Can we all agree that not having any social media is the most effay?

Can we all agree that not having any social media is the most effay?

But all the hoes are on there

You need at least one if you have friends.
Having more than two is shitty though, I agree with that.

But, senpai... Veeky Forums is social media

Yes we can OP. Its fucking annoying though that my college classes have facebook groups; I have to use an account for those specificly
Newfags fuck off

It's hard with facebook. You can craft Twitter or VK to be effay as fuck by carefully posting and using information fields.

>muh technology is bad
>muh social media more like ANTISOCIAL MEDIA HEH
>muh i prefer to make actual human relationships than just talking to people on a computer!!
kill yourself

basic social media hoes are not effay

I'm /no social media/ it's liberation, but what do I really do? Browse anonymous sites like reddit & Veeky Forums and shit instead... is it really better?

>muh muh

kill yourself

don't forget to check the new trending hashtags on twitter faggot

>muh strawmen

great counter argument sperg
>implying twitter is even a reasonable form of social media

social media is literally just interactions with other human beings, but on the internet
if you are militantly against that you're socially retarded

articulate the argument before you can call that

Too bad I need it for my line of work. It's all about social media presence these days. You need thousands of followers to get any kind of exposure. Companies aren't even trying to find new talent outside of social media.

I bet you faggots wouldn't dare to talk like you talk on Veeky Forums in real
You are probably the losers everyones laughing at

OP here, I've killed myself, thanks faggot

what are you talking about

That you all are fags. I could kill you with one slap you sissy Boy.

I just can't handle the attention I get ;)

get the fuck out of here
>muh
>muh

i go to Veeky Forums do ss + gomad even my farts are stronger than your slap /thinspo/ faggot

how do I take an effay pic for my tinder. still no matches

I got off Facebook after a huge argument with a friend and don't have any of the other accounts
That was 4 and a half years ago; the biggest benefit of not having a page is:
1) It's actually exciting to run into someone that I haven't had contact in with a long time; there's no spontaneity in seeing someone if everybody is following one another's daily lives online
2) I don't know about internet trends since most of them originate and proliferate on social media; you have no idea how much Facebook has shaped your life until you leave it for awhile
3) I have more time to read

basic hoes are most fa

no its worse. Get on social media and quit jerking yourself off about how "alienated" you are.

I don't agree