Fuccboi general

Fuccboi general

>ask questions here that don't deserve their own thread

i'll start; my fingers are fucked, i tear old skin off which makes them look horrific, also how to stop biting fingernails? too afraid to get manicure, is it gay if you're male?

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/shopping/men/sale/trousers-2/items.aspx?colour=7&ffref=lp_sale
esprit.co.uk/mens-jackets-coats/lightly-padded-jacket-made-of-suede-086EO2G025_235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is it gay if you're male?
nigger you're on a fashion board
you're on an anonymous image board
on Veeky Forums

nobody cares go have your fucking manicure

W2C a pastel blue trouser for palewave fits ?

you can probs find something in here
farfetch.com/shopping/men/sale/trousers-2/items.aspx?colour=7&ffref=lp_sale

>is it gay?
precisely, you're on a fashion board. Get a manicure if you want. Being hesitant about doing what you want is more beta or 'gay' than any beauty treatment.

If it bothers you, just fucking stop. When you go to do it, just don't.
In terms of healing them up, rubbing almond oil into the area around your nails can help a lot.

Thank you, I found one that I like.

Looking to buy a new jacket for this fall, and I haven't got a clue what to look for.

Does anyone in here have some inspo?

And would a thin windbreaker be too cold? (I live in Sweden).

these aviator jackets look pretty nice, thinking of copping one myself, maybe in brown though.

or maybe this

Looking for some boots to cop for autumn/winter seasons. Maybe Clark's desert boots or Chelseas, any suggestions?

Where can I find a fashionable pair of nbs in 4E(width) sizes? My dad wears a size 12 4E and he only buys shoes from new balance, but shoes like the 997 and 574 don't come in 4E sizes. Right now he wears the classic 608 dad shoes. I don't like the 990v4s btw. Pic semi related

fucking w2c

is it autismo if I cut off the excess strap on this baseball bat? feel like it looks dumb rn

No one cares except you either way, so do what you want I guess...

should i get a pair of good boots thinking red wing mocs + accesorize for maintaining them or get another pair of white shoes probably reebok + new phone

I thought most hats had a little slot to tuck that in to?

got the same problem as u ;_;

If you have a really small head (like me), the slot is too little to fit the strap.

What is the Levi lived in look?

>doesn't read filename

from zara pretty cheap imo ~60€, bet the quality isn't outstanding.

Where to cop pants like these for

uniqlo, jcrew

Go with this and w2c?

I'm in Canada so Uniqlo is out of the question

i'd find something similar searching
"beige bomber"

this shit too expesive for my broke ass

esprit.co.uk/mens-jackets-coats/lightly-padded-jacket-made-of-suede-086EO2G025_235

H&M, ZARA, any basic clothes store

w2c a jacket like this? Do they have a name?

i have a 28cm foot, what size is that in geobaskets

depends, i'd just search for parkas with fur/fluff collar.

a foot is 30 cm friend ;^)

What can I do to make these less cringy?

I initially thought they looked good but all I'm getting are bad reactions. Already worn them so I can't return them. What do

thanks m'lad

Recommended jean cut for 6'0 skinny (not lanklet) guy? Don't want to go with the ultra skinny tapered cut because my upper leg proportions would look fucked. Also, where to buy that aren't $100+ per pair

Not sure where to buy warm, functional clothes thatll keep me warm in the winter or what exactly to buy.

Anyone have any ideas?

Never wear them again, and I'm being serious. Supras are cringey enough already but that colorway is Middle School tier.

sell them to a 12-year-old

What are my options for good quality running shoes that are good and comfy for actually running but also can go with a variety of normal fits?

w2c field jacket or similar design? Authentics are pretty expensive on e-bay/amazon, haven't checked out any real surplus stores.
Any idea how one should fit for a modern look? If I understand right they were designed fairly oversized

patagonia on ebay

HAHAHA FUCK I FOUND IT LMAO THANK YOU

Where can I get plain oversized boxy t-shirts?

What are some good shoes $100 CDN >

which phone do you have right now? if it's shit then buy phone

I have these shoes How can I get rid of them

Shearling coat.

Is there somewhere online I can order/make graphic tees that won't fall apart in 10 seconds? I was looking for a Bartleby "I Would Prefer Not To" tee but I can't find them.

You could also not order something shit.
Graphic tees are in the shit pile.

w2c something like this but with actual good quality?

>Not dressing zizekcore
It Just Werks

I really hate graphic tees myself honestly, just thought one innocuous shirt wouldn't hurt too much.

Forgot pic

Alright can someone PLEASE tell me where to get cool shirts? I swear I've been looking everywhere even in archives and there's never been a simple shirts thread. Just point me to some direction, anyone. More specifically I'd like something collared with patterns? Or at least with more than one color, thanks.

BUMP
>dubs

Walk into a store or mall you chucklefuck. There's not a dedicated "effay approved cool shirts" retailer

I'm asking anyone who wants to share their opinion ya dickhead

How do people in Veeky Forums afford these often expensive items of clothing

how the fucking fuck I can't even fork over 80$ for a pair of chuck IIs

Are you employed?

nope

okay you have a point desu

are brandit jackets any good?

Light wash skinny jeans for girls, preferably

Does anyone have a short review of Black and White pomade?

Dip-dye black or bleach.

Size down. I'm a M T-shirt, got a Small-Regular (5'11). If you're short your only bet is to find surplus/thrift a [Size]-Short.

w2c slim joggers, pref like pic related

Found pic related in the garage, theyre a little beat up but should I keep them? what types of fits would they work with?

Where could I find an overshirt like Mugen's, one that doesn't look pretentious but not too simple either

is gay casual sex un/fa/ need to know fast

Personally, I find them really comfy and wear them if I'm hanging outside with friends or going to
a bar.
I think they fit well with dark blue, raw jeans, levis 501 ct is my favourite style with these and with a simple, plain t-shirt,preferably light coloured like grey or white.
But anyways they're shoes that will go with any modern streetwear.

can u remove the ugly patch on these fuckers or nah

Veeky Forums can you please recommend me some all-black sneakers. Kinda like AF 1 I guess (male here)

>is it gay if you're male?

yes user, wanting to care of your shitty fingers is totally gay !

Thnx

does anyone have any info on this hat?
tag suggests hat is made by burton, design by analog, but can't find anything regarding it on google, any info would be much appreciated xoxo

Does similar coats looks good to wear outside of being a Slim god, or is this complete not-effay/edgy trash ?

just use this

Where can I get good, cheap curved hem tees for layering?

Please respond

Two uniqlos are opening next month in Toronto

I walk a lot in my New Balance 574 but idk if they're great for running

What's a good brand for basic crewneck sweaters? Preferably under $200 per piece.

if you size down and have a good posture you can make it work

Going to Uniqlo, what should I buy

Straight up Veeky Forums, can I wear these with jeans, belt and a blue button-down and stay casual and not fedora?

if you want to be a meme then buy full black primeknit stans

What should someone who looks like me wear?
To give an idea as to my frame, I'm 5'9'', square-shouldered and have a waist size ~27-28.

I've always been really drawn towards flashy, bright and intricate stuff since I'm an obnoxious asshole, but all the (non-obscene) rediculous clothes I can find online are cheap as shit. Anybody know where I find the good crazy shit? Or should I just forget about going batshitcore and try to look like a human being?

maybe some outerwear for a/w seasons, or casual pants?

If everything fits, and isn't shit quality then yeah it'll be fine. Its a little cringe if your going to tuck though. Don't tuck dress shirts into jeans. If it's more of a relaxed button up, than just let it hang aslong as it isn't too long, or like silk or something. Post up the fit if you got it. The main thing is if it all fits.

Ryuku

Most of my nails are brittle, and it is caused by my anxiety.
I'm on Sertraline and my nails are still messed up, should I care?

they leave behind a patch of like untouched clean canvas which looks kinda weird but you can just stick something over it

I bought one at forever 21 for 40$ it's not EXTREMELY warm but if layered it'll be good, Its a good material though and was worth it, only thing is the cuffs, neck part and waist part is black, I think it looks nice together

Are olive bombers too fuccboish in 2016?

How to deal with the armpit shitstains? Especially on shirts. It's the start of the studying year and I don't want this shit to worsen my look.

very I guess, because I see pretty much every female from 16-24 wearing one

but if you actually want to wear one because you like it, I really see no problem doing it

kys fag

Yes, especially those cheap green bombers from Primark that most girls wear nowadays. Get yourself a navy or black one if you want a bomber

How old are you lol

i love ugly

Probably not, but that's why people try clothes on before they buy them.

Are you using a pomade already? Apparently Elvis used that, so it couldn't be too bad, right? I've only used the original Murray's beeswax pomade and haven't had problems with it.

(ch)
(6)
(can)
(box)
Lurking a bit wouldn't hurt, see:
or read the sticky
[spoiler]it says the same thing[/spoiler]

I went to bigcartel to buy cheap meme hats for me and my friends but for some reason they add more and more shipping payments for each meme hat. Can I get the hats on same package so the price wont be so harsh on me? I live i Europe btw

those kycvintage hats can be bought off aliexpress and taobao for like fucking 10 cents
Just buy them there
That's where they get them from

I'm looking for a decent quality alternative to the alexander wang scoop neck tee. Something that has the same flowy fabric would be ideal.
Help an user out boys.

I have sensory issues, particularly tactile ones. They were a lot worse as a kid, but they're still there. It makes shopping for clothes very difficult, because if the texture feels off, I can't get whatever it is. I particularly struggle with bras, jeans, swimsuits.

My question is, does anyone else here have recommendations on places that sell bras? The stitching on the inside that touches the skin makes me itchy, and the "smoothness" that comes from, what I'm assuming to be, the blend of materials, feels "sticky."

Pic related.