Rationalize spending a decent amount of my paycheck on these for me Veeky Forums

rationalize spending a decent amount of my paycheck on these for me Veeky Forums
i just need that final nudge

Just do it

Wait like 3 months and get them during the sales. I paid $190 shipped for mine last year from sneakerboy.

oh man i was going to spend like 300 on them
i heard ssense has pretty good sales aswell
i just checked sneakerboy before and they dont actually stock any gats
so wait for season ending/christmas sales?

cheers
ty

Yea they had a bunch of colors last year. Men's went for $170 and women's for $150. Lows and mids

why not just get BW gats?

fucckk
can you attest to the leather quality, possibly make some comparisons?
because i want to spend some good money on good shoes

When do these go on sale

>because i want to spend some good money on good shoes
Retard

just get non margiela gats, look identical and youll still look like a retard

>just get non margiela gats, look identical and youll still look like a retard

The margielas have a different silhouette and are much better quality. The OG GAT is an indoor shoe. Gtfo impoverished newfag

do it

you'll get lets of upboats on r/mfa for owning reddits favourite shoe

Can someone explain with words what is appealing about gats? I can't help but find the gat look like an extremely dumb shoe that your autistic friend in IT class would wear

I have two pair that I love but hardly wear, would have a 3rd and 4th pair but I jumped into some CP Chelsea memes and CP slip ons as well. The black mmm replicas are probably my favorite sneaker.

They're grown up shoes that cost a lot. Not as basic and cuckold looking as cps, not infantile streetwear like many other designer sneakers that new money chinese children buy.

Why do common projects look "cuckold?" Honest question, how did those shoes become associated with the cuck meme?

Because of stan smiths

They're plain which says "I'm afraid of standing out", and they're unathletic which says "I don't like looking masculine"

The entire idea of them is so plain they don't say anything. That's a pretty bitchboi tier mentality.

GOAT y-3 sneaker

Leather is incredibly soft. Way softer than my CPs. Most comfortable shoes I own. They don't crease terribly so they still look new even after having them for a year.

sincerely, a poorfag that starts "cheap alternatives to cp's?" threads

i have white gats. my favorite sneaker, looks god tier with shorts. buttersoft leather. for around 300 your getting a bargain i paid retail.

do it faggot

>he things bw gats looks the same as MMM Gats

im guessing you've never seen mmm gats in person lmao

If you're not dying for them then just wait unless you MUST have sikkk fits. The sale will come.

will do
thanks b
im lookin at the black with brownish greyish suede but thanks
sweet
ive heard the sole is rather thin, could you draw parallels between other shoes?

if that can help here is the gats i bought on ebay for 60 usd : new.

Tbh this will probably perfectly rationalise OP paying a little extra for the higher quality version.

oh shit whaddup, you sold me

White Leather
Off-White Suede
Cream Laces
Gum Soles

I love white sneakers, but all white leather feels kind of gay, like what's the point of stitched on details when it' all made out of the same material in the same color.
But at the same time I don't want a bunch of clowny colours so the different shades of white is perfect.
Gum soles just look right and natural, like natural beige linen or dark brown leather. Also they don't look as dirty and scuffed as white soles.

Basically they're detailed enough that if you look at them you'll notice, but not messy enough to be distracting, not boring enough to be a mess of white on white unnecessary details.

You think they look bad ?

Underrated God

they're like 30 euro in ebay, mate

What is that in actual money?

4 modele on ebay, starting at 19 euros --> 29 euros --> 39 euros and then 59.

Those are the 59 euros and i think that's it's what you have to pay for new ones.

If anything, you sound like a broke faggot trying to come up with every possibly solution as to why you hate CPs when in reality its probably because you can't afford them. It seems the only people that hate CPs are the same fags that actually think Stan Smiths look "good". I own CPs and I could give a fuck what you think. Enjoy your toe creases, cuck.