Veeky Forums help me find out if this jacket is real or not...

Veeky Forums help me find out if this jacket is real or not, guy might have scammed me out of $544 on eBay tags are clean but the zipper is what's bugging me no ykk on it as you can see

Bump

ever occur that you purchased shit gook clothing just for the brand that the makers of can't even be bothered to equip with decent zippers?

fuccbio gen --->

And the autism insues it's not for the brand faggot i just wanted to flip the damn thing the real one has a $3,000 price tag 3000-500, you do the damn math....

and this time with less autism more tag pics

p sure the golden ape face on the tag is off too, sus af

Man really? If something regularly costs 3k, and you bought it for $500 on ebay, then yeah its gonna be a fake. Ebay sellers arent morons. the buyers are.

>I didn't buy it because of the label, I bought it because of the label
I did the math
you're a jackass
now compile proof that it's fake and complain to Paypal before you lose your money

lmao if it was real he wouldn't be selling it for that cheap dumbass weeeeeeeeew

>buys a $3,000 jacket for $544 on eBay

>expects it to not be a fake

W E W
E W
W

that liner isn't cotton; just saying
and the tag is fake

It's fake as fuck

Seller said it was authetic. So wait, it would have been more acceptable to pay double what i did and it turninf out fake? Are you retarded

Could Mozart still be alive?

>Seller said it was authetic
and now he has your money

wait your a nigger. this is a fake post. we were supposed to get baited into saying how dumb niggers are.

If I collected my ball sweat and told you it was Taylor Swifts pussy juices, would you believe it as well?
You got scammed my nigga, better scam somebody else back.

Ask fashionreps

I bought a fake dior leather jacket before ,but the leather was real. It never made sense to me. I kept it because the real leather itself was still worth the price.

>not buying from pondon

you deserve to get scammed
people don't sell things at an 85% reduction because they're nice

fucking obliterated

Should have used grailed retardo