Let's see what you look like under those clothes user!

>Let's see what you look like under those clothes user!
>.... You do spend as much time on your body as you do on your outfits right?

im skinny fat asf but my dick 8.1 and it was free! oh but you care more about a six pack aite peace stupid ass hoe shaking my head

are you a nigger senpai?

honestly I spend like 3-4 hours every single day browsing online fashion forums, if I spent a third of that time in the gym I would be Veeky Forums godmode by now instead of a skelly

what is wrong with me

this post made me hard

gym is boring
fashion is interesting

Yes, this is why I don't fuck 5.5/10s like you.

You probably don't fuck at all.

you're mindset is cynical and only you can change that

>implying cynical is wrong

why would he want to change that?

dude writes in ebonics on the internet i'm betting my left hand he's the whitest guy in this thread

That's why I go for effay chicks who care about my fashion sense and attitude, not my physique or average looks

umm... I've got to go... don't call me

No

>flared ribs

I know your pain, bro.

those are some ugly ass ribs son

spooky

about a minute each day yes

Your a neet on vacation too?

but of course mlady

I feel your pain

No girl will turn down sex at that point so who cares? I dont care about my body because girls literally dont care. I always gain 50lbs of fat when in relationships (relationship weight) and none of my ex gfs cared. Infact they said they like me better now because i was such a weak looking twig before and men shouldnt weigh less than 190lbs. Pic related is what my last ex looked like.

Of course they like you better at 190 than at 140, did you fall for the thinspo meme as a guy? At 140 if you're not a manlet you look malnurished, no wonder.

In any case, it's not a deal breaker by any means for girls, but they like bigger guys, ideally muscle though. From personal and social experience.

Honestly, most girls aren't that shallow. Dudes are MUCH more visual.

You just need to fuck well and be confident in your skin and you can get away with being anything from a skelly to a hambeast.

>when you see it
holy shit that spooked me

> thinking that that girls say what they actually think
> 2016

Hold me please.