Any doc marten experts...

Any doc marten experts? Looking to buy this pair of docs and want to know why the bottom of the shoe look different to the ones online. Could these be fake??

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/us/c/mens-made-in-england
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol don't worry, user. Those are real.

Is there somewhere online I can find the exact model?

usually the vintage ones that are made in england have that bottom, the ones currently being made in china and thailand have that other bottom
youre smart for buying made in england ones i sold my new ones and use the money to buy vintage england ones and still had money left over :)

Thank you!!! I appreciate the feed back. Am skeptical. :)

a lot of pairs have that bottom, did the seller provide any other pics?

:-)

yup looks like those are just the made in england version of the 1461's. they stopped making them in 2003. the quality will be way better i suggest you buy those!

Thanks! :)

Damn, these look nice. Go for it, OP.

So is there anyway I can look up this model online?

Doc Martens "Made in England" 1461? Just search ebay or maybe grailed. As another user said, they don't seem to make them anymore.

Thanks everyone for your help! :) I'm being them soon for a very cheap price.

>size 7
fucking manlets when will they learn?

>Top text bottom text meme in 2016
>US size 8

I'm rarely a meme poster about height but if you wear under a 9.5 US ur probably a manlet.

I wear 9/10 size shoes usually. These shoes should just be the right fit.

>size 7

>wearing anything under a size 12
>not a manlet
Pick one.

Loose grain or not that's a steal for 20 bucks

im a girl and wear uk7 in docs ur a manlet my guy

Not him, but these are an example of shoes that look better in smaller sizes. Size 9 and up, and you're in clown territory. OP may be a manlet, but at least the shoes are proportioned well.

Of thier official site Doc Martens still makes some models in England new, but for about twice the price

drmartens.com/us/c/mens-made-in-england

Oh, you're right. I suppose is wrong, then.

I wear boots most of the time.

Most shoes make me look like a clown.

Are you OP? If not, what size are you?

Where are these made?

It says they're the Made in England ones.

how do you not its not a honey??

where can i find the originals?

These are a pre 2003 pair.made in England before they shipped all there production to Asia, but came back to UK to make a few models because people were wanting the English made ones. The price obviously reflects the Western labour charges and there made to the same spec as the 1960s ones. The pair your getting are maybe late 90s-early 2000s when they were still made in Northampton. Get em man

Anyone have the octavius model, they look really good. not as stubby as the 1461

>doesnt know doc martens run very large

Get off Veeky Forums you fucking loser