What are the trendy shoes these days? I want something like these Converse but that's not for 14 year olds

What are the trendy shoes these days? I want something like these Converse but that's not for 14 year olds.

Autists there will say you Rick Owens Geobaskets.
But Common Projects Achilles Low are what you probably search for.

Just buy those Converse and quit being a fag

why

this

> I want these converse
So get it

What the fuck do you mean why? No one gives a fuck that you wear converse. How many people a day do you think go "Converse? Really? That's for 14 year olds"? Not a single fucking one, because nobody gives a flying fuck about your stupid shoes.

They have families to worry about, not your stupid fucking shoes
They have a tv show on at 7:30 to worry about. not your stupid fucking shoes
They wonder who Kylie Jenner is fucking now, not your fucking shoes
Buy the damn things and fuck off, holy shit this is such a simple decision. How the fuck do you function in society?

>solid black converse
Gross

Black cps

have the same shoes, but they are from levi's

shit man do I know you? LF?

Just copped.

(I don't browse here that often)

>spending $400 on leather Adidas with no stripes

it shows

I can tell

You guys suck.

I think he's just scared that if people aren't impressed by his taste. What's the point of being Veeky Forums if people don't separate you from the 'normal everyday' category ?

implying that's a bad thing. 90% of people tha browse her look like autists and social outcasts.

He must be pretty boring if he's asking whether or not he should but some fucking all black converses. Its the most basic thing you could buy, I mean come on. That's like asking if you should buy a plain white hanes t shirt or one from h&m

I would go and buy some vans authentic, they last real long and are very comfy

This is beautiful.

and you're poor

This is embarrassing what are you even saying, do you know what a geobasket even looks like?

r8 or h8 my new cop

>flagrant excess
>being a consumerist

√ans desu

White shoes (converse, adidas stans and superstars, those kinda things) and athletic shoes are in right now

Janoski Air Max are the best looking shoes from Nike right now, but the color is shit.

This is one of the best replies I have seen here

just copped a pair of these myself

all black chucks are better alternatives for docs

Closest I could get to solid black and I really need shoes like immediately.

shit opinion mate those are actually the only good colourway

check out pf flyers. much more comfortable than converse with a similar look. Although the new converse 2's are very comfortable too.

Converse 70's are apparently alright comfort wise. IMO those PF flyers are gross

lots of nice canvas sneakers out there

Buy Chuck 2 lows they really nice
Nobody cares if you wear converse too
They're like the most basic sneaker

YE, and they go with just about anything casual

I love you

More people need to use this fucking logic on this board and in general. You're the man, user.

Easily the Undercover Purcell

If you're going to buy converse, buy from the 70's Chuck Taylor range. Much more comfortable, hard wearing, and better looking

(you)
If you don't think people give a shit about what you wear then why on earth are you on a fashion board? Might as well walk about in our underwear and flipflops 24/7

Get this. 14 year olds would never wear this.

>hi im on here for a month and I guess you could say I'm pretty familiar with Veeky Forums memes now

How about dressing for self expression and for your own interests and not for anybody else?

Maybe

Flyers toe cap is absolutely fucked. Plus their silhouette looks like trash

this mostly what the kids are wearing

I can't blame them they're stylish and also comfortable. I have two pairs.