/Houston Meet-up/

Where my Houston Veeky Forumsm at? Lets have a meet-up, I know a few comfy spots around town where it could happen.

Whats the most effay spot in Houston? Midtown fucking blows. Edo is cool but mostly cause house of creeps.

Actually avant garden is pretty cool but is often overtaken by dudebros

>a bunch of skinny white fuccbois are going to meet up in a 25% black city
Wew lads, be careful.

It's not dangerous unless you go to the shitty part of 3rd ward. I lived in the decent part of 3rd Ward for years and never had a problem.

Also OP, I don't want to meet up with a bunch of people from Veeky Forums. I really don't understand why anyone would want to to that.

True and true

What is the appeal of Houston (and Texas in general)? The only good thing it has going for it is the large amount of job/career opportunities, but other than that it seems like such a shit place for young hip people. Its way to massive to feel like a cohesive city, it has a lot of crime, and the weather is awful for fashion (and living).

Why not move to literally any other big city? I guess it has good food though.

M O N T R O S E
O
N
T
R
O
S
E

>inb4 fag

any rice fags here?

>tfw living in Rosenberg
Can this town get any more useless?

I tried doing a meetup for last year's run the jewels show; nobody bit =(

Bump

So is this happening or not?

>I really don't understand why anyone would want to to that.
fun

ill make a straw pole when i get home

Im down cause even when its cringy its pretty fun. Id prefer a bar though

>Texas

I'm coming, set a location.

are underage welcome because im asking for my cousin not me im 19

>Not Texas

SUGAR LAND TEXAS WE IN THIS

CAR ROOF LIKE RELIANT

WHEN THE SUNS OUT I DROP THE TOP

I'm down for a meet tho. We should meet at the Japanese garden in the museum district. It'd be tru weeb mode

Bellaire desu senpai

Not from Texas, ( from so. Fl)
I visited Austin last month and it's a really trendy city. Pretty developed city w great culture

im from houston and i would not want to meet up with any of you fuccbois...i mean, i visit and post in the waywt frequently and desu, you all dress like utter shite lol. id be scared you nigs would try to rob me for my designer shit. honestly though this goes for every city...

i rob you but because of that bad attitude

>implying the Texas Hill Country isn't effay

LOL buffalo bayou park isnt that effay dude

How about you create a kik

Dang it I wish I lived in Sugar Land. I hate Rosenberg so much.

What about soflo?
I lived near Tampa and it's not èffais or fashionweek tier imo.