ITT: It's 2007

ITT: It's 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p23xez5NAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=INgDss5gUWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>90% of the board is 5 years old

Shit, what happened in 2007? Um... V-necks! Fuck yeah!

Geez, this was like... right on the precipice of the hipster onslaught. We've barely even recovered a decade later.

Some people on Veeky Forums are JUST NOW starting to look and dress like those wankers

tfw 18
in the [emo / screamo / hardcore] scene
wear Full Bleed shirts every day, since Thursday used that artist to do tour shirts that year

>2016
they're back together
gotta dig up the shirts cuz I'll be seeing them in a few weeks

Last year of highschool! My life is so awesome! Me and my friends go on fun roadtrips all the time and I have no care in the world. My life will surely get better from here!! Oh and I'LL DEFINETELY LOSE MY VIRGINITY SOON> HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

White or black leather studded belt fa?

Was there any senior prank at your school? Some of my friends came in at like 5am and tagged humongous cocks all over the rival high school (which was on the same campus)
It was pretty funny, but some seniors broke an art installation that a retiring teacher had made so it was payback

what is fasihon? that thing brainwashed, rich, stupid people follow?

>what am trends
ftfy faggot

Hi fa
want new shoes for this school year
what color should I get my Dunk Low's in?
mirin pic related
t. virgin sophmore

>virgin sophomore
>not even a fapesta
you goofed

im 16
>have dreads
>lots of flannel
>lots of hoodies
>skinny jeans becoming kool
>smoke weed all day everyday
>sk8
>trying drugs for the first time
>selling weed for extra cash
>halo 3 & cod 4
>getting into punk

I'm 9 years old

I know nothing yet.

just got my levis from sears, ready for 8th grade!

So, uh, who's coming to my 10th birthday party?

Ed Hardy and bedazzled jeans everywhere. also looney toones tees for nigs.

w2c these fresh jeans? preferably as low waisted as possible so i can show off my chekered belt and boxer briefs

this was supposed to be my 2007's mindset

Selling school supplies with my buddy John in the 5th grade for scholar dollars

oh shit I found some old af pants in my closet when I was cleaning it out the other day
tried them on for the giggles
and holy shit that waist was so fucking low

Hated this shit

thupreme

whoa I forgot about those

It's a meme here in Russia, to say "bring my 2007 back". On the surface it is about the emo scene, which was quite strong here, but if you dig deeper, that was probably the best year modern twenty-somethings can remember. We were rich as fuck, oil was pricey, exchange rates were hitting an all-time low, foreign policy was pretty much west-oriented, and there was a feeling of good future ahead. Housing, food, transport and fuel were dirt cheap. There was already fast internet, but it still wasn't stormed by normies. Anime was heavily in vogue, it was shown by major TV channels.

Nobody was wearing effay clothing though.

Anybody see those cool new H&M Ads? They have this model named cole mohr. He's such a cutie. I partied with agyness deyn at Coachella last weekend.

check out this band on myspace user!

youtube.com/watch?v=p23xez5NAFI

Should I cop a pair of these or should I rip up the linoleum in Mom's kitchen and make my own?

I spent most of 2007 listening to Ready to Die by biggie because it was left in the tape player of the '99 Pontiac Sunfire that my friends parents bought him. I got my first bj listening to machine gun funk

Cop or not?

holy fuck. I was 17 and apparently that was the best year ever. looking back at these pictures. I'm sad now. I had dirty long ass hair and a bandana lmao. dump time.

such a faggot

then I cut my hair.

legendary

God the all over print hoodie / fitted cap combo was hard as fuck back then lol

fml

Wow, I can't wait to go to Kohls and buy a new pair of boot-cut jeans to wear with my black low-top Converse. I just like the look of the shoes swimming in the hem of that style of pants!

fuck I miss the parties

u look like a nice dude. hope things have gone well for you in the time since

>long straight nearly shoulder length hair
>band tees & flannels
>skinny jeans
>classic vans
>sk8 everywhere

ohh shit
>you now remember famous stars and straps

>mfw i still see some people wearing famous gear in 2016

thanks. yeah it's alright. I really just miss having such a big group of friends. we would always throw house parties. I'm still friends with the guys. but "our" group of girls totally dissolved. those girls don't even hang with each other anymore. you young bloods live it up. once university rolls around everyone goes separate ways. well usually.

Yeah that's a fact
But college friends can last a lifetime too

fuck yes boys got me a pair of 3 quarter jeans

I GOT ME SOME BAPES

lmao at Apple's latest fad

i dont have anything from 2007, but here, take this shit from 08

classic Veeky Forums

Rate my fit guys

tfw owned one of these

they were comfy though

White. Black is for the plebs.

was huge in the UK perfectly epitomises mid 2000s

dunno how big it was in the states since for some reason America has to make everything more american before they feel like its fit for consumption so they made a US series

worked for the office tho so im not really complaining much the uk office hit far too close to home and was just unbearably cringey to watch

Its was actually popular here because of Netflix and because media companies were looser with their content and you could it on their website. It was popular here betweem 2009-2012 but fell off in the last season/series. And in 2011 MTV tried an American version set in Baltimore(my city) but really shot somewhere in Canada.

2 things
1. Baltimore isn't shit like that
2. You just can't take that slap America on it and expect it to work because American teens are corny attention whores who are likely to snitch on themselves while looking for attention

I was here in 2009. It was basically

Veeky Forums - Peacoats and Hitler Youths: The Board

Oh and skinny jeans.

just seen this girl on myspace she's effay as fuck, rawr :PP

>tfw no qt thin scene gf
But seriously that was my only focus back then kill me

never was a fan of the massive hair t b h

tfw last semester my friend from pakistan gave me one of these from back home to wear out to the bars with him... ended up getting drinks thrown on us and i felt retarded but great night! miss u kaleem

MOMMMMMM I don't care how expensive Abercrombie & Fitch is I need to look cool at school

wtf how did you have a keg if you were 17

I still find emo girls hot :/

0)))/10

wtf I was 11 ten years ago yet I relate to a lot being posted right now? how long did this period last

I was literally ten years old. Fuck knows what I did back then. I think I wore football tops and sweat pants for days because football was the only thing on my mind.

Good times.

Same here. I used to play fifa on psp then go out and play football with my buddies. Kinda done that my entire childhood.

is runescape effay?

>tfw my character had long blue beard and long blue dreds
>some chick wanted to be my "runescape gf," whatever, I guess I'll let her
>she follows ma around and helps me out, and actually gives me stuff
>About an hour later she says "hang on a sec, user. If we're gonna be official, I have to see what you look like without your helmet. I only date handsome boys!"
>herewego.gif
>Remove helmet, exposing electric blue hairy hobo man
>She says "eeewww! You're disgusting!" And runs away as fast as she could go
>Never see her again
Good times

Is All Time Low Veeky Forums music?

definitely

>TFW you and your girl snuggle up while watching Gilmore Girls.

The ride never stops.

Well, until you die.

>tfw 2017 and 2007 are the same distance from each other as 2010 and 2000
what

same

>TFW you see lesbians unironically dressing like 2007-9 era douchebags.

not to bring up open any old wounds but
who /loves300/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=INgDss5gUWg

Hey guys what do you think of this cool labyrinth hoodie I bought, pretty grindie huh?

also, yes that is ian watkins of lostptophets fame, you jel?

Shit I remember playing FIFA Street 2 to death and then trying to copy the tricks.

This was my shit but FUTCC is still their best album.

>stopped dyeing my hair black, and cut it into a hy
>traded black band tshirts for white deep v's
>skate shoes for plimsolls and boat shoes
>started growing a beard and wearing flannels
>starting riding a fixie bike
in 2007 i was fazing out of emo into complete fucking hipster mode, good times

Can we get an /effay/ fc going if there isnt one already?

Get back to yr old accts fgts we got some bankstanding to do

This made me chuckle, thanks mate.

Glad you appreciated; had fun remembering it

Anyone else fucking remember xat?

lmao thought she was gonna nab ur helmet or something

Wow and a decade later who would have thought oil would be in the shitter, foreign policy would be anti-western, a recession would be in full swing and FX would have doubled against the ₽.

Cool kids didn't wear Abercrombie dingus. It was all about surf and skate brands. It was fun calling out all the posers

Don't do this.

this genuinely made my heart clench at the realization of how right you are

catch me green shirt green hat bald cutting yews irl

anyone else remember the twee indie aesthetic?

Sounds comfy

Borrowed friend's scharf for school photoshoot and when my mom saw the pics I got grounded and she got a refund for the pics

Let's hope it gets better. Your summary about the good times in '07 was perfect though. Because even though oil was still high after for a while, Georgia in '08 began the western divorce..