Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
youtu.be/BII8tzhzeKA
abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-radio-station-jennifer-strange-water-drinking/story?id=8970712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_mustard
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199909093411115#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO POINT IN GOING TO EXTREMELY LOW WEIGHT IF YOUR FACE IS UGLY

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

Seeing as most people in this thread are 15 y/o's and their faces are still developing this might actually save you guys. (Not that it doesn't work if you are older, it just works better if you are still growing.)

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

y-you still burn the same amount of calories during the day regardless though...

that aside, i agree it's a dumb diet and eating when you need the energy is better if you're going to do a dumb diet

Can't fix ugly, but being thin is better for a lot of reasons. You work with what you have.

This is retarded.

luv u froggo

Imma beat you up stupid frog

That wasnt the point. Of course youre going to burn the same calories. But what food you eat will be burned off during the day. Rather than being hungry and having no energy all day. Than eating at night and sitting around not burning your food off.

who is this guy? Is he a male model?

discuss

Lots of pasta for a thinspo thread.

>it's an user just ate lunch and is still hungry episode

uuuu

I think you may have a tapeworm, fatanon (I thought you got banned again).

Do meth

I told you something

Ayyy devilish trips.

*surprise attack*

No, still here. How's it going?

I don't even do coffee. ._.

*evades*
*takes his gun*
*nothing personel frog*

no don't be a meanie u weenie

I was just kidding guys! I would never do that! Love you froggo!

Im 35-28 5'10 130lb

how is it ? should i go even skinnier ?

I'm good, I had dinner an hour ago and I'm still full. Seriously, it's odd that you're constantly hungry. Also, you need to try coffee. It's a great appetite suppressant.

ur fat

>mfw i wake up with my tongue on the roof of the mouth after 2 weeks of actively putting it there

>Im 35-28
What does this mean? You're 7 years old?

Where is it usually? Mine's always there.

Maybe I don't eat enough at lunch, I don't know. I had salad with chicken on top. I think it was about 8oz chicken, the dressing not sure what it was (hopefully not terribly high calorie, it was an italian salad, had clear dressing). I estimated it was 600 calories but hard to say for sure to me, it could have been 400 for all I know. I don't know what 8oz of chicken looks like.

Coffee keeps me up at night. I wish I could use it. It's very comfy and I like anything comfy.

>Where is it usually? Mine's always there.

you are one of the lucky few that naturally does this. Congratulations!

If it wasnt on the roof, it was probably resting on the bottom of your mouth, which is bad for your posture and makes your face grow weirdly.

It takes about 30 minutes for your body to register that you're full. It'll pass, just give it time

35" hips
28" waist

It's been over an hour. I'm drinking lots of water hoping I'm just thirsty. I stopped drinking during eating because of the Model Diet Manual, but I was drinking a lot of water before I ate.

>I don't even do coffee
stims are the number one easiest method to losing weight, not necessarily the safest but the easiest.

fugg. Stimulants keep me up at night, even if I stop 6 hours before bed like people recommend.

If I don't sleep I eat more too, so, that would really work against me.

>easiest method
yeah man that doesn't make it healthy pr the best way. weight loss should be done in a way that teaches you to practice your own self-restraint so that when it's over you don't just pile the pounds back on. which is why the vast majority of crash diets fail.

I just need to learn to be hungry. :/

What do you think the BMI of the girl in your pic is?

youtu.be/BII8tzhzeKA

If you want to make chugging water a fun experience, watch that video and learn how to chug a bottle of water under a second.
I mastered it and it's the funniest shit ever.

but your face might be less ugly if you are thin. never know until you try

also only certain types of ugliness are bad.

I think she said it was something like 15? This was a couple years ago but she hasn't exactly ballooned. I'd say that's accurate

is this some kind of ruse like the crystal growing thing that will kill you?
will this make me die of hyperhydration

>tfw you like the feeling of being hungry but still get cravings you can barely control whether you're full or not

What the fuck, that crystal shit kills you? I legit thought it was a cool way to make pretty crystals and I always wanted to try it out.

You might've saved my life, user

bleach and ammonia aren't a good combo, makes some gas that zaps you.

I feel like it's a lot harder to die of water intoxication than that. I never tried it that fast but it generally takes a stupid amount of water and trying really hard not to pee

Don't quote me on that tho

kek

Yeah you have to try pretty hard to do it
abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-radio-station-jennifer-strange-water-drinking/story?id=8970712

This literally produces mustard gas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_mustard

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199909093411115#t=article

eating and still being a little hungry is a sign of doing well! dont give up friendo

just tried this out and had to pee like three time, still can't chug it as fast as him

I've pissed three times today? Idk if 2liters a day is realistic

those gradients are lovely, if only the boots were better

thanks. i couldn't do this without you guys.

i have a water bottle which holds 1 liter exactly and i down two of those bad bois a day on top of tea and miscelanous drinks, your body will adjust

>train your chugging muscles

chugging is Scottish slang for having a wank, I'm dying

is 2L a lot to you?

>tfwnoqt3.14thinsposcottishgf
love that accent.

how much more to lose? 5'9.5"/116 in second pic

Oh I remember you! Your waist-hip ratio is amazing. I can't really tell you what to do though. Do you not know what you want to look like?

I pee like once an hour, doesn't really bother me.

My gf has a bra identical to yours. Thought it was her for a second ha.

Not sure how much but good job so far, just a little more off your hips and upper thighs and you'll be looking sweet

What's it like loosing all that boob?

i mean i guess but i think it's more commonly used the way it's used in the video, where abouts you from?

If you have to lose more, then maybe 5-lbs, but honestly I think you're perfect there. You have a really nice body. And just look at the difference from where you started, you did great!

just go for milestones ur next one is 105 ur current milestone is 115

yes we are in the eu plus i have dual citizenship

i don't think she should lose anymore. She looks great as is (could even gain a bit more 2bREALLYhonest) If she were to lose anymore it would look weird

Don't talk to our froggo again :(

>tfw prescribed adderall

imma fuck him up real good

Mind your words

Hey Veeky Forums I'm currently 6'4" and 257.6. I'm losing weight fast, but I heard it could make me saggy. What's a good rate to lose weight at? my goal is currently 160.

I-i didn't pull the trigger!

Personally, I don't think you should loose more weight, you look amazing. How long did it take you?

DON'T FUCK WITH OUR FROGGO

A-am i supposed to be s-scared? ha haha ha

you should be

>tfw don't have to do anything to be thin but take a pill in the morning

>having so little self-restraint you have to pop pills to stop eating so much

too bad so sad:^(

It's a little more complicated than that.

Adderall has low physical dependence but high psychological, so if your mindset is, "I can only not eat with adderall" you are setting yourself up for failure for when you get off of it.

I take it for studying and since I'm a math major, it really help me with the monotonous work.

i think at that weight it's about accepting you're going to have loose skin? no idea though, i've never been overweight. only thing i'm knowledgeable about is increasing skin elasticity, which would help with loose skin. lots of water, fish oil pills, foods rich in vitamin a, generally eating healthy. good luck with your goal!

All literature about loose skin says to lose weight at 1-2 lbs a week and you will be okay as much as your body allows. I had a friend in secondary who was 300 at 6'4" and he is 180 now and has no extra skin.

I'm not saying it's without downsides I'm saying it works.

I went from 216 down to 148 (current), I'm 5' 10" so proportionally started around as fat as you, and have no lose skin now. I did lose slowly though, the bulk of my weight loss was over a year and a half.

>take adderall
>shower and get really clean
>get ready to go out
>sweating so bad have to shower again

Maybe the creepiest Pepe I've ever seen.

>sweating so bad have to shower again
Take less? Other than that I'm not sure of anything to stop excessive sweating.

That's a really common pepe, how new are you? (not being rude, legit curious)

I don't take that shit anymore. I used to take it in college. I was probably taking too much. I was fat then too. Now I'm always cold so probably wouldn't be an issue.

I don't usually look at Pepes unless they look interesting and this is also the most Pepe-heavy thread I've ever frequented.

The fat is my bet on the cause of the excessive sweating. I'm in the same situation now with always being cold and stims just enhance because of vasoconstriction. I actually enjoy being colder than normal all the time, means I get to wear comfy clothes.

>user just
have you tried EC stack fatanon? actually works to drastically reduce my hunger unlike the water meme (you should be drinking lots anyway)

So within a year or so? how new?

Usually there aren't as many pepes here, I guess there was just a battle between apu / halp halper pepes (what hidhration frog is) and smug pepes.

Yeah this summer has been easy mode despite lots of heat. Can't wait to layer this winter.

is sweats and a jacket Veeky Forums?

I can't sleep if I have stimulants. I can have maybe a cup or two of coffee before 8 or 9 (I'm up early, like 5:30am) or so, then that's it. If I have some diet coke at lunch it even fucks up my sleep.

Three and a half years, why? /thinspo/ is full of Pepes, m8. I've never seen a thread with this many Pepes.

Because I was just surprised you haven't seen waving pepe, a very common one even before the Great Pepe Market Crash of 2014. /thinspo/ today does have a lot more than usual, and frogposting has been increasing here, I'll give you that. What boards do you go on/

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/ but I browse a lot less than I used to.

Ah that explains why you don't see very many pepes.

>diet coke at lunch, can't sleep at night

That's not how caffeine works

You pussies need to stop moaning about "stims" and man up

Its just a cup of coffee fs

It's how it works for me. I used to cut caffeine off after lunch, and since quitting after breakfast I've been sleeping much better.