Can thick muscular legs be effay?

can thick muscular legs be effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I82DeYZDBP4
youtube.com/watch?v=rvq1AHaqGto
youtube.com/watch?v=bMWCyKuga_0
youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on your style. Like if you're huge in to SLP heroine chic fits, having thighs the width of your calves is gonna look better imo. If you're wearing Rick or something else designed to compliment an athletic body, it's gud

Post legs and we decide.

If they're wrapped round my face then yes.

Once your legs get really muscular though it's a little shit to wear jeans. Awesome, I can close them around my waist but they won't go halfway up my thighs.

how2get thinner legs?

youtube.com/watch?v=I82DeYZDBP4
this is now a china number on thread

eat less fatty

second this

got naturally muscular thighs, wanna lose muscle mass

see

naturally muscular thighs don't exist

you either have a laughable definition of muscular or are just fat

big quads are fucking gross looking.

agreed. I'd much rather be the Tom Platz of abs.

not everybody works office jobs, you know?

so your job includes heavy leg training and you consider that natural? nigger that's no different than working out.

fuck off twink

SHOO SHOO GOT GE GONE GOLEM

the only people who appreciate big quads are other lifters. why would you want to talk to them

do whatever the opposite of bicycle sprinters are doing

use a wheelchair when not being Veeky Forums

lol what I'm a turbo manlet but get compliments for my muscles by girls and most of the compliments are for my glutes and legs

maybe I'll stop riding my bike as well and get a car to keep things "natural", the way you like it

holy shit you are retarded. "natural" means you got that way without training the muscle. riding a bicycle is just about one of the best ways to get disproportionately large thighs.

I specifically avoid stationary bicycles in the gym for this reason. Rowing machine > all.

lol

ok so "natural" means not using any muscles, as in "humans "naturally" don't use any muscles ever, you retard"
got it

world class gymnasts usually don't lift weights

are they just "naturally" muscular too? dumbass

athletes don't count.
there

you are retarded some people can have genetically gifted bodyparts but manual labor workers don't have big forearms naturally they get it because they sometimes for short periods have to use they forearms enough that it stimulates hypertrophy

also your mucles doesn't know if you are lifting weights or biking or doing planks or crosses all they know is that they are fighting against a resistance and if that resistance is heavy enough the muscles get bigger.

and biking the gym for 10 minutes won't give you big things the resistance need you be heavy enough and the guys in the pictures bike short distances and that is why they have big legs and marathon bikers doesn't

Male world class athletes certainly lift weights.

But what if you work on the 25th floor in the building up a hill; do you have to take the lift to keep it natural then?
I'm asking for a friend

did you ask the wrong guy or what because I don't understand, I didn't talked about "keeping it natural"

so when you stop riding your bicycle and your legs shrink are they going to be "naturally small" again? are people with small thighs living "unnatural" lives? you are beyond retarded

except gymnasts usually don't and my post was about gymnasts

yes they do have you seen any of jake dalton's videos? and as I said before your muscles DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between doing gymnastic movements or using weights AS LONG AS THE RESISTANCE IS HIGH ENOUGH THERE WILL BE HYPERTROPHY

adding:
they wouldn't have big muscles unless they didn't perform movements that required them, big muscles is not something the body wants since it costs a lot of calories

>yes they do

no they don't you ignorant cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=rvq1AHaqGto

okay he doesn't and maybe jake dalton is the only one but that doesn't matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=bMWCyKuga_0
doesn't this look an awful a lot like weight training, heavy resistance for a few seconds followed by a rest

I really don't care to argue with you. My conversation was about "naturally" big thighs and the fact that gymnasts usually don't lift weights. You are just being autistic and pedantic over the meaning of the word "weight".

you can't have naturally big thighs but you can have gifted bodyparts that are just bigger due to genetics or that they respond better to training than you other body parts

right, and someone who rides a fucking bicycle every day should not consider their thighs "naturally" big any more than a gymnast who does a fucking iron cross every day considers their lats "naturally" big.

and no I'm not being autistic you don't even know what causes muscles to grow
youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8

yes you are being autistic as fuck because you literally haven't told me anything in this thread I didn't know already

I agree, what were we arguing about

you guys seem ripe for a hot hate fuck

let's do this

op here just coming back to say damn my threads never get this hot-headed in a manner that isn't directly towards me

So are you gonna post those muscular legs of yours or not? Your question can only be answered on a case by case basis

I fuking love you /fags

natural means no steroids, maybe you got cycling involved because you do steroids in cycles?

They do lift

kill you're selfves

>I won't admit I'm wrong

This is discussions is so retarded, top fucking kek.