Why do virgins hate streetwear so much?

Why do virgins hate streetwear so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/neelsvisser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*why do adults
because they are adults,as in older than 18

You mean, why do virgins love it so much? I have no idea

now prioritizing your budget like black people can be for everyone!

Because it makes you look like a parroting tryhard dumbass with no fashion knowledge

probably because streetwear is like the current biggest pop culture trend and they get some sort of elitist satisfaction out of hating.

imo it looks good and nonoffensive, its just really basic

because they never leave the house

The current streetwear trend is literally nothing more than a marketing exercise to get impressionable kids to idolize low grade celebrities.

It isn't fashion and doesn't belong on this board.

Because I dont want to look like some welfare-monkey hundredaire who sips on lean and plows thicc nigresses from behind.
Also I want people to take me seriously in life and not say to themselves "who the fuck is neo over there dressed in some kind of fishnet man skirt"

I don't hate streetwear I hate artificial scarcity and brand worship.

Streetwear is alright but that pic is appalling

>The current streetwear trend is literally nothing more than a marketing exercise to get impressionable kids to idolize low grade celebrities
you know you can replace the words streetwear, kids and low in that to describe any fashion trend

>not sipping lean and plowing thicc nigresses

>streetwear is universally hated
>tfw I can't stop liking Gosha, Undercover and to some extent sometimes Cav Empt
Am I lost forever guys?

>streetwear
thats a nice word for "im so insecure so i gonna dress like all my those people"

>virgin
>not dressing like a 16 year old kid
Maybe it's just where I go to uni and the lack of minorities, but most people will laugh at you or assume you're attending classes at "middle college" if you're still wearing street wear.

Because 99% of street wear is basic clothing with logos overpriced like crazy.

The #1 offender is Supreme, followed by other shitty brands like Billionaire Boys, etc. They're just hoodies/t-shirts with logos or graphics that are overpriced.

There's a couple of rare examples like Gosha that have a unique aesthetic that isn't just "haha le brand loyalty for dumbass kids xd", but the majority is trash.

it's for proles

i have never, ever, seen a successful, well-educated person wearing streetwear

it's for people who idolize the lower classes

I know that everyone has different tastes, opinions, and aesthetics, but its just absurd to me that there are people in this world who look at the OP pic and think "wow that looks really good!"

when you are truly well-educated and truly successful, you become so sick and tired of the bullshit of the intellectual elite and the inbred upper class that you begin to idolize the lower classes. people who don't understand this are a lot lower on the totem pole than they think they are.

that being said, now that high fashion has embraced streetwear, it has very little to do with an embrace of the lower classes, and so it is just more unfashionable high fashion made for rich people.

that doesn't excuse idolizing the lower class. they're scum. you're clearly one of them.

What exactly is streetwear? Are Vetements streetwear since nigger rappers wear it? Does it automatically mean that Raf is streetwear too? And Rick Owens since rapper made it a meme too. Looks like everything is to some extent a meme and streetwear today.

if you had any real wealth, you would have at some point thought about the lower classes that worked at the companies / bought the products that made you rich. but that would require being actually wealthy, which all of the kids on here who show off their stupid prep fashion and watches and bullshit, and shit on lower class people, are definitely not.

hanging out on a chinese cartoon schoolgirl forum is one of the ways i get a feel for the lower classes. the broke kids are the only cool ones on here, wish they would stop taking advice from tryhard wannabe scum.

Boy, most of fa (not all, but many), are people under 23. Achieved nothing in life due to age, but act so. Most are studying with daddies money. Lack of any achievement is being hidden under a pretentiousness at it's actual meaning.

>nigger

>someone said nigger on the internet! no way! that's soooo edgy!

first day on the epin 4chans my man?

In the strictest definition, streetwear is casual, sport-inflected clothing targeted towards a younger, urban customer. But as the original street clientele (i.e. original Bape, w)taps, Stussy, Supreme) has aged, you've seen higher-end designers adopting streetwear styles/styling and streetwear brands with designer/luxury aspirations blurring the lines.

>hurr durr lower classes are more, like, authentic maaaaaan, stop being part of the systemc i'm so rich and well educated that i'm not duuuuuuuddeee

agreed my dude

... except they are literally more authentic, because they actually make the shit you wear and consume all day, idiot. rich people aren't competing for authenticity, they are competing for superiority.

it's juvenile and looks like shit

those are the very few decent streetwear brands imo

gosha is ehh...but not terrible

Well, I only started to like him with his latest colelction. Volkova somehow saved him.

no they aren't you fucking plebeian

>Why do virgins hate streetwear so much?

b8 n sage but nice dubs

i would pay her to sit on my face

instagram.com/neelsvisser/
is this how everyone (non-poor) dresses in la?

unfortunately yes

cause i like to keep my anal virginity you fag.

street wear and good fashion are synonymous.

But they don't. Lars reworked his home, Dingu Dongo not. His better home was built by Lars grandgrandfather.

'Cause they are edgy af.

>*tips MORT cap*

yeah paying out the ass for thrift-tier clothes because they have a red box sewn onto them is super authentic and proletarian bro.

>not mixing up your style
>2015
im no fan of the yeezy boost, distressed skinny jeans and layered shirts thing
but anyone who doesnt wear at least something street wear ish occasionally is a pussy

mix up your wardrobe
dont be one dimensional

Except you really can't

Explain.

the poor are obsessed with crime and degeneracy. that's not authentic