Morrowind Fits

ITT: Discuss the fits in Morrowind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZUynhkal1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skyrim is better

u n'wah

Nu-male detected

Any of you incorporate some morrowind into your daily fits?

How did it go?

I fucking love morrowind

I have played it with the new morrowind overhaul, highly recommend. Why does Bethesda regress with every game they put out?

They have not been able to recreate the atmosphere Morrowind had

i'm more of an oblivionfag, mainly because i was 10 when i played morrowind and didn't understand a shit of it

It's more profitable to appeal to more casual players that don't care so much about the role playing aspect of the games, which is what allowed for so much player freedom.

Played Morrowind for the first time earlier this year completely vanilla, loved it.

Is my character Veeky Forums?

Which great house is most Veeky Forums? I vote Telvanni

ey you gotta compliment the colors of your sword with your robes, otherwise pretty Veeky Forums
I think you mean the sixth house fampai

I'm going for stats over style though, I'm lucky the robes can be worn over armor. He looks like absolute shit without that robe. Maybe I'll find a robe which matches the sword.

I wore a man-skirt (floor length, no pleats, very straight cut, old school goth style) to a house party which I matched up with a scarf like cowl on the weekend (I'm a dude). Got a few compliments. Wouldn't wear it in the street though.

>tfw can never wear robes in public without going full durka

morrowind is the best rpg ever created

All these siqq fits are tempting me to reinstall ES3 again

The Morag Tong

forgot pic

this is a very funny and interesting thread.

graphics are poobones though so idk how you could really establish anyone silhouette out of that mess of "polygons"

DARK BROTHERHOODS USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IN

House Dagon?

House Dagoth, the one and only

Is she effay?

Fucking brilliant thread, OP.

My friends and I were just talking about loading up MW again. I'm probably going to end up spending way too much time looking at mods tonight.

Thumbnail looks like a swollen penis

Obligatory.
youtu.be/4ZUynhkal1I

You filthy cur

I wore nothing but a ring and nobody said anything

Why would you talk about elder scroll fits when dark souls fashion is x10 better

And you didn't get arrested for public indecency?

>bog-standard dark fantasy aesthetic

whateva breh

Are dark elves based off pajeets? I'm not even sure what it is but they worship deities, strict religious caste system, etc. Khajits are niggers, Imperials are Romans, Nords are norse, etc. etc. but Morrowind felt so fucking unique to me, Bethesda created their own world with this game. Now its just cookie cutter copy and paste shit.

Hindi + Buddhist + Nomadic Desert Cultures + Whatever Michael Kirkbride saw in his acid trips

Some of that sandninja shit that ppl were doing is basically Morrowind-core. Just throw on a brown wide-rimmed hat and ur golden.