Ponchos

So with the approaching Autumn and Winter seasons, is there any chance they'll become effay? Can the Poncho ever become socially acceptable on men?

if youre latin/ hispanic

no

Stephan Schneider did great ponchos.

i wish it would become more mainstream but for the moment it's mostly going to look like a western cosplay

except for a few dior / yohji black ponchos who look more like caps, in that case go for it if you have the confidence and the wardrobe that matches it

who the fuck cares if it's socially acceptable or not? Wear it if you like and that's it. I like it, i wear it, point blank.

>implying

It will end up looking like some shitskin hijab or something

I wish user, for 2+ years I wish that they become socially acceptable so I dont get weird looks.
It wont happen tho

W2c

it's already been done. the look of coachella 2015 bro

pic related

get the burberry capes

I plan on rocking those this winter, so I guess you can wait till I make them cool, so you can wear them without fear NEXT YEAR.

You will look dumb in public

how do you plan on wearing it? I need some inso

What the ruck is wrong with his hair? He looks like shit.

I want to cop so badly but don't want to look retarded

from the back

This desu. If you look good who gives a fuck about normies.

Also there's been heaps of ponchos runwayed the last few years just do it you fucking bitch.

>OP wears poncho
>gets called out publicly by feminists for culturally appropriating native americans
>loses job
>life ruined

Veeky Forums

I like to buy blanket-scarves from Aritzia and wear them like an Arabian ninja

literally no one on this board will ever look as good as Clint Eastwood did in anything

this could pass as acceptable in public desu.I think it's the material. So if you want to bring back the poncho look, you all should do it with polyester and not clothe.

Fuck yes, time to get ahead of the curb m8

I have a chilean poncho my friend gave me and i wear it quite often, people usually just tell me how comfy/cozy it looks.

wrong

not available anymore. knew it was going to be a grail so copped from the antwerp store direct through email