What might the mexica accomplish with iron, wheel, and beasts of burden

What might the mexica accomplish with iron, wheel, and beasts of burden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_Petén#Cort.C3.A9s_in_Pet.C3.A9n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_Petén#Early_17th_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who knows, they'd probably have a horse deity though or a God that rides horses like the Maya had.

>like really, becky, did you see nezahualcoyotl's jaguar outfit? he can't pull that off, what was he thinking?

Bigger offerings for spooky gods.

Who wore it better?

The extinction of everyone else in Central America

*North and South America

>iron
Better weapons
>wheel
Useless without cattle
>beasts of burden
Revolutionize agriculture.

The wheel is a pretty ineffective thing in the mountainous part of Mexico the Aztecs used to live in.

Fuck it, just imagine if the Portuguese had reached them first and made them into a gunpowder empire that relied on slave labor to mine silver to build more pyramids and trade for more guns

they already know about the wheel

iron tlaxcaltecas already know it bout it only elite officers used iron in their weapons

and beast of burden i really dont know about that.

nice, this makes me hard desu

Theres no evidence that they used them for anything other than toys

This.

they don't used because was a holy emblem thats why

>talking shit about Nezhualcoyotle
Becky is a whore desu

Here's a better question. What mightve happened if Nezhualcoyotle's religious and philosophical practices had spread to the rest of the Triple Alliance?

This.

I'm gonna need some source in here

Well one of the horses Cortes left behind when he passed through Maya territories was taken in by the Itza's. Apparentely they decorated the horse with flowers and gave it meat to eat. The horse died and it was deified. Some Friar who's name escapes me now visited the Itza capital in the 1600s and reported seeing a horse statue of such a deity. They called it the Great Tapir I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_Petén#Cort.C3.A9s_in_Pet.C3.A9n

Here we go, his name was Juan de Orbita.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_Petén#Early_17th_century

> In the time since Cortés had visited Nojpetén, the Itza had made a statue of the deified horse. Juan de Orbita was outraged when he saw the idol and he immediately smashed it into pieces.

kek

>yfw not fighting side by side with aliens using alien weapons to overthrow the evil earth empire

>TFW you die of space aids shortly after.

Native American threads are literally the only good threads on Veeky Forums.

Thats bananas

Thanks for putting Gwen Stefanis song in my head.