Tfw one chance in life

>tfw one chance in life
>tfw born ugly
>tfw born a manlet
>tfw dressing well makes you look like a tryhard
>tfw you're just a turd covered in frosting
Fuck this shit, bros. Where my uggos at?

They're waiting for you in

Just stop giving a fuck.

How short are you?

post pics you ugly waste of space

could be worse, you could look like asspizza

5'11

I have an facial birth defect that causes my right eyelid to barely open, and it can't be fixed by surgery because of a concurrent, much rarer birth defect that causes the muscles in said eyelid to be connected to the ones in my jaw, so I eat something or chew gum my bad eyelid raises higher than a normal person is physically capable of, I can't even chew gum on the street because women think I'm winking at them and send their boyfriends over to give me shit

Boo fuckin' hoo that you're 5'10" and have brown eyes or whatever OP

Not even that short 2bh

>5'11
>Manlet
Hate this meme 2bh

>meme

6'0" is the average height for a healthy adult male living in a developed country

>5'11
Man I'm 5'7 step up your game you fucking faggot

no it's not
im 6'0, but look up some statistics you fucking idiot

OP follow this advice
it is absolutely useless to dwell on your less desirable physical features as the amount of time you spend on that will have absolutely no effect on you physically
maybe you're trolling, maybe you just got to vent, and that will sound cliché but the best thing to do is just to make the best out of the hand you've been dealt

5'11 is not bad, unless you have fucked up proportion

>tfw when 5'5 and fucked up my face by popping pimples and picking at scabs and now have a fave fucked up by scars and discoloration

5'11 lol are you fucking dumb. Ask actual manlets who would give up their left nut to be that height. Don't take manlet meme too seriously.

5'11 isn't short at all. kys

5.11 guy can have perfect male physique, but since this board is filled with kids trying to look skeletal, what's the point.

I'm 6.1 tall, but have dick slightly under 6 inches.. Am I fucked up?

You're fine.

Dick Ovens is short and ugly. He fits into his clothes decently enough.

So wear his clothes and you'll be fine and accepted.

I could imagine this looking unique enough to be a charm rather than something ugly. Post a pic of yourself pls senpai

>5'11
>thinking you are a manlet

How much do you weigh? I could give some tips.

fucking hell this

Mate, that means you're royalty. Welcome to the ruling class. Also, that's like the perfect height for a cage fighter (lanklets always get knocked the fuck out in MMA unless they're fucking massive)