Bones

Bones

G59 RECORD$

fuck off bones and the whole shwb group fucking suck

your shit is terrible shut the fuck up

Nice tumblr taste faggots

>hating on Elmo
Might as well kill yourself.

Wow. It is almost as if different people have different tastes. That's weird.

beig tryhard fuccbois that make music with no substance is not effay

>memerap
>2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cringe general?

not OP but $uicideboy$ have some good songs for example Low Key and Antarctica where they talk about struggling with drug addiction. Id reccomend listening

lmao what the fuck is this

Good taste friend

gonna save this thread, thank me later

>when streetwear meant dickies instead of designer trash

nobody has posted Jodeci yet?
or Boot Camp Clik

the suicideboys are making the most unique rap around right now, at least ruby is.

How un selfaware are you idiots to like a group named Suicide Boys

This is just emos taking over rap, since rock/punk/pop punk aren't things any more.

Edgy to it's most full extent.

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

the only reason I know their name is because I heard one of their songs and liked it so I found out who made it. they are actually good. stop being a hipster.

you might just be a pussy

damn that music sucks
just listened to thirty seconds of a song on youtube

just what a hipster would say

hes head look like candy haha

watch the Magazine music video its classic cringe.

>watching music videos

what is this 1997

thanks I'll pass though

this is a Veeky Forums rapper thread not a "roast hipsters" thread; and in all honesty, most people try to find value in hyped groups to try and fit in so a hipster, in fact, would probably like these new rappers
I listen to 9th wonder associated rappers, mostly

>He thinks he's superior for spouting a buzzword

heh

>most people try to find value in hyped groups to try and fit in so a hipster, in fact, would probably like these new rappers

except that is the exact opposite of what hipsters do

>oh they're famous? let me try to find a way to shit on it!

ecco2k even tho he doesnt putout much music

not really, man
when Odd Future came out, my friends who wouldn't be caught dead listening to hip hop had jumped on the bandwagon
and then a few years later right before ASAP and Flatbush blew up, same thing
and now that trap is popular they book trap DJs all the time
it's just a natural progression to staying "in the know" abandoning indie-folk Barsuk / obnoxious XL Recordings groups / Captured Tracks basement project bands / In The Red garage revival bands and gravitate toward shit that sells: this garbage

I'm too old to fall for the meme

> listens to new rappers
> listens to most viewed video on youtube

nothing unique about them their style isnt even their own

that means your friends aren't hipsters

you obviously think you are cooler than your friends because you are such a special snowflake you can identify trends very quickly so you know not to follow them. you're the definition of a fucking hipster.

nah I tried falling for it, but it was too shitty

And Vakill is gonna destroy drill when he finally gets his new EP out (whatever the name is, first it was supposed to be World War V, then Simon Bar Sinister, and now I think it's GUNS [Greatest Underrated Nigga Spittin])
so in a few months you'll be hyped on some other genre....maybe party rap or g-rated posse cuts or something
youtube.com/watch?v=7iztp036z54

Just because a person's taste gravitates more towards a more trendier, current style doesn't mean automatic superiority to the music they once loved.

they probably hopped onboard with Odd Future because they were unlike most rap groups thus far; breaking whatever image they had of hip-hop

I'm not hyped on anything you fucking nerd. I heard one song from $uicideboy$ in a random youtube car drifting video without knowing who they were and I thought it was really good. This means it was a completely objective exposure to them. I don't even know who any of the people you just listed are. You're a hipster.

>a complete ripoff of memphis rap in every single conceivable way
>unique
fuck off

this, at least lil ugly mane gave it it's own flavor and most of his stuff was good. same with sgp's early work

that would have hurt in 2008, for sure

Odd Future wasn't really that unique at the time; guys like Ras Kass and even fucking EMINEM were grimier than OF was....they blew up because they were marketed well and got spots on the right music festivals (sxsw then p4k in 2011) at the right time

yall clearly havent listen to the suicideboys so why even try to have an opinion. rubys flows are unmatchable and hardly even memphis. yall bitches probably dont even listen to memphis rap.

HEY LIL MAMA WOULD LIKE TO BE MY SUNSHINE NIGGA TOUCH MY GANG WE GON TURN THIS SHIT TO COLUMBINE

my main mate ecco

>wasn't unique at the time

Uhh...name another rap collective in 2011 - 2012 of under 21, west coast rappers who had they're own skating apparel, clothing line and brand endorsements?

I'm not talking about OF's music- I don't even like em, but give them their credit dude.

yg underrated Veeky Forums rapper

the only people who take offense to being called hipsters are hipsters

lol no.

Ghostemane

>only listens to 30 seconds
U r trash

that music was trash

actually in 2011 they didn't have their own clothes or brand endorsements
and Asap Mob

Fuck rappers check out these repeating digits.

>ecco pull up in the rover (skrt skrt skrrrrt)

TOP 5 BEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME (UNBIASED)
1. EMINEM
2. MACKLEMORE
3. MAC MILLER
4. BONES
5. $UICIDEBOY$

I ONLY LISTEN TO REAL HIP HOP, NOT THAT GARBAGE THAT'S JUST ABOUT MONEY, DRUGS, CLOTHES AND """""HOES""""".

FORGOT YUNG LEAN, MY BAD OBVIOUS #6

I CAN'T LOVE NO BITCH EVERY SINGLE HO IS TRIFE

>BEST
>EMINEM
>MAC MILLER
NIGGA YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE HOPSIN ON THERE IF YOU NAMING OF DUMB SHIT BUT YOU FUCK WITH SUICIDE BOYS SO I FUCK WITH YOU

how are yall going to name off effay rappers but nothe mention Slug Christ
Slugga is effay as fuck

How fucking stupid are you to miss obvious satire

This might be the worst thread I've ever seen
Except the cumskin ones, of course

>this thread

is the only right response desu

hipster as fuck nigga

oh shit they even still sell a dickies shirt in their online store

rap music cant be fashionable

These threads always show how white Veeky Forums really is

being a tryhard fuckboy is what fashion is about though

I'm not too huge on rap desu but I listen to it often when I'm in the creative vibes mood and I usually listen to stuff like Atlas and Fresco (soundcloud stuff) and I also like Mad Villian, Killer Mike, and I think G-Eazy is pretty okay. Not sure if any of em are Veeky Forums but that's just what I like

21 Pilots are hella fucking Veeky Forums.

you have to be 18 to post

Uzi The Band is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=9I-iMQoulfI

LOL

this is a white website though.

back to ktt dark child

Famous Dex

Lil Uzi Vert

Rich the Kid

if you're a white male and you unironically like rap music you'd never be my friend

tofu daddy

Why

What if i'm half black.

Also; what do people have to gain by being your friend.

rap music is shit

this. i haven't listened to rap music since i was like 16

rap music is literally the soundtrack for people who get left behind

true, half the shit these rappers say is shit you would end friendships over. like if someone told you they were a gangsta in the same tone rappers do you would cringe and probably never speak to them again. but rappers get a pass on acting corny because this new generation of sheltered youth are taking longer and longer to grow up

rap music is literal role play and escapism for teenagers which i guess is kinda normal and makes sense.

but its definitely not normal for a grown man to be listening. now watch the 19 year old sheltered white losers try to defend their genre

You're listening to the wrong rap in the wrong way.

slugga is the most effay

mentally stunted cuck
go listen to real musicians/composers

>that gif

fucking socal

please burn

quite literally the easiest of modes

get it together, Veeky Forums

19 year old white middleclass loser detected

I don't only listen to rap, I listen to other stuff too like real rock like Nickelback and Korn and Pearl Jam.
Why the fuck should I listen to an old musty piano when I can listen to some fresh 808s and guitar shreds in my stereo?
Do you take me for a fool?
Get some taste young lad, please go away.
Shoo shoo, come back when you've leveled up.

>the suicideboys are making the most unique rap around right now