Thoughts?

thoughts?

>585
>beyond fucked up sneakers
>duct tape

some of the SSBB sneakers that are broken in are k if you want something that s loose
but you should really buy your own beaters and break them in
also
>duct tape

So what's the niche for this brand anyway, doesn't seem popular with anyone

Is it for new-rich moms who think "distressed" is in but doesn't want her kids actually wearing shoes long enough for them to get beat?

oh no

please dont tell me this is going to be a big thing

buying factory distressed stuff is immeasurable faggotry

Dude just buy vans or adidas and wear them for everything like go on a walk often for a couple miles each time, wear then when doing Labour's jobs and in the woods, just wear them for a couple months only and get your beat to shut shoes you want for cheaper and better looking

Im surprised these havent caught on with all these tasteless streetwear idiots. Golden goose has been doing the beater sneaker for a while now.

Wait. Wut?

Same demographic as Heidi-SLP

>falling for the Golden Goose "distressed sneaker" meme

two

Would take you years to get your shoes to look like that. It's worth the money, saving you time.

I have a beat to fuck pair of Nikey's from the 1990's that I used as shit kickers back in the day. Soles are yellowed, toe is held on with duct tape, leather is cracked, they even have a bit of paint splash on them.

Only wanting $250, absolute bargain.

Seriously, anyone who buys shit like this is a fucking mongoloid and shouldn't be allowed within 10-feet of any form of money what so ever. People who buy distressed clothing are fucking faggots full-stop.

Just no.
This had better be bait.

Except Golden Goose has been doing it for a REALLY long time and they've been doing it better than most everyone else now. Also, GGDB quality is actually surprisingly solid, even with their super beat-to-shit styles.

Still wouldn't wear it myself, but I can see why so many high-end retailers make it a cornerstone of their footwear business in certain markets.

how is the duct tape applied? it's like a proper fabric glued on right?
Honestly I kind of like them, minus the duct tape.
I'd still prefer ot buy them "new" and add the wear myself

>Would take you years to get your shoes to look like that.
Try one month of skating

The level of pretentiousness is off the charts, this is Marie Antoinette silver butter churn tier pretentious, holy fuck i'm actually mad.

Haven't you been following social justice bro, the current trend is co-opting the oppression of the poor whilst being rich; be a millionaire, wear work boots is a pretty good example.

These are the shoes Eliott Rodger would've worn when he was in his poser skater phase, and all the kids laughed at him.

Distressing has gone too far

>paying $600 to seem poor

Better off spending the money on a council flat

We need to bring back the guillotine