W2c general

w2c high/mid rise navy striped pants for pretty cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/181553#thumbnailSelect
etsy.com/au/listing/292320143/vintage-red-nike-sweatshirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sr_gallery_46
etsy.com/au/listing/472765123/vintage-nike-streetwear-swag-hip-hop?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sr_gallery_41
etsy.com/au/listing/457691802/15-sale-90s-vintage-nike-air-swoosh-big?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sc_gallery_6&plkey=6ae4af4a6b2ed4f465d2b9f4bb3ad56915525687:457691802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those might be uniqlo

Do you go out like this?

Where can I get nice unbranded burgundy polos

thats actually what i was thinking aswell but i checked the website and the stripes are very subtly different
either that or it was sold quite a while ago
xD
hanes gildan fruit of the loom

I'm also looking for some striped pants.

OP, I know that cdg h+ had some, but they're sadly not cheap.

100% uniqlo
i have them

What shoes should I get for this? going with like a wife beater or something underneath.

Not OP, but do you have them in S?
If you do could you measure the waist and leg width?

Will thank you forever if it's an S and you deliever.

dont dont dont dont buy
its fake cheap chinese shit
it doesnt fit like that
also thats really atrocious
lurk more
trust me please
cool are they these
uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/181553#thumbnailSelect
if they are the link i sent above uniqlo has measurements

w2c grey wool trousers

c'mon man. you're on a fashion board and you can't even figure out how a seam ripper works? get out of here.

w2c this sweater have been looking for ages

Where to buy a blank version of this jacket in other colors?

What company does Kanye print these on? I know he uses Gildan for his shirts, so he must use some cheap company for the jacket.

W2c boxy t-shirts?

W2C Glasses like these ?

W2c running shoes that are comfy for actual running yet still nice to wear with everyday fits?

don't wear the same pair for both, if you actually run with them they'll get sweaty and gross. Buy a pair of runners for casual wear and a pair of real running shoes for running.

Hanes Beefy-Tees.

I am 5'10" and wear a medium, the sleeves end half an inch above my elbow, the shirt ends slightly below my waist. I am ordering a shit ton of them; they're 6 bucks a pop.

w2c?????????

w2c shoes

w2c field jackets, either authentics or a modern similar design?

Brooks brothers

Undercover army blouson. Unsure w2c

looks like helmut lang

you literally post this pic in every thread, chill bro

the jackets are called coach jackets and you could probably buy one at any skate-related clothing store, got mine for around 70€

i think it's the fake helmut lang one, don't remember the brand tho

BUMP

Yeah I may be misquoting the brand as it has been inspired by lang but many other competent designers imitate a style of jacket he makes. Some other user mentioned it may be UC

nah it's undercover rip off of lang

I found this but it's not the same, can anyone find the original? Undercover army blouson/Astro biker jacket.

undercover aw10 plens
good luck finding one

Uniqlo

W2c black fur collar coats for men similar to pic related ?

B U M P

Can anyone rec me a nice hoodie for like ~$120?

Exact harrington? Someone mentioned Fred Perry and Ben Sherman but I think this is from a different brand.

reigning champ

W2c jacket

Are there any jackets similar to this (and the Nike ACG jackets) that aren't super expensive? I love the white and grey colour scheme.

mixing Adidas and Nike
>KYS

Is greentexting wrong a meme on Veeky Forumsggot, or are you just a failure?

That's the Ben Sherman lining

trying on different fits :-)

I'm L I T E R A L L Y looking for some Veeky Forums
black and dark blue jeans, to wear with combat boots.

Just looking for good, basic-ish skinny jeans like pic related.
W2C some good preferably cheap options?

Does it need to be exactly that? Try searching for similar alternatives on places like Etsy

etsy.com/au/listing/292320143/vintage-red-nike-sweatshirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sr_gallery_46

etsy.com/au/listing/472765123/vintage-nike-streetwear-swag-hip-hop?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sr_gallery_41

etsy.com/au/listing/457691802/15-sale-90s-vintage-nike-air-swoosh-big?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nike sweatshirt&ref=sc_gallery_6&plkey=6ae4af4a6b2ed4f465d2b9f4bb3ad56915525687:457691802

w2c mask like this?

might be Marni

>actually caring about this

w2c these blue jeans?

don't wear that fucking mask in public

Jacket on the right

What about this pic? Could someone tell me what does this guy wear on his top. Thanks.

this is def ben sherman. I had one but it was too large so I sold it.

w2c OPs jacket or similar?

don't do this.

W2c these exact shorts?

>might be Marni
nope :/

B U M P
U
M
P

this coat?

at the slut store

No thots allowed

can someone recommend me a cheper alternative for alexander wang scoop neck tees. I like the fit and the flowy fabric.

(OP) #
lol that's me
#
ye
#
ye
#
ye
#
they're not those lol
#
our legacy raw silk shirt uniqlo tee
#
see above

Cba to find link to pants in OP cause uniqlo doesn't stock them anymore. They have some other striped ones atm tho if you want to rip that yohji/cdg/issey type thing for cheap which desu are probably nicer than mine cause the ones they have atm are wool type and mine aren't

Such a perfect yet so basic fit

I'm not kidding when I say that skinny H&M but two sizes up from your normal is probably the best option there is for really cheap jeans

please post more often poly please

W2C cocaine Miami vice dealer lenses?

Like what's the exact name of these type of sunglasses?

w2c pullover?

oversized designer safety pin
or oversized safety pins that are Veeky Forums and durable

w2c some nice windbreakers, i looked at a few websites and they're all eh, except amazon, they had a few okay ones.

w2c pants like this? cant seem to find them in the fit/material/colour i want

B... but I'm a guy ;_;

W2c this shirt or similar

>Fjallmemen
Yes

>old skools

I hope you skate.

shut the fuck up my mom has a pair of printed old schools she uses for housekeeping you fucking poser

seconding jacket on right

I've been eyeing these at the local shoe carnival

and they were so cheap I bought two pairs

I wear them on alternate days

looking for sk8-his in the normal black and white color way with the zipper at the back

I only found the full black one and the womans one with the leopard print inside

also w2c replacement laces for sk8 his, mine have blue dye all over them

if you skated you'd know old skools are shit for skating they just rip so shut the fuck up you wannabe

w2c overcoat similar to the the one in the middle?

Shoes like this or similar

W2c Thor's sweater here
Ded serious

>Mfw I actually went to H&M and bought the skinny jeans before coming home and reading this reply to my post

H-h-how?

this is helmut...

this "jacket" is made of fucking tyvek (google it), i wouldnt wear it, even as a joke

w2c these boots? have checked multiple different sites for them to no avail

are those vans canvas or leather?

sense of aethetic: kinda check
good colors: check, kinda

all you need to do now is not look like a grandma

do you even feel confident wearing this shit?

shoes?

AMI
COS

w2c your sweater?

I need a leather jacket that is as plain as the left one but gives straight square shoulders and short sleeves like the right picture

I know exactly what I want and I can't find it anywhere

Alternatively where do I go to design my own clothes?

ID on this jacket??
or similar :)

COS