"You are super cute and i would totally date you, but your clothes arent fashionable enough "

>"You are super cute and i would totally date you, but your clothes arent fashionable enough "

Said NO GIRL EVER

Hows it feel getting the truth bomb like that. You actually think fashion helps in anywat with getting a gf or people actually judge you on it? Sorry to flip your whole world view upside but it just needed to be said. Peace bros i got to go pick up my hot gf, im wearing a walmart tshirt and jeans from kmart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyGDd_iYaCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool bait thread.

>implying im not a raging faggot

I'm implying you're a ragging faggot

salaam toni

SALAAM TONI

also >implying people dont judge you by your clothes

also bait

Jacket is actually pretty Veeky Forums.

w2c?

Nigga is legit pulling off the Mad Men late 50s look. Even has his tie done right.

Don't hate

It's our cuck niggerloving society that has labelled this cringe

salaam toni

Sick fit

salaam toni

I mean I get it wasting money on goth ninja shit is kinda gay

I was a super fat fuck asshole in my teens, and then I lost weight and got fa. The better I groom and clothe myself the more pussy I pull.

So yeah, it's anecdotal, but I have proof that dressing nicely is gonna help you tame strange.

Kys.

How is this cringe?

Everything fits and goes together

salaam toni

If they didn't like the way you dressed they would either not talk to you in the first place, or give you some other shitty reason as to why they wouldn't date you

im a girl and would absolutely say this

salaam toni

salaam toni

You're not like the other girls though are you?

bait

>dressing for anyone but yourself
>implying dressing nicer in what you're comfortable with doesn't boost your confidence
>impliying i'm not going after Veeky Forums qts

EVERYONE DOUBTING THE POWER FASHION HAS OVER PEOPLE YOU MEET, WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=JyGDd_iYaCI

salaam toni

salaam toni

most of us are kind of gay, whether or not we've accepted it or not

Except the Assburgers face and the Autism Uniform Special oval/ellipse frames

salaam toni

Salem, Tony

> tfw remember all the times pedofiles tried to cyber with me when I was an 11 year old on runescape

Jesus christ, no not these memories, please.

Suits are the lowest form of "fashion". Its basically "hurr i can afford a more expensive suit than you". Plus its pretty boring.

slaam toni

salaam toni

Salaam toni

Shabat shalom

>dressing to get laid
w e w l a d

first time on Veeky Forums here, overall my reaction was "oh my god, what a bunch of faggots"

Salaam toni

salaam toni

yeah im a fucking lesbian and only wanna shag girls who look like they just discovered bauhaus

salaam toni

you're right :)

Not true at all. I used to pull bitches in highschool all the time cuz my style was "different."

It wasn't my personality either, cuz I barely talked to any of them.

salaam toni

salaam toni

Salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

tfw no taytay gf

Not bad actually.

salaam toni

There is little more important than your clothes and how they fit if you're a man trying to attract a woman, provided you can't show them your bank account statements.

salaam toni

salaam toni

>what is personality
>what is being a good person
>what is showing you have excellent religious values

Like holy crap. You actually think females care what clothes you wear.

salaam toni

paused it 2 seconds in. and also a cool attitude and nice personality makes a nice outfit almost invisible so really? why not dress basic 24/7

Trolling is supposed to be appropriately subtle for the medium it takes place on.

That could bait people to respond on your facebook page, maybe even on 9gag, but not on Veeky Forums, no one could possibly believe you'd make that comment about religious values seriously.

Thus your attempt at trolling fails, try to take this as a lesson and craft your bait more carefully, or go back to 9gag or reddit.

salaam toni

>im wearing a walmart tshirt and jeans from kmart.

It does not matter where you buy your clothes.
as long as you are not wearing something old and torn up with stains on it you will be fine.

No one you meet will ever care where you buy you clothes from. girls only attack other girls on this but not guys.

Also clothing choices is more about wearing what you like and not what you think others will like.

w h a t

clothes are definitely a factor in me deciding to swipe right or swipe left

salaam toni

Salaam toni

salaam toni

He got lost on the way to the 2007 thread.

kiitti toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

You can tell that his pants are too big. Drop the fedora and buy fitting pants and he can pull off a Mad Men look alright. Like every other men in existence. Except that bitch ass nigga with the summer style board behind him. You know the one.

salaam toni

Salaam toni, going to the barbershop tomorrow pls help me

salaam toni

Salami toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni, gimme that hair pls

I like men and I dress up good for my own satisfaction and secretly so the cool kids will notice me.

the cool kids are saying uwu now btw.

salaam toni

salaam toni

I already have a gf but dressing nicer made more women talk to me so idk

Salaam toni

salaam tonj

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni