Waywt

Waywt huh

Here come the C O M F O R T

r u gay

Repost,
pretty boring

Not

If I woke up in your body and looked down I'd compliment myself on the choice of sweater then see the pants and shoes and kill myself.

would look better with different sweater, collar is weird af

The fit is a bit over decent, but the pants seem really nice. Comfy indeed
Top dollar fit, I definitely dig the hat

copped some nmds yeaterday

>white and cream

Am I effay

NEGATIVE

lol this jacket makes me look like a manlet. Also how the fuck do I make these pictures smaller?

(puke)

This is probably sideways

basic boys

Dunno where else to ask, but basically I'm 6'2 - but I have a large frame. So much so that I look normal/short when I'm not next to someone, or you have something to compare me with.

It kinda makes my outfits look manlety, and i dunno what I can do to make myself appear tall - like what fits would be more useful.

Dunno how to phrase it

What the fuck I cant believe I share a board with you peopel

What the fuck is this

post fit

me

didn't go out today... wore this yesterday

Hey guys me again I thought it was rude of me to say that to y'all and I wnated to apologize, but I still dont like your outfits

w2c jeans?

you look literally almost as shit as the other two autists and even got the nerve to talk shit on their fits. I mean that jacket just looks big as fuck in an awful way

Veeky Forums is a nice board
rude posters not welcomed

>white plugs
lol

agreed, pls only moderate criticism and nice-posting!!

Didnt wear that outside wew
I was planning on loitering around a park with friends, but the day turned out rainy so I wore this

Probably going to salvage it tho but im just going through all the clothes I have been gifted but have never worn in the past 4 years that fit.

Just going thru everything and putting stuff I dont use in a corner to eventually donate or something

horrible

bruh those laces

gym fit

noob

kys my man

You can't seriously be lifting in that shit. Here's a comfy gym fit.

It's pretty comfy honestly just didn't have a clean athletic shirt.

lookin dece

post legs

I want to hit you with a tire iron

>this is who is rating your fits

these are still irredeemable garbage though, kill yourselves

"This"

honestly what the fuck is this

Lmaoing

you'd get shot wearing that shirt my neighborhood biy

honestly as a newfag this thread is seriously depressing. You guys all look like shit.

Can anyone recommend a better forum than this place?

Throw away every piece of clothing from the waist up

Taper your jeans, they should not bulge like that at the bottom

turn into a sikkunt and make it better m80

holy fuck im horny

reddit mfa

isn't this board supposed to be a fashion board?

how have these gotten so much worse
are people just poor?
dont have Veeky Forums friends to support talking about aesthetic/clothes?
started developing a sense of fashion too late?

these are acceptable

everything else wasnt worth posting or taking a picture
fucking normies I swear

Is it a cultural thing or do you just dislike?

Someone is posting shit fits

It's not real

Well I took it to myself to start developing an interest in fashion about a year ago. Now im just at the stage were I realize how many horrible clothes I own and I only have a handful of decent stuff, all I expect from this board is to learn about new stuff and see an overall opinion on quality and aesthetics of clothing and some occasional inspo and helpful direction.
A good chunk of the clothing I own right now was bought while I was in a pit of depression and didnt care in absolute as long as I wasnt naked basically. Then theres stuff I impulse bought recently and dont realy have much to pull it off with.

Its kinda getting old to see this rant, there are only a handful of poster who have their stuff figured out and we all know that.

My workouts suffer without shorts, even though I wear sweatpants/joggers for convenience if I go to the gym straight from work.

I started hating the shoes, and the shorts are in a colorway I disliked as soon as I got them, I only like the shirt, but they're all very comfortable to work out in.

I don't have a recent picture I believe, apologies.

Rate pls

talking about ur bod not your clothes dood

looks like someones missing leg day

Yeah, so, why are you namefagging when you look like shit and own no good clothes you attention-whoring fuck?

probably so someone can tell me if im improving or worsening eventually

I don't have

I don't have a leg day, I just squat a bit. I recently hurt my back doing 100 kgs squat for some reason, maybe because of 3 hours of sleep the night before, I'm just casually doing 3 sets at 110 kgs on a smith machine now, once a week. I don't really care as long as they don't atrophy.
I do like deadlifting though and these work my legs at least a little bit.

This is a waywt thread so I figured we were talking outfits.

The blazer is completely out of place and inconsistent with the rest of the outfit. Really not keen on the hoodie/fleece thing. Jeans look OK, but the way you've tucked them into you boots looks strange. Overall this fit is all over the place, you need to think about what you're trying to achieve and not just throw completely non-matching pieces together.

Belt looks a little odd, decent fit otherwise.

no to this

These jeans and shoes look awful together

nah this fit boring af

I don't think the pants work. Too big down by your ankles senpai.

bruh dont slack on your legs, largest and among the most useful muscles in your body

oh ya?

This has to be the worst WAYWT in history when this post is the best fit of the thread

Your gay mate

r8?

>inb4 "vaporwave/10"

pretty sikk

sweater good, pants way too big, shoes fine. kind of boring. maybe some white sneaks for more contrast

I would wear but it looks good for sweet guy and it's definitely the best in the thread.

Gtfo off this board

>would not
fix

But I haven't even posted my mankini yet

thats not real. if you're big like that get specially made clothes.

not Veeky Forums but rate pls

I posted this a few weeks back but it sums up my look pretty well

This is pretty good, it just seems to be spreading the irony on a little thick. From what I can see of the pants, they don't really fit
Oh buddy there is a lot to be said and I don't have the time or motivation to say it all
I love the sweater but this is a muppets-tier silhouette. The pants and shoes have to go
Best ITT
I just don't know why you'd post this. It's fine for a gym fit but
I'm not a fan of this but at least it's better than 70% of this thread

hawaiian shirt?

chillin

A rick blazer or overcoat would look ridiculously good here. (Think nahk)
not pulling it off
lurk more
pull the tuck out a little bit - it should spill out of the pants instead of coming straight up. I like the fit tho
stupid shirt
drop trip

10/10 i want your hair and body shape but 2fat.

how do you get your hair like that?

Am I doing it right?

I pretty much never use shampoo, if my hair is dirty I'll clean it with conditioner

Luckily my hair is bizarrely clean on its own so most of the time I only use hot water and scrub with my fingernails

whats the shoes, eytys?

Oh, and douse your hair in cold water at every chance you get. It keeps it from relaxing

W2c jacket senpai?

What the fuck dude. You have some good fits but this one is just shit.

PF Flyers is the brand, that's all I know

Got some more info, they're Pf Flyers Center Hi Coated Textile

I meant to link this post to you

Copt

boring. a bunch of fuccboi "aesthetic" trends thrown together with no sense of personal flair.

pretty cool
i'd ditch the fanny pack though

tell me how i can make fit better don't bully

Let shirt go over belt
Lower cuffs/get pants that don't rip at knees
Stan memes would be a better shoe option with that imo

Also get new specs