Kpop inspo

It's been a while since I saw one of these.

What do you think of kpop fashion or korean fashion in general? Post inspo, talk about your favs, bitch about how they're all clones, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-marc-jacobs-goat-skull-slim-fit-merino-wool-crewneck-sweater/3800837
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9NJGTLm-4
youtube.com/watch?v=RKhsHGfrFmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory

why can't i wear a mask in public in north america without looking like a fucking autismo?

Because spree killers ruined the look

Iktf. I really wish I could. It looks cool and it's user.

what spree killers?

Tell me about Koreans, Why do they wear the mask?

They say they wear it if they have a cold or are avoiding a cold... but they probably just wear it to look cool. Nice trips btw.

Well, NCT styling is as shit as I thought it would be and it just keeps getting worse with every new group.

>what is yellow dust

More GD

Thought that was more of a thing in China but I guess it hits SK sometimes

Link to the sweater?

seconding

Here's the sweater, don't know if you can actually find one though
shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-marc-jacobs-goat-skull-slim-fit-merino-wool-crewneck-sweater/3800837

Kai looks good in everything

power couple

Word

just saw something about this in a yt vlog not too long ago but can't find the video

they get china's smog blowing over to them, and even have phone apps telling when the smog is the worst. they have a specific word for the smog too

see

I have a body like GD and I want to achieve this core so so bad but I am white

is there a worse feel?

You aren't a Manlet like him

I'm like 2cm shorter and probably same weight

I think they look like desperate tryhards playing dress up. I'm only telling you this because you asked

Only GD can pull off being that short desu

I wouldn't exactly call that pulling it off

Confidence is key my man. And photoshop. Lots of photoshop.

muh master race

super dope

ahh memories

Tell me about these kpop idols.

Why do they wear the masks?

its pretty common in most asian countries to wear masks for various reasons. some people wear masks because of pollution some wear masks because they are sick and want to avoid spreading it...some wear it because of the fear of getting a cold or something. it then slowly became a style statement

So many groups sponsored by bape

this sly motherfucker from geeks' latest song

not that...fuck.

this

Who is most effay exo?

Sehun, no doubt.

user, how could you post this but ignore his most iconic contributions to fashion

W2C oversized hoodie with a print like that

Tao and Kris were most effay, Sehun's alright. His height makes clothes look better, too.

That's the Raf Simons new order hoodie

w2c facemasks?

i know its edgy but still

google

Agree about Tao but Kris sometimes strayed into disaster zone and is currently repping some gross fuckboy style. Probably just my general love for Sehun clouding my judgement but you're right, he's got the most effay body in EXO so that's why I think he seems to pull shit off better than everybody else.

ive tried, but i fail to find anything that isnt fun for halloween or some sort of lotion shit to put on my face to make it shine

They call them "flu masks" usually. You'd probably have to look up "men's flu mask", "patterned flu mask", etc. Check Ebay, Taobao, and all of those stores that sell edgy aesthetic clothes from Asia.

Yeah I'm not a fan of most of Kris's style but I do appreciate that he thinks out of the box which is sort of rare in the kpop world. Sehun always looks good, he definitely plays it safe, though. Chanyeol has great proportions, his posture is a bit awkward sometimes, though. Sehun and Kai just have so much confidence they look good in anything.

Just search black anti-dust mask or cycling mask, there are tons

I think part of me just can't take Kris seriously after he exposed himself as being a bad meme when he was in EXO, even though he has fantastic proportions like Chanyeol. True about Sehun and Kai though -- not only do they have the confidence, they've just got a look that makes almost everything they wear effay. I wish I could speak for Suho seeing as he's my favorite but he's tiny and mostly lives in dorky sweaters, so he's only effay in my heart.

Haha I feel you. Baek is my fav and while he always looks cute his fashion is usually pretty dull. Chanyeol always looks so good in photoshoots and whatnot, his day to day fashion is also quite boring. Comfort over style I guess, can't really blame them they're in airports all day every day.

>ywn get to wear effay masks in public

Yeah, I get you. Baekhyun, Suho, and most of the other boys look to dress for the sheer comfy/cuddly factor, they're pretty much just bundles of sweaters and scarves in the winter.

>Not learning how to trap

this

The fuck is that

Do they have a Ninja fascination?
or are they really that scared of germs.

most kpop idols do that to hide their faces while looking fashionable

Mostly yeah, but they're also singers so they have to avoid getting sick.

I'm sure most are still wearing expensive designer their stylist noonas pick out for them.

Post effay MVs

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9NJGTLm-4

What kind of makeup is good for getting a white/clean look on your face like these kpop singers? I know absolutely nothing.

BB cream... also keep in mind all of these pictures are shooped to make their skin lighter and perfect.

90% of kpop fashion is hypebeast fuccboi but the rest is pretty good.

w2c black mask

(I'm serious)

will dump some GD

See

k i'm done

Beautiful.

Such a qtp

id + w2c if possibru

Love this hairstyle 1/3

even in korea everybody laughs at autists w/ masks because it's either a) they just had plastic surgery or b) they're just trying to imitate celebrities or c) you have mers.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=RKhsHGfrFmY

I sometimes think Suho is Yunho's lost little brother

wrong pic.

This song and MV always reminded me of a commercial for some reason

Which one?

i fucking love this

Why do they wear the masks?

Just a commercial in general of millenials having fun lol