he needs to crease his dickies but other than that it's a fine super basic fit

and like said, he looks like a bootleg wilguen which is obviously a good thing. cutie + basic fit is not a bad combo

>cutie
tf is everyone here gay

about 50% female

you seem to be taking this too seriously, if people like it nothing you can do to change that.
Oh and i happen to like it.

more like 10%

Yea it does look weird he doesnt look approachable at all and girls would probably avoid him in real life

How old are you?

That's a pretty sweet outfit, thanks for the inspo!