Fall Boots Thread

post & rate

LL Bean Waterproof Heavy Lug Katahdins from last year.

Swapped 'em out for these cap-toe Katahdins, on account of changing style and sizing wrong. I do gotta say, I wore these fuckin' boots a size and a half too big for a year, never noticed until I had to go buy some new shoes. They aren't the nicest, slimmest or most fashionable, but I believe they hold a nice place between your fleetfarm workboot and wolverines / Red Wings. If you can fit 'em into your style, they are a solid winter boot.

These current boots have been holding on pretty well, break in was a bitch, but they've lasted well through the winter, they've got a mild tread on the outersole that don't lead to slip city. I replaced the laces, which are wax cords essentially with some leather laces. I like 'em but kinda itchin' to buy some Iron Rangers.

What colour of Chelsea Boot, specifically from Story Et Fall, should one cop? I decide between black leather and tan suede but I'm not sure which is best? Also when I print the size chart (calibrated) it says I'm 26,5cm or 41 but normally 26,5cm is equal to 43.
People say size down .5-1 size but is that in US size? Lian the owner also recommended me to go with 40.5 for a snug fit

I bought black suede chelseas. I'm normally an 11.5 but I bought an 11. They are snug to the point where it's not uncomfortable but I'm aware of it the entire day.

been wearing desert boots since junior year of hs and i'm about to be a senior in college, what should i switch to? kinda interested in chelseas but they might go out of style soon

Next purchase

Why is my "recommendation" so much smaller than everyone else? I don't get it

Haven't worn boots since I was like 13, they were some ratty old doc martens. But I've heard good things about Red Wing's, but I also know they have a bit of a /mfa/ reputation. Seems like a nice workwear option, especially for fall.

Should I cop?

Probably fucked up the printout. Just size down half from your normal european size. Or go TTS if you want to be safe and wear thicker socks if they are a little loose.

>hasnt owned a pair since Drive released

pleb

The print out was as I said calibrated to be accurate and Lian even suggested 40.5-41

>be me
>bought some russian military boots last winter (it says for "summer activities")
>say yolo and wear them with double socks
>feels great and warm
>winter rekt
>rains appeared, still rock (just removed one sock layer lmao)
>didn't try them this summer coz sneakers time
>8/10 would wear another season

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhoa, w2c?

actually, $800+, get outta here with that

should i get these red wing mocs? im 19 i like the rest too but think theyd look kinda weird on me. The sole is also better for rain.

This

Or these

W2c

Cop

If you go on grailed you can find some for $600, poorfag.

Except that everyone and their grandma has docs and that is not effay

I have a pair of Oak Street Moc boots for fall. Great leather, but probably going to switch out the crepe sole.

I've still yet to find a really nice pair for winter. I've been using pic related for a couple years, and they're pretty sturdy. Especially for the $140 CAD they were marked down to.

Jelly of the Grizzly's. Beautiful boots.

These are the Oak Street boots, but I have the 8 inch.

what's the best place to get these? I can find new ones on ebay for like 140 euros but I wonder if I can get them for under 100 euros.

if you got style for everything else sure.

If you're gonna buy these and just wear shitty khakis from the gap.

Might as well save your 300 bucks because buying these aint gonna change shit for you.

I want to get these as another nice three season boot. Four sixty seem a bit high?

I can cop for 65 and I got some other stuff to go with them so I think it's not a bad idea. Thanks user.

I honestly hate that feel. I love how docs look too.

What to do senpai.

You can get them from german amazon, i forget the name. Google some shit like "german pilot boots" you should find the name